Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marj24

VIP Member
Sometimes, because we know Jane reads here, I consider posting some sensible advice, then I think what's the point? She doesn't deserve it and will totally ignore it anyway! She is her own worst enemy...

Reactions: 12

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Omg she’s gonna burn his cock off with the soaps 😂 thought they owned the biznesssss together what a fucking shit birthday present
If that don’t make you want a divorce nothing will

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She said we don’t have anything to do 🤣 that rich coming from that stinky slob who sits on the sofa all day who prob picks her arse then sniffs her fingers 🤢 (She looks the type) then goes on to eat 10 pukka pies as a light snack 😂
I will need to watch that hahaha. She is quite often sat on her stinky sofa at 3/4 in the day watching netflix so she’s one to talk 😂 I work full time Jane, hun - something you’ve never done in your puff! And I have care duties for a relative......have you considered using some of your netflix time to help the real Mrs Gammons? Thought not....

• Heart
  • Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Was it Charlie’s ‘Arthur Daleys ’ camel coat? What friend?? She only has 1...Helen! She never goes out with her ‘loads’ of friends! she sits in the house watching Netflix and eating!

square_spoon

VIP Member
I’m sitting in my car on the side of the road (back to work - yay) and all I can think about after catching up on this thread is how she must say ‘lattisssssss’ - off I go to watch the pie fest 🤣

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
As if she would inspire you to copy her amount of calories she has 🤔 maybe if you had a role in a movie and needed to gain 5 stone it would be handy to know !

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Glad Im not the only one that thinks this. The clothes are awful
Those khaki dungarees look like shit catchers, perfect for her and her little “episodes” If you get caught short Jane just shit your pants, plenty of room in those, only if you were slim enough to fit in the fuckers in the first place !!!!!

You're all just jealous! Oh dee-ahhh 🤣
That face on that avatar! I want to slap it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
100% ! I've always said that ,the cute janeykins persona is not how she is ,she's a manipulative bitch !

Her calorie allowance would be around 1400 /1500 for someone her size and height ,she's more than double the weight she should be .
Assuming she’s 17st about 1620 would be right. She could easily start at 1700 then drop it by a 100 after two weeks. She’ll have plucked a number out of thin air (1999 probably) and won’t be sticking to it anyway. She needs to ask her doctor to refer her for some sort of therapy - she clearly has serious issues around food.

Reactions: 11

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I’m just watching the members vid and for someone who never has a moment to sit down one of the first things she said is she’s having a chill out day 🤣 SHOCKER
And another massive food shop 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Clickthelinkbelow

Chatty Member
Who’s buying a dead looking shark head bath bomb? Relaxing on a Friday night with horror fish heads traumatising the kid’s perhaps?

• Haha

LovinTheTea

I'm catching up on her livestream. The dinging of the bell and such really reminds me of other MLM (pyramid scheme...) distributors who do live order picking and packing to build hype. Also, the bell gives me dog-training vibes and I hate it.

ETA: It's a damn pUmice. Not pOmice. Jesus... The more she says it, the more it's annoying me 😑

Last edited: