Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
What’s with all this Poundland stuff she sells in these boxes. I bet they’re just wonderful on the skin 🤣. Well someone must buy this crap 🤣so maybe I’m missing out on earning a good wage 😭
she could roll a turd in glitter and the gammonettes would but it! Amy would pre order!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She was paranoid over the physio and sat across from the pub crouched down waiting on him on his last night out ,didn't even trust him enough to make his own way home🙄
it’s as if she thinks Bean’s some kind of sexy stud 😂 noone except from you wants him, Chins! Relax babes 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
return of the birthday alter 🤣 with a half eaten cake! why leave that there if its already been tucked into? did these two meet on the undateables???

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I’d say they’ll be very little buying it soon if her engagement on SM is anything to go by , about 2 comments on her FB posts if she’s lucky.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Hahaha!! Hi Jane! Isn’t it funny we were just saying the other day, we haven’t heard about your FM ‘salary....’ and, yet, here we are! Not that you read here of course 😉😉

• Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Im am thank you, just wish it would stop bloomin raining so we can get out and about a bit or even in the garden, hope you and the doc are good too :)

All her food would be red on the traffic light system for sure! One look at her puffy dull face tells anyone she isnt eating any fresh or decent food, she looks shocking and is only getting worse.
We’re good thanks Lex, we got married a few weeks ago! 😀

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's shifting the blame for her stuffing her fat chops and breaking her diet again... she needs to address why she's binging on food all the time. She buys the food, she doesn't need to have it in the house 🤷🏼‍♀️ there are certain things I love scoffing, so I don't have them in the house in large quantities. She's still buying shit loads of crisps and ice creams so it's obvs not going to end well.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
What she wanted to say was when charlie bean isn't home she binges on everything waiting for him, then eats the dinner. Like a child she has no self control. It may as well have been titled "dear tattle" everything she said was aimed at this site
This 👆🏼 She is such a codependent swine. I strongly believe she is trying to fatten the Bean up so she can become his carer and he can never leave her. And she also won’t have to work then. Her saying he can go out on his bike more lolz, as if she would let him do anything for himself.

They aint buying a house until they get an inheritance from somewhere, if there is any to be had. They will rent a house and pretend they have bought it. Need to keep up appearances!

monga

VIP Member
It’s a bit much for people to be commenting and saying where she got her stock from and things. Whether or not I agree with eating habits or prices. It is a small business nonetheless,the same with tan. I’d never actually go out of my way to ruin their business…speculate all I like but I don’t know their situations. Neither of us would be too impressed if someone did that to our businesses
Jane's biznizzes are built on lies and misinformation nobody is trying to ruin anything if her subs choose to read here and find out the truth there's nothing wee can do to stop them ,we even had one of her FM crew pop up to say how much she was out of pocket and felt humiliated because she fell for her lies , with a lovely screenshot of out of date stock the the lying pig was passing out to people in the hope they wouldn't notice ...that's bad bizznezz imo and should be brought to peoples attention.

burnbookregina

The tracksuit wouldn't look out of place in a concentration camp :/ looks like the clothes they wore in the boy in the striped pajamas...who on earth decided that was fashion ffs

• Haha

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I am pleased that the soap shack HACK has been revealed to the Gammonettes. She is a stockist and nothing more, yet she's allowed herself to get carried away, doling out biznizz "advice" and inspo like a poundshop Deborah Meaden!! It all goes wrong when she tries to be cunning. Really reminds of Kerry Mucklowe in the MLM episode of This Country :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha