Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
She's trying to find the all you can eat and never get fat diet ! like someone said the person offered advice about the chips and was sniggered at by her saying " look if I want chips on a Tue/Wed I'll ave bloody chips " she's deluding herself to the point she's on the verge of a heart attack and dragging the beanbag with her .
She’s nothing but a patronising fat twat !

• Haha
Reactions: 13

monga

VIP Member
Just watched the members video guyyys, boring as usual, she goes on about being soooo busy and she has so many orders for which she’s so grateful for. She has to work today, she didn’t sound too happy about it as Charlie is off and he went to see his family yesterday. He said about having a relaxing day today and she jumped in straight away to say he’d be packing boxes! What a gobshite. She did an online Sainsbury’s shop and then moaned about the cost of it. Then we had the same old shite, she needs to look after herself more, some days she’ll eat ok then some days she doesn’t, she said she needs to get a grip before she puts another stone on, erm it looks like you already have judging by yesterday’s live. She has no summer clothes that fit her, she said it’s depressing so she’s ordered some more of the dresses that she wore in Ibiza and Wales a couple of summers ago but she’s ordered them in XL this time as they’re stretchy, christ they’d have to be to fit that barrel! She linked them and they’re a fiver each from eBay so they’re bound to be great quality 😜. Charlie said they haven’t been able to go clothes shopping, dunno why as the shops have been open since 12th April, Jane went to Primark too didn’t she?! He said they haven’t wanted to either, he said he’s got summer clothes but he doesn’t know if they fit anymore. Judging by this pic I doubt it...
🎶 Roll out the barrels :m

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I wonder how many boxes she sold tonight , it's def going downhill I think she thought week 1 was how it was going to be .

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Looks like jizz in a bottle !!!

Aw deeear, bless little Chins, she had such a manic week last week preparing for Charlie’s birthday, she‘s sooooo tired! If buying some football wrapping paper, and a 20 minute visit to primark to buy a special tracksuit and a special pair of slippers for such a special boy means she had a manic week she needs to get into the real world! She’s a lazy, fat slug!
Bit of a mis spelling there mate, lazy fat slag not slug !!! not feeling the love this morning, wish I had her IBS put it that way as I,m not getting anywhere!!! Fucking cancer treatment 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Sad

Firebug

Chatty Member
She has absolutely NO idea how to diet or calorie count. When trying to lose weight there is no need to each so much food that is covered in pastry adding unnecessary calories and FAT. There should be far more vegetables, no crisps and definitely no need for Doritos and crisps. Her videos should be shared to show HOW NOT TO DIET by Jane.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sounds like she's got her apple catchers in a tizz because one of her boss babe biznezzz parcels has gone missing 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 just send them another chins - if you can afford it! It's the senders responsibility after all 😉

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Helen and Gav’s first dance at their wedding! cringeworthy!!

ahh who can forget that dance! imagine penfold and a 70's serial killer auditioning (badly) for strictly and you've conjured up the image

eco friendly yet in a plastic bag FFS might as well sell a veggie burger wrapped in bacon! daft cow

her face needs it's own postcode it's that vast!!!

jane.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
But they didn’t start until mid week! 😂🤦🏽‍♀️🤥
But they've "stuck to it" for all of 4/5 days! 😝 😂

She's also monitoring the comments now and will need to approve them - who does she think she is? 🤔 Clearly doesn't want to read home truths and live in a bubble full of wonderful comments from her huns, delusional cow! 🙄😂

• Haha

bananasplit88

VIP Member
So she’s buying stuff somewhere and selling it on and pretending she has a team of ladies lovingly making the stuff by hand? And she thinks no one will twig? Ok, cool, cool. Totally normal behaviour.

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Fuck me, got enough food there, Jane? 👀 😂

She hasn't got a bloody clue, and never will - 160cals on 1 yogurt and there's no way she'll eat 1 chicken Kiev - I'm honest and know I couldn't as they're so nice lol so wouldn't bother! I calorie counted for about 2 years and just because something is low cal, it doesn't mean you should have it as some things are empty calories and still full of sugar and additives, thought needs to go into it. Honestly, she can't grasp the fact you need to eat less to lose weight, it's so embarrassing! 😂 I'm back on WW now as I want to shift this stubborn 7lbs that my body has been holding onto for months and months, despite watching what I eat and walking a lot more, so I just had an apple as a snack - Jane probably has 2 Soreen cakes and a lolly! 🙄😂

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Ooooh, I need to watch the pack wiv meeeee later!! 👀😂

Honestly, she doesn't give is much credit - it's not hard to see that none of these market stall sellers have people to make the products! 😂 It's like saying people who do FM go to HQ and have a hand in the perfumery department 😂 and people who sell that cheap and nasty You Unique "make up" go to labs to help mix the ingredients - they ALL buy the crap from a wholesalers fir pennies and try to flog it X5 more expensive, cheeky buggers! 😂 She needs to pipe down and get over herself! 🙄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Also it’s funny how he’s always head hunted for these jobs 🙄 something tells me that’s another porky pie 🥧 trouble is she’s not clever enough for all these lies same shit different day she will still be standing in that kitchen this time next year another 6 stone heavier saying the same crap 💩
I wonder if someone worked out for them that it costs the bean more to commute to his new job, than what they get in his pay rise? she was so smug about it at the time 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ they're fick as fuck I doubt they would have cottoned on if this was the case! So he's begged to go back

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I watched the pack with me last night and oh my god how painful, she forces the bean to pack a box after telling him he can’t do it as good as her it’s like a big sister picking on her little brother very weird to watch , he’s so nervous putting jaws in the box 😂

Her packing is awful lays down tiny sheet of bubble wrap and how long does it take her 😴
Also she wants a unit or a shed 😂😂 what a wanker 😏
She was making him do the theme to Jaws every time he lifted one and was giving off because there was bits of glittery streamers over the floor ...how much under the thumb is he :rolleyes: any other man would tell her to eff off.

So we previously discussed that she had an inspection of the flat by the estate agents and that suddenly they are moving and we suspected that the landlord didn't want to renew their lease...I suspect that like the majority of household leases, there was probably a clause that says that you cannot operate a business from the property and no doubt she is not paying commercial rate council tax either.

Anyone else think the same? this is not a case of running from here temporarily because of covid work from home, this is her only premises
She said the bean had to shift a lot of boxes etc from the room probably hid them in her car and the pratmobile until the estate agent left .

• Wow
  • Haha
I know plenty of pensioners who have more get up and go than them! What a dull existence!

Also, why oh why do they never walk anywhere?? They live in a lovely part of the country with the beach on their doorstep. All they do is sit in their car stuffing themselves with crap food.

Get out of the car and go for a walk you pair of lazy fat fuckers!
There is a fabulous man i know who is 86 years old he goes off on a train for the day on day trips on pub crawls every week, he goes somewhere on a train then to like three pubs for a beer in each and some lunch and a wonder round looking at things, goes home. he does the same when he visits his daughter in Australia each Christmas. he does lots of walking and cycling, he puts Jane and Bean to shame, he is a legend and everyone loves him here and in Australia.

monga

VIP Member
I know Charlie is dull AF but he can do so much better than Jane. She's got him packing boxes on a boiling hot day where they can't even open a window because of the barking dog! He suggested 5:30 / 6pm to go live and she wanted to do it at 4pm so that there was no way of them being able to go out and enjoy the weather beforehand. Just because she's panicking over her summer body, why does Charlie have to suffer too?!
He needs to grow a massive pair , he’s the most henpecked man I know,besides Richard Bouquet

Last edited:
  • Haha