Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh so did someone call her out on the live? Did she admit they’re not made by her wonderful team of ladies??!
Think someone made a comment 😂 bout 20 mins in , she is not happy she’s been called out and basically we don’t understand how much goes into her biznesssss and we can’t stand her getting orders 😂 oh and we all have nothing to do 🙄 she tried to
Make light of it saying Charlie did not make the wax burners and everyone does it with wax melts etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s gonna get lots more on the website as they’ve sold out so fast 😂

So not only does she work 2 hours at Tesco she spends 2 to 3 hours a day being a boss babe. Wow! What does she do with the other 10 hours ?
She eats solidly for the other 10 hours!

• Haha
So not only does she work 2 hours at Tesco she spends 2 to 3 hours a day being a boss babe. Wow! What does she do with the other 10 hours ?
Eat, and sext Charweee pics of her dishes before she inhales them. Romance is alive and well at Gammons Towers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I looked at her website earlier and a box flashes up in the bottom left corner saying where people are who've ordered items, one said "someone in Burnley ordered a unicorn and dinosaur children's bag" im expecting Tan to be showing them in her vlog next week!

that's exactly it, she's too dense to realise any biznizz worth its salt understands bottom line and takes every single cost into account, she's probably at a loss with all the spending on boxes, tissue paper, packing peanuts, stickers, strands, parcel boxes, positivity (or some shite) cards, sweets, sellotape etc
Someone in Doncaster wanted to severely burn their flaps so ordered from this website...

So basically 2 hours looking at chins tits and a box 😂😭
Ps ain’t she got little tits for a big bird 😬

She’s really pissed off her supplier has been found out 😂 and apparently we HATE the fact she gets orders and if only we knew what went into her biznessssss 🙄 you shouldn’t tell fibs then chins !
also burners selling out out guys but it’s ok she can pop out and get some more ? She had about 4 in stock when they went on website 😂 her buying power is zero and it’s obvious she’s just buying them cheap from a local pound shop
AKA Charlie’s fun bags! Better off playing with her cheeks, they’re twice the size of her jubblies!

She said we don’t have anything to do 🤣 that rich coming from that stinky slob who sits on the sofa all day who prob picks her arse then sniffs her fingers 🤢 (She looks the type) then goes on to eat 10 pukka pies as a light snack 😂
I’m going out
She’s gonna get lots more on the website as they’ve sold out so fast 😂

I’m going out on a limb and saying EAT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Think someone made a comment 😂 bout 20 mins in , she is not happy she’s been called out and basically we don’t understand how much goes into her biznesssss and we can’t stand her getting orders 😂 oh and we all have nothing to do 🙄 she tried to
Make light of it saying Charlie did not make the wax burners and everyone does it with wax melts etc
Thanks doll, just had a look, god her tone she’s bleeping raging 🤣 I only wish I had as much time on my hands as that lazy mare. It must be awful reading things about yourself on here, there’s one way to stop it Jane, don’t be a bleep hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said we don’t have anything to do 🤣 that rich coming from that stinky slob who sits on the sofa all day who prob picks her arse then sniffs her fingers 🤢 (She looks the type) then goes on to eat 10 pukka pies as a light snack 😂
:ROFLMAO:

I snorted so loud when I read that!

• Haha
Do you think that's litch-rillllly her real voice? It's so grating. High pitched oh deaaaah

• Haha
As we all have absolutely nothing better to do, on her live today around 42 mins she asks Charlie if he's going and she sounds sooooo off with him... Do you think he's off to see his mother?

Had to be the comments on FB rumbled her ,I hope her subs see what a liar she is and buy cheaper from the soapshack

Does anyone know the price difference between the soap shack and what chins is charging?

I hope people start buying direct and cut down porkies profits

Jane says the 'beeeezyist she is the more it annoys them' in her latest pack with me

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
This is the problem with Chins she has absolutely no idea of what it truly means to suffer and struggle. She at least, needs a slap around her sizable chops with a wet fish to wake her up a bit. If she had to go through something like you have had to endure she would have crumbled a long long time ago. She's pathetic!
Well that’s my latest little round of guinea pig treatment done and if it gives me the trots for a week or so (which it did, one occasion was very embarrassing) but keeps this disease pretty much inactive am happy to trial anything. She wouldn’t be able to cope, mind these Meds might shift a bit of weight for her, I,ve lost 6lb while I,ve been on them that I could Ill afford to lose and now my body is looking scarily like Natasha Summar’s !!! Done an online food shop shop and it’s pure indulgence from here on in to get some meat back onto these bones 😂😂😂

I don't see how she's making much profit at all when the costs of all the bloody packaging and stickers she fannies on with is deducted
The way she pretends to lovingly fold the paper over that bleeping rubbish boils my piss and the bleeping peanut packaging you would think she had invented it !! At the end of the day she has to make more of the packaging and creating excitement that your box of excrement is being packaged live on air as fuckety duck are you going to be disappointed when you delve into that box of of depravity and see it for what it it really is , skin singeing fanny blistering pound shop tat !!

s

Yeah she’s really not a happy bunny sounds fuming 😂😂 bout 20 mins in 🤣
I,m going to have to watch it just for the satisfaction of her being called out once again! She,s a compulsive liar and can’t help herself, why bleeping do it, there’s no shame in saying you get the tat wholesale instead of trying to magic up a pathetic story, now she just looks like a pathetic twit.... oh sorry she already is 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
what a joke she is! trying to make light of being called out by laughing about it but you can tell she's fuming and at boiling point. She's so thick to not see it's not the fact she's selling the items that we're talking about, she can sell as many chemical burn products as she wants but she needs to be honest about where they're from, she claimed many times she had a "team of lovely ladies" making the products for her, she even said she was testing scents and formulas......so can I claim the same by using a perfume tester or sniffing the top of an air freshener in morrisons?
she's believing her own hype, she keeps saying how busy she is yet fannied on for over two hours packing eleven orders......eleven 🤣 and by the time her costs for the packaging, sweets, crappy keyrings and time taken to pack it all with her big fat ham hock fists is taken off im pretty sure she's running at a loss anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly! What was all this ‘team of lovely ladies’ stuff about? How embarrassing! And why would anyone go through Jane, when it can be bought directly from Soapshack etc? It’s hardly a great business model! That’s like me going to tesco, buying beans and selling them online! Oh, and Jane...I have lots to do! And now that things are, hopefully, getting back to normal, my full life will be up and running!
Lunch/coffee with family/friends...exercise, book club, getting the garden in shape, weekends away etc, but I still make time for you! 😉

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.