Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she's so lazy it's unreal ,he even has to make dinner most nights... I'm sure that's why she schedules the lives to coincide with her not having to cook she knows he'll do it for her.

Reactions: 9
Yeah she's so lazy it's unreal ,he even has to make dinner most nights... I'm sure that's why she schedules the lives to coincide with her not having to cook she knows he'll do it for her.
She's a scheming witch she probably does. What a life he's got with the lazy hog. I bet he was a different person before he got mixed up with her

Reactions: 9
They have had a biznesssss meeting 😂 they go for a drive to find an ice cream van and chins is literally screaming with joy when they find one 😂 we get a massive woo hoo 🥳🥳🥳🥳 she don’t even care how many calories is in it 😂 well no tit Sherlock
I've never seen anyone age as quickly as Bean he can literally age years within weeks

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That picture with the cushion on he’s head just sums it all up they both ain’t right in the head 🥴 she is taking the piss out of him and he don’t even realise 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They have had a biznesssss meeting 😂 they go for a drive to find an ice cream van and chins is literally screaming with joy when they find one 😂 we get a massive woo hoo 🥳🥳🥳🥳 she don’t even care how many calories is in it 😂 well no tit Sherlock
So, what happened to her feeling ‘really positive’ only a few days ago? Mind you, she did say, we’ll see how long it lasts...and they had a bizness meeting?? Tell me more! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So my £1.99 has gained me exclusive access to a behind the scenes of much love Jane , she had such a busy week it’s been manic she’s so tired 💤 she’s also been tracking where people have been viewing and buying from she has had some international orders (tan from Burnley) products have just flown out it’s amazing 🤩
Also purchased a new throw £10 to showcase new products but don’t worry guys it’s not real fur 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Leopard will never change its spots, she should be ashamed all the changinging of minds that she does but fact is she hasn't got a bleeping clue

Reactions: 8
Is anyone surprised that her diet is down the shitter already hahaha? Honestly such a broken record 😂 at least Tan is sticking to Cambridge, Jane should try it, she needs a severe diet intervention not just calowee counting. Which she clearly isn’t doing/is doing wrong anyway.

Reactions: 10
It’s the excitement in her voice tho my kids would not even be as excited as her to go find an ice cream van , she’s literally buzzing at the thought 💭 It’s like she’s won the euro millions when she gets her 99 😂 sad fucker

Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 14.33.37.png

This made me laugh, ironic how she can't manifest herself thin
:sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
I am pleased that the soap shack HACK has been revealed to the Gammonettes. She is a stockist and nothing more, yet she's allowed herself to get carried away, doling out biznizz "advice" and inspo like a poundshop Deborah Meaden!! It all goes wrong when she tries to be cunning. Really reminds of Kerry Mucklowe in the MLM episode of This Country :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am pleased that the soap shack HACK has been revealed to the Gammonettes. She is a stockist and nothing more, yet she's allowed herself to get carried away, doling out biznizz "advice" and inspo like a poundshop Deborah Meaden!! It all goes wrong when she tries to be cunning. Really reminds of Kerry Mucklowe in the MLM episode of This Country :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
exactly this! if she'd have said she'd found a supplier and was buying wholesale to sell then fair play, let them buy all her stock if that's what they want to do but to claim she had a "team of lovely ladies" making them all to a formula she had tested and approved is a down right lie. So laughable really as its classic Jane, she's dim enough to believe people will not question it.

Reactions: 12
In the packwivmee she says "they [the pwoducts] are all handmade in the UK by little family biznizzes".... yes Jane, just not YOUR family, despite the deliberately misleading claim on your homepage. Also this catfish logo should be reported to ASA as it doesn't represent a true likeness, unless the "Jane" of muchlovejane is a fictional character?

1621265832786.png

• Haha
As we all have absolutely nothing better to do, on her live today around 42 mins she asks Charlie if he's going and she sounds sooooo off with him... Do you think he's off to see his mother?
I don’t think she sounds off with him

Same. I honestly couldn’t care less where she’s getting the tat from, how many orders she’s got, how well she’s doing etc but I am utterly sick of the lies and deceit from her (and heaps of other “influencers”). All she needed to say was “I’m buying the products wholesale then packing them up to send the orders out” and that would have been absolutely fine, loads of people do that and although I think it’s a bit odd as surely you need a huge mark up to make money it seems fairly standard. Instead she pretended she started her own business, done ten months of research, had employed people to make the products she designed and had a “team”. That’s what I think is absolutely appalling. It’s a complete and utter lie and she’s trying to laugh it off because she knows what she’s done is disgusting.
Those that lie always get found out in the end

Reactions: 6
Leopard will never change its spots, she should be ashamed all the changinging of minds that she does but fact is she hasn't got a bleeping clue
God my spelling! So sorry peeps , think I,m slowly coming down off these meds that have spaced me out past few days , still what’s an extra ing between friends 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 577900
This made me laugh, ironic how she can't manifest herself thin
:sneaky:
I,ve mixed a bit of alcohol with my meds tonight and had a double take there, almost thought it said “masturbating‘ but there again would know a quick flick of the man in the boat wouldn’t happen with her, 1. Because she would rather have a pukka pie 2. Because she’ll never find the fucker will be festooned in mounds of fat, pubes , soap shack soap scum and cheese !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone surprised that her diet is down the shitter already hahaha? Honestly such a broken record 😂 at least Tan is sticking to Cambridge, Jane should try it, she needs a severe diet intervention not just calowee counting. Which she clearly isn’t doing/is doing wrong anyway.
I think she mentioned this in one of her vids and said Cambridge wasn’t for her

Reactions: 5
She can't sustain herself with 2500 cals a day I'd doubt she'd manage 800 .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.