Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha! how sad a life some people lead to send themselves questions .... and an answer to the my screenshot 😂
3E295676-1ADD-4B0E-BBBB-15049224C7FA.jpg
607CF5C6-7646-4FFF-A919-949AB6CF5D1F.jpg
30E7D30F-D6D4-447B-8D77-E8A4CBC7E7B6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Grateful’ Jane, not ‘greatful’ and your products aren’t made for you, they’re exactly the same as the ones on Soapshack....have a look!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What a shady erm, Cee you next Tuesday! She may be dimmer than a 20 watt light bulb but she sure can grift...

Reactions: 13
Hahaha! how sad a life some people lead to send themselves questions .... and an answer to the my screenshot 😂View attachment 564329
Of course you a team of lovely ladies, it's called wholesale, you select what you want and your lovely team make up your order the same as they do for 100's of others selling the same shite on eBay and Etsy. Nothing more nothing less.

I should call Tesco my lovely team, I have a lovely lady who picks my shopping, another lovely lady packs my bags and my really dishy guy who delivers them, WOW I am so lucky to have such a lovely team.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree, she needs to cut the snacks out, she was on the live the other night eating a yogurt whilst prepping tea I mean who even does that! I bloody love food but I wouldn’t eat a yogurt just before tea. I’ve stopped buying chocolate because I’m a bugger for it, I’ll have some with my wine on a Saturday night maybe (rock n roll 🙄) but I’ll just buy some for that night on the day if I want it. I’m buying kids snacks I don’t like so I know I won’t eat them 🙈😂. I know it’s been said before but she could do with going to overeaters anonymous because she does have a problem, it’s a funny one because if she was more likeable then I’d feel sorry for her!
Yes it must be dwindling as she used to be on a big brag sharing the amount, crafty cow. It was also mentioned the other day that she hasn’t shared screenshots lately, hi chins 👋
And it wasn’t just any yoghurt, she said it was a munch bunch 😂🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They were just looking 😂View attachment 564025

I wonder is this Angie she’s talking about or Kate SWView attachment 564029View attachment 564033View attachment 564034
Did she not post a story after looking at the unit basically tagging two girls (lovely ladies 🤣) saying they will be working there? What a crock of shite. The people she tagged aren’t her ‘lovely ladies’. They are probably two fanz who want to work for their fAvE fAmOuS yOuTuBeR 🤣🤣 sad that she has to lie out of her massive arse to look successful.

And it wasn’t just any yoghurt, she said it was a munch bunch 😂🐷
Munshhhh bunshhhhh 😂

• Haha
Her lies make me irrationally angry! She does NOT have someone making the prwoducts!! It's very clear they are wholesale purchases made in a factory on a mass production line 🙄 does she think people are as stupid as she is?!

Her calorwieee counting is laughable too. I bet she doesn't weight the food out as you should and just guesses the cals... well the proof will be in the many chins that are going nowhere, because she won't lose a lb!! 🧐

Reactions: 17
So Jane it's obvious that you are lying about having a team make things for you. However if by some miracle you are telling the truth which I very much doubt then you are a tit business woman because you are eating into profits by having a team and a unit faaaaaar too early when you could just buy them from a wholesaler at a fraction of the price You just put your house purchase back by around ten years. Or more...well done.

You're welcome...

From a business woman who owns three businesses

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did she not post a story after looking at the unit basically tagging two girls (lovely ladies 🤣) saying they will be working there? What a crock of shite. The people she tagged aren’t her ‘lovely ladies’. They are probably two fanz who want to work for their fAvE fAmOuS yOuTuBeR 🤣🤣 sad that she has to lie out of her massive arse to look successful.

Munshhhh bunshhhhh 😂
They're two of her FM girls I remember the cartoon sticker of kayleigh

So Jane it's obvious that you are lying about having a team make things for you. However if by some miracle you are telling the truth which I very much doubt then you are a tit business woman because you are eating into profits by having a team and a unit faaaaaar too early when you could just buy them from a wholesaler at a fraction of the price You just put your house purchase back by around ten years. Or more...well done.

You're welcome...

From a business woman who owns three businesses
How would she be able to employ a team she's a (less) than part- time picker in Tesco that has a cricut machine to stick stickers on poundland tat ffs....I think cabin fever has left her delusional ,but when you have the mentality of a 5yr old it's to be expected.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.