Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Our kitchen gets cleaned every night as we are in there cooking tea and making work lunches for the next day. Bathrooms get a full on scrub every weekend but midweek wipes and toilet gel every night.

Charlie must get home at night and wonder why the place is a shit tip when she is at home 99.9% of the day.

Reactions: 13
Jane's biznizzes are built on lies and misinformation nobody is trying to ruin anything if her subs choose to read here and find out the truth there's nothing wee can do to stop them ,we even had one of her FM crew pop up to say how much she was out of pocket and felt humiliated because she fell for her lies , with a lovely screenshot of out of date stock the the lying pig was passing out to people in the hope they wouldn't notice ...that's bad bizznezz imo and should be brought to peoples attention.
Agreed. If she was getting loads of orders for products she genuinely had created and was employing people to make for her etc I’d be happy for her. I don’t know her but I still think it’s great to see people being successful. However because she puts herself out there and has an online platform she should absolutely not be lying about anything, let alone something as massive as this. She’s buying products wholesale, repackaging them and selling them at an elevated price. That’s all perfectly fine but the lies are absolutely not. She lied and got caught out and cannot face up to it. It’s immature and embarrassing and there is no way to defend it.

monga

VIP Member
Them shoes are vile look like ones out of the old shoe people cartoon many moons ago 🤢 I completely get it if money is tight and you struggle , but these two knobs have got it all wrong 😑 id rather get myself a decent pair of shoes have my heating on and not spend money on 20 food shops a week and weighted fucking hoops !
And how has boss baby got time to approve comments 😂😂 ? Surly that’s gonna eat into her Netflix and relaxxxxxxxx time ?

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Jane's last vlog, so many questions! Firstly over 1hr 55mins long! 572 views, how many lasted more than a couple of minutes?

How much did she sell? Not enough to turn the heating on, least get a mortgage.

It's very sad really, I'd feel sorry for her if she had a decent bone in her body.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Just watched a bit of new pack with me and she keeps saying about her trousers keep falling down 🥴 oh and don’t leave your soap in the water ??
boss baby has also made the executive decision of changing the tissue paper to pink ! You go girl 😆

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Aye she was blaming him working in London for her size ! No Fat flaps it,s because you don’t know when to stop stuffing your cakehole !!
You had a special message for messaging her online trainer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😬

It's clear she doesn't want to go out because she's so fat. She pretty much admitted it. But yet again the minute someone tries to be helpful, she gets salty. If she's not willing to break her fat habits she will stay obese for life.

What she wanted to say was when charlie bean isn't home she binges on everything waiting for him, then eats the dinner. Like a child she has no self control. It may as well have been titled "dear tattle" everything she said was aimed at this site

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What were those stories last night!!.....narrow boats and camper vans, apparently the great wisdom that is Jane has declared that narrow boats can't be taken in the sea and you can only go "up and down" in them so camper vans would be better as you can take them abroad, she honestly sounds like a complete idiot in them.
Trying to copy Tarrrrrnya going on about a camper van 🙄 no way could she go on one of those narrow boats, her arse wouldn't fit and it would up-end with her and the lardy bean aboard

• Haha
Chins also told the staff at the venue not to give any guests wedding cake as it was expensive 🤣 couldn’t make it up could you 🙄
She may as well have just bought a Tesco value or caterpillar cake if she didn't want guests to have expensive cake...I bet she expected expensive gifts from those that she refused expensive cake to.

We watched some trash TV today due to the weather and watched a couple of episodes of don't tell the bride which ended up in discussions about wedding cakes and not spending money on wedding cake that guests won't eat, we would rather a selection that they would enjoy than traditional wedding cake.

I have never been to a wedding where the bride and groom have been stingy with wedding cake they bought it for the guests to enjoy and want them to have it hence we would rather have cake that the guests can enjoy. The best wedding cake I have ever seen was a family friend who had massive pork pie wedding cakes...was awesome. Everyone took goody bags home to soak up the alcohol and lunch the next day.

Last edited:
  • Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Last years birthday alter looked like a shrine. For one awful moment I thought Charlie Bean had gone to that great football pitch in the sky...only to be shocked when he walked through the tinsel curtain...!

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
What a shady erm, Cee you next Tuesday! She may be dimmer than a 20 watt light bulb but she sure can grift...

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
howling at this and remembering one of my all time favourite comments on the gammon threads, can't recall who said it but still makes me laugh to this day......they said Jane and Helen looked like the frumpy plain sisters from period dramas no one ever wanted to marry 🤣 she looks exactly like that on your pic
Ha ha they do , two bitter and twisted old maids 😂

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
This just popped up on my newsfeed as a sponsored post, look familiar? The same fanny scratchers and "exfoliating" whipped soap as Jane, clearly buying wholesale and all passing them off as they're own creations, all the items look like poundland specials anyway, can't believe anyone is paying £10 for the whipped soap

View attachment 553123
You would have to be a melt to buy any of that fucking rubbish or a gammonette !

Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
I am pleased that the soap shack HACK has been revealed to the Gammonettes. She is a stockist and nothing more, yet she's allowed herself to get carried away, doling out biznizz "advice" and inspo like a poundshop Deborah Meaden!! It all goes wrong when she tries to be cunning. Really reminds of Kerry Mucklowe in the MLM episode of This Country :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
exactly this! if she'd have said she'd found a supplier and was buying wholesale to sell then fair play, let them buy all her stock if that's what they want to do but to claim she had a "team of lovely ladies" making them all to a formula she had tested and approved is a down right lie. So laughable really as its classic Jane, she's dim enough to believe people will not question it.

monga

VIP Member
She has no empathy for anyone. She’s only interested in daft boy, herself and her family. She pretends to be so caring and sympathetic to others but it’s so obviously insincere. Underneath the stupid toddler voice, the ‘crying’ and the kind, caring honest facade, she’s really a nasty piece of work.
100% ! I've always said that ,the cute janeykins persona is not how she is ,she's a manipulative bitch !

Doesn't want to tell anyone what her calorie allowance is.....so no-one can do the math and know she's eating way over it 🤣
Her calorie allowance would be around 1400 /1500 for someone her size and height ,she's more than double the weight she should be .