Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit much for people to be commenting and saying where she got her stock from and things. Whether or not I agree with eating habits or prices. It is a small business nonetheless,the same with tan. I’d never actually go out of my way to ruin their business…speculate all I like but I don’t know their situations. Neither of us would be too impressed if someone did that to our businesses
Jane's biznizzes are built on lies and misinformation nobody is trying to ruin anything if her subs choose to read here and find out the truth there's nothing wee can do to stop them ,we even had one of her FM crew pop up to say how much she was out of pocket and felt humiliated because she fell for her lies , with a lovely screenshot of out of date stock the the lying pig was passing out to people in the hope they wouldn't notice ...that's bad bizznezz imo and should be brought to peoples attention.

Reactions: 12
It’s a bit much for people to be commenting and saying where she got her stock from and things. Whether or not I agree with eating habits or prices. It is a small business nonetheless,the same with tan. I’d never actually go out of my way to ruin their business…speculate all I like but I don’t know their situations. Neither of us would be too impressed if someone did that to our businesses
tattle is all about calling out lies, if I went to M&S and bought a ready meal let's say and they claimed it was made by a team on hand to create such lovely items that they tried and tested and then I found out it was bulk bought from farm foods i'd be peed off, this is what Jane has done! she lies all the time, why shouldn't she be called out on it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes. She wanted us to believe she was at the head of the table in the boardroom giving them the exact details of what she wanted, then putting on her white coat wandering around the lab, dishing out instructions and standing in front of a blackboard covered in mathematical figures while she nodded along....then we find out it was Soapshack all along. Oh deahh!

She’s the new Kylie Jenner

Reactions: 7
I particularly enjoyed it when she put fragile tape all over a box, then put the box in a bag...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jane's biznizzes are built on lies and misinformation nobody is trying to ruin anything if her subs choose to read here and find out the truth there's nothing wee can do to stop them ,we even had one of her FM crew pop up to say how much she was out of pocket and felt humiliated because she fell for her lies , with a lovely screenshot of out of date stock the the lying pig was passing out to people in the hope they wouldn't notice ...that's bad bizznezz imo and should be brought to peoples attention.
Agreed. If she was getting loads of orders for products she genuinely had created and was employing people to make for her etc I’d be happy for her. I don’t know her but I still think it’s great to see people being successful. However because she puts herself out there and has an online platform she should absolutely not be lying about anything, let alone something as massive as this. She’s buying products wholesale, repackaging them and selling them at an elevated price. That’s all perfectly fine but the lies are absolutely not. She lied and got caught out and cannot face up to it. It’s immature and embarrassing and there is no way to defend it.

Reactions: 13
Those heavily inflated trotters trying gently to gift wrap your bleeping bundle box with such loving care. When it arrives you are expecting the equivalent of Chanel of Givenchy but what do you get , your worst enemy in the form of a soap that would melt the skin off your flaps, bum hole or wherever her apothecary of nastiness touched , encased in cheap nasty plastic packaging, foam wotsits and sparkly strands (really doing her bit to save the planet since she watched seaspiracy) In a box, then in a bag, then taped up to death , oh and not forgetting the much love Janeychins sticker, priceless, like a kid in a candy shop 😂😂😂

• Haha
20 seconds in and bean is hoovering she’s offered to help but he declined ! She then asks him if he likes hoovering 😂 she is one lazy lazy twit , 😳 terrible , how he ain’t told her to get off her fat arse I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is why she's like a blimp she gets absolutely no exercise

Reactions: 6
My hubby works full time I stay at home I couldn’t imagine sitting on the sofa all day and letting hubby do the housework when he gets in from doing a full days work 😬 she’s just awful but he allows it I suppose

Reactions: 9
My hubby works full time I stay at home I couldn’t imagine sitting on the sofa all day and letting hubby do the housework when he gets in from doing a full days work 😬 she’s just awful but he allows it I suppose
Imagine if they did have a child. The bean would have to go to work with it in a papoose, while she lay on her fat back eating. She'd give up work immediately I reckon it's her dream

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.