Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
They are gluttons. An over 400 caloweee pie and then they are also going to have potatoes?! And likely mountains of thick gravy. If you are trying to lose weight you cut down and eat better food not fatty pies and a mountain of potatoes. This is why she is never going to lose weight. Have the pie if you really really want it but have it with loads of veg instead.
Charlie’s gravy is legendary !!!! Always remember that brick they tried to serve up once , was like one of those sewer fat bombs, rank !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Guess she’s took the advice off here and actually showing using her crap products. I mean that sponge looks as though it would rip the flaps and nips right off you and that was her lathering it up, its bloody rough looking and that whip is as thick as her. Sorry chins your shit show is pish

• Haha
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why does she buy Doritos for tacos? Surely she means nachos 😂
Looks like fatty arbuckles shopping list! All stodgy, fatty junk. Her liver will be suffering trying to process all that, I feel bloated just thinking about eating nothing but that

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Members vid..a real life friend (she has loads by the way) has let her down she could expose them but won’t , had to put Charlie’s coat on it don’t do up but might if she was to lay down and try 😆
She tried to purchase from Royal Mail but the website would not accept payment she’s been on Twitter to tell them and has purchased elsewhere, she’s acting like she’s pissed Royal Mail off buying elsewhere 😂
Purchased a speed mop it’s been a really long thinking process as not cheap but now she’s used it she’s buzzing 🥳 also said she don’t mop much so won’t work out to dear to buy pads for it 🥴
Charlie’s nan and grandad have have them a WiFi washing machine for when they move and it’s being Kept at chins mums , and she’s goes all baby like because Charlie had the work van .
She gets worse she's deffo not all there mentally 😳 I wonder If she's found a flat/house to rent 🤔
It must be the one mate who didn't like the quiche 🤣🙄

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Also who needs to burp after a yogurt 🤢🤢 she’s pure filth her poor body is prob screaming no more food !
It’s all the lies I can’t stand nothing she says makes sense or adds up how cant these people see it is beyond me , they are all just as thick 🤪

• Sick
I watched the pack with me last night and oh my god how painful, she forces the bean to pack a box after telling him he can’t do it as good as her it’s like a big sister picking on her little brother very weird to watch , he’s so nervous putting jaws in the box 😂

Her packing is awful lays down tiny sheet of bubble wrap and how long does it take her 😴
Also she wants a unit or a shed 😂😂 what a wanker 😏

She is a bloody unit!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
She’s just said the shower whip is basically just soap and can be used for exfoliating 🤔
She obviously is just saying random words she’s heard other people say
She clearly does not know her products
All we know is you can shave with it so it’s a £10 shaving cream 🤯
Very strange way to run a biznesssss
Does she even know what exfoliating means? 😂 because im pretty sure shower whip can not do that. £10......sweet jesus estee frauder

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
So I’ve only just caught up with the members video, I don’t even think it’s worth the £1.99 for the lols now 🤣 so they’re gonna stop eating crap after Charlie’s birthday, which birthday though 😉, she said Tarrrnya has motivated her 🤣 sorry if Betty has already mentioned it!

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Them shoes are vile look like ones out of the old shoe people cartoon many moons ago 🤢 I completely get it if money is tight and you struggle , but these two knobs have got it all wrong 😑 id rather get myself a decent pair of shoes have my heating on and not spend money on 20 food shops a week and weighted fucking hoops !
And how has boss baby got time to approve comments 😂😂 ? Surly that’s gonna eat into her Netflix and relaxxxxxxxx time ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bumblebea123

Just had to come on and mention the ice lolly in bed!! Wtf?!!!! Who does that?! Only a gammon joint! Has anyone here ever got into bed and thought ‘I know, I’ll have an ice lolly?!’ And to think she was bleating on the recent live about the line she’s drawin’ .... what she’s showing us is just the half of it. I bet it wasn’t just one lolly; it would have been the whole pack!!!

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Jane, take the day off. You can be stupid again tomorrow
This picture has nothing to do with groups like this. There is no law against discussing someone who puts themselves out there publicly, and airs their dirty washing for all to see and hear. The police would laugh at her naivety, and probably explain to her how dangerous it is to make yourself so public.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She makes those stupid videos for Tiktok, she gets about six views on each one. I'm taking one for the team here, I liked her on Tiktok now her shitty videos are up every day on repeat!! She shares them on IG so you're not missing anything, I just get to see them on TT first lol..
Without sounding like as much of a saddo as Jane lol, I have an IG for the guinea pig (formerly guinea pigs before one passed) and I have more followers, more likes and more views than any of top bizniss woman’s shit content.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
How embarrassing is the pushing off wholesale soap 😂 and why does she laugh after everything she says 😫😫 she says adults have been purchasing these skin burning kids bags well no shit Sherlock the 4 year olds ain’t gonna do it themselves ffs she’s taking stupid to a whole new level !
hope someone takes her to court when the poor little kids skin is hanging off or the bath is stained bright purple , I have a feeling this biznessssssss will be dissolved very soon 😏

• Haha