Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marj24

VIP Member
She's a cocky cow that's her problem, she thinks she knows best. Someone only hinted at her maybe not having chips all the time and she was fuming 😄
Not having chips with everything, not adding cheese to most meals, not eating meals between meals, not stuffing herself with fatty, salty snacks, not stuffing herself with fatty, sugary snacks, not eating pies and toad in the hole. Cooking fresh healthy food from scratch in the main. Jane has her fingers in her ears to everything that might help her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Also it’s funny how he’s always head hunted for these jobs 🙄 something tells me that’s another porky pie 🥧 trouble is she’s not clever enough for all these lies same shit different day she will still be standing in that kitchen this time next year another 6 stone heavier saying the same crap 💩

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
The daft twat thinks buying some positive cards off Amazon and a couple of crystals she’s gonna become the next Richard Branson 🙄 she’s literally thicker then her neck 😭

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Maybe she’s turning it into a gym for all her exercise equipment....the bike (they never use) they exercise ball (they never use) the step, hula hoop, resistance bands (daft boy had to lift her up off the floor 😂😂😂) the Rosemary Conley DVD’s......

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m serious when I say she needs therapy. She can get bariatric surgery if she wants, but the psychological reasons behind her binge eating need to be explored. It could be eg, her parents divorce (pure conjecture on my part) but there is definitely a problem.
Deffo something wrong. I think the mother has made her this way from a small child. If you look at her brother, they are like chalk and cheese. He is a normal weight, seems to live a normal life. She's such a weird fish, deffo something not right with her.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Personally I dont think she’d ever go down the surgery route. The tiny amounts of feed you eat is ridiculous she couldn’t do it not while beans sat there with his massive 3 course dinner

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
WTF are those shoes? 🤣 they look like something the scarlet pimpernel would have worn. Frozen loaded potato skins? really? make your own you lazy sod, much cheaper, really tasty and not an oil bath like those rank looking ones will be, as for a hoisin duck frozen burger 🤮 reminds me of the lobster burgers (again from iceland) they ate as snacks because they were syn free.
Approving comments? bloody party pooper! how convenient just as she's about to fail again try again at calorie counting, oh sorry I mean caloreeeeee counting. She needs to put down the processed ready made stuff and get back to basics with fresh ingredients, lean meat, fish etc and cooking from scratch before she pops

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Charlie is either shagging the cleaner or he just stays in London for as long as he can to get away from her droning on 😉
Jesus, I couldn’t even watch the live for comedy value, so dull! The fucking bell, give me strength, she’s getting worse!

Anyone heard her insta 😂 saying she shaved her legs this morning and 10 at night her legs are still
Burning 🥵 😂😂😂 not sounding good for the shower whips 🥺
Saying she used baby oil to shave her legs !
Not unless she has and giving her customers a heads up
why would you not be using your own products lol
She’s just got no idea you would at least make out you use them 🙄
That’s the first thing I thought, she’s absolutely thick why isn’t she using the fucking shower whip 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 although it might have been the shower whip that’s given her the burn and she’s not cracking on 😂

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Sorry just noticed I duplicated winch.eater being blocked there, must be the happy pills, needless to say winch.eater has been reborn so I’ve heard 😀

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Saying she has "a team of lovely ladies" who are making "her" products makes it sound like a legit business where she employs these people to work for her. In reality these people are selling her their products and she buys them at a wholesale price to sell on.

Glottal Stop

Thanks for the updates folks and the laughs. I can't watch her at the moment, she does my head in. Can't wait to find out what this latest shit is about.