Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
She finds the time to get her nails done though 🤔
It‘s a good job she hasn’t got kids and a full time job, she wouldn’t cope, she’s far too lazy

Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
I don't see how she's making much profit at all when the costs of all the bloody packaging and stickers she fannies on with is deducted

monga

VIP Member
The amount of fat in those pies and processed junk is it any wonder they can’t shift the timber, and how bloody lazy is she , forgot to get mash so wouldn’t go to the bother of mashing the potatoes she already bought 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
There's no way she'll go to Tans wedding if she's panicking about her coat not fitting her during summer .

• Haha

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
They memorial wax melt thingys look as though there from sparks gifts wholesalers a lot of stuff is memorial on that site fuck we had tan the grim reeker and now we have Eastbourne’s grim eater 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Clairie

Oooh bit of detective work needed look out for the way Jane spells definitely 🤣🤣🤣🤣 because one of those reviews spelt it the Ian Buckles way, do they watch line of duty?

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Our Chins has a food addiction, I wish she would realise it and admit it to herself like Tan did. I have a snack addiction. I HAD to have something sweet after a meal. A few weeks ago I quit them cold turkey and have lost half a stone. Chins is the same as me in that sense, HAS to have a bit of chocklit. HAS to have a bisskit. Jane just stop eating them and you won’t crave them! If I have one of something, I need to have more, so I just don’t eat them at all now and have no cravings 🤷🏼‍♀️

also....did she not post the amount she got paid from FM commission in the past? Must be shite coz she’s a big braggy boot normally 😂
View attachment 563543
I agree, she needs to cut the snacks out, she was on the live the other night eating a yogurt whilst prepping tea I mean who even does that! I bloody love food but I wouldn’t eat a yogurt just before tea. I’ve stopped buying chocolate because I’m a bugger for it, I’ll have some with my wine on a Saturday night maybe (rock n roll 🙄) but I’ll just buy some for that night on the day if I want it. I’m buying kids snacks I don’t like so I know I won’t eat them 🙈😂. I know it’s been said before but she could do with going to overeaters anonymous because she does have a problem, it’s a funny one because if she was more likeable then I’d feel sorry for her!
Yes it must be dwindling as she used to be on a big brag sharing the amount, crafty cow. It was also mentioned the other day that she hasn’t shared screenshots lately, hi chins 👋

emerald

VIP Member
She really puts in me in mind of the pinch of nom women. Massive but somehow profiting off weight loss recipe books.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
This picture is truly shocking! easy to see why they need twelve full grocery shops in a month, they must eat non stop.

jane.png

and imagine having the nerve to add that glam profile pic she has on insta when this is the reality

• Wow
Wonder if it’s more local so he can do all her work too instead of commuting do you remember when she said she might do deliveroo for extra money but then said Charlie can do all the driving!!!

Just thinking maybe it’s a second job maybe the strain of Jane no actually working means he’s back to two jobs to keep her

Last edited:

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I hope the members vid this week contains work out steps and weighted hoola hoops with a dash of birthday food for the 5 thousand and child like party banners 🥳🥳🥳
If it is I would be tempted to renew my membership haha. Nothing like watching big Janey 10 chins exercise to help me get my motivation back - the fear of ending up like her keeps me on track 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Our Chins has a food addiction, I wish she would realise it and admit it to herself like Tan did. I have a snack addiction. I HAD to have something sweet after a meal. A few weeks ago I quit them cold turkey and have lost half a stone. Chins is the same as me in that sense, HAS to have a bit of chocklit. HAS to have a bisskit. Jane just stop eating them and you won’t crave them! If I have one of something, I need to have more, so I just don’t eat them at all now and have no cravings 🤷🏼‍♀️

also....did she not post the amount she got paid from FM commission in the past? Must be shite coz she’s a big braggy boot normally 😂
View attachment 563543
Ohhh I said on here the other day she doesn't mention FM anymore 🧐