Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Looks like she,s blocked poor ole winch.eater has been blocked on much vom jane, almost as fast as she can eat 3 eggs in a bagel !! I had heard Winch.eater was going to ask her if her favourite song was Soapshack by the B52’s but sure someone else wil 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
what a joke she is! trying to make light of being called out by laughing about it but you can tell she's fuming and at boiling point. She's so thick to not see it's not the fact she's selling the items that we're talking about, she can sell as many chemical burn products as she wants but she needs to be honest about where they're from, she claimed many times she had a "team of lovely ladies" making the products for her, she even said she was testing scents and formulas......so can I claim the same by using a perfume tester or sniffing the top of an air freshener in morrisons?
she's believing her own hype, she keeps saying how busy she is yet fannied on for over two hours packing eleven orders......eleven 🤣 and by the time her costs for the packaging, sweets, shitty keyrings and time taken to pack it all with her big fat ham hock fists is taken off im pretty sure she's running at a loss anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Exactly! What was all this ‘team of lovely ladies’ stuff about? How embarrassing! And why would anyone go through Jane, when it can be bought directly from Soapshack etc? It’s hardly a great business model! That’s like me going to tesco, buying beans and selling them online! Oh, and Jane...I have lots to do! And now that things are, hopefully, getting back to normal, my full life will be up and running!
Lunch/coffee with family/friends...exercise, book club, getting the garden in shape, weekends away etc, but I still make time for you! 😉

lexiloo

VIP Member
l
Par for the course I’m afraid! If she buys crap, she’s going to eat crap. Fill your shopping trolley with all healthy food Jayne, and walk each day, you would soon lose weight!
That's exactly her problem, she's so messed up food wise, she thinks as long as she stays within her calories she can still eat nothing but pies, crisps, ready meals and mars ice creams, where is the fresh fruit and veg, the salad? the foods that boost immunity and nourish your body? im no food guru and we do have treats but if I have too many treats I start to feel pretty rubbish too, she's sluggish because she eats so much crap, her hair, skin, energy levels and weight loss would all be better off if she spent the calories wisely but this is Jane, there is no hope.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She may as well *have called that latest vlog a tattle Q&A 😄 doesn't she realise we all KNOW what a lazy blob she is! She won't walk anywhere! They go in the car everytime, even on holiday!! She won't let Charlie have a drink on hols, she likes to be tucked up in bed by 10pm. She used to TELL US she's watching Netflix all day on her days off while waiting for the bean....She sits there stuffing her face hour after hour! You don't end up 8 stone overweight at that age by being on the go all the time chins 🤦🏼‍♀️ you're out of breath just walking up and down the corridor fgs... The vlog where you decided you needed a wheelchair for a sprained ankle?? The reason you're not moving is because you're SKINT! She must have pinocchio syndrome, everytime she lies one of her chins grows! There's really no hope for her at all!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

doctordoctor

VIP Member
‘Yes....emmm......errr, like me and my beautiful wife Jane are emmmm, errrr, well, emmm, we’re like emmm, like the owners errrr a small emm, like family errrrr, emmm bizness...oh? Where are you? <looks wildly around and sees only an empty barstool>

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Doesn't want the words SOAPSHACK to appear ! her subs would know how much of a bullshitter she is then.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Look at her. The face that only a mother could love and even that’s fucking debatable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 might have to go and watch a bit of this now for the bell ringing. WTF is Charlie trying to line her up for a part time job on a Sunday morning at the local church or something ?
As Quasimodo's replacement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

UMFood

I don't get the live shows, its like a really dated, trippy qvc channel shes trying to start. Whats with the rubber ducks! Bizarre.

• Haha

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Good Lord!!! I watched a few minutes. ”Hi Sandra, hi Julie” stuffing a child’s yogurt in her gob. I have no words for her sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
‘Yes....emmm......errr, like me and my beautiful wife Jane are emmmm, errrr, well, emmm, we’re like emmm, like the owners errrr a small emm, like family errrrr, emmm bizness...oh? Where are you? <looks wildly around and sees only an empty barstool>
I think it must be Jane that makes him like that nervous and worried about saying the wrong thing. He cant have got to assistant manager without being able to string sentences together surely.

I bet he is confident at work and a wet rag constantly being rung out by Jane at home

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Can you imagine it? ‘A lovely company called Cane sten? Canes ten? Canus ten? Anyway, I use this all the time, we really like it, don’t we Charlie? Anyway, they asked me to review their product, and honestly guys, it’s brilliant! Isn’t it Charlie? I always have some in the cupboard, don’t I Charlie?...’ <Jane has no idea what it is, but loves it anyway>

• Haha
Embarrassing for me for even remembering this 😳 but I seem to think it’s this time of the year Bean has a stock take at work 🤔 just before his birthday then takes a few days off? (Hanging my head in shame for remembering this 🤦‍♀️!) 😂
Haha I remembered this too.

But I wondered if perhaps he had been given a pass to go and visit his mum after work, so that they (ie Jane) don't have to go at the weekend.