Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what if someone wants to buy a set but doesn't want to sit through a crappy live waiting to pick their scents? it's a very limiting way of running a biznizz

Reactions: 5
Jane looks better from the front or back than the side because of how she carries her weight, she's like a cruise ship
View attachment 525119
Never mind the ever given, more like the ever takin’!

View attachment 525424
Had enough of gaining weight and ready to start a new weight loss journey after lightbulb moment number 34,897 watching someone else's videos. Will be sticking to calorie counting as that's what works for her (????!!!! :rolleyes:) and has ordered lots of vegetables and posh salt to commence. En route is a hula hoop that looks like some kind of contraceptive device you'd shove up your flaps that apparently will flatten your tum, remove your bingo wings and give you the neck of a swan. She's finally ready to lose the weight, enough is enough, line drawn under how big they've let themselves get. Also apparently looooooves cooking (does she cook anything that doesn't come out of a jar or a box?).

Hope they do it as they'll both feel much better for it. Don't pressure her or tell her what to do though around weightloss as she doesn't like that....bless.
Showed the OH this picture and not long after disappeared, hope he’s not gone for a “special wee!” Sexy! 🤭

New thread suggestion

Jane Gammons #29 Dodgy selling soaps sold by a pair of dopes, when shove comes to push, the likelihood of thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been gifted Cherryz again 🙄
I guess we can expect Tan and Katy Jayne to show us their cherryz haul shortly then, they seem to do the rounds of the low budget youtubers every few months. Just watched Janes it's nothing new, all available in poundland, B&M, home bargs etc and at least in those shops you get to browse and choose items, no way would I use a crappy app to scroll loads of tat to seek out a few decent items

• Heart
I guess we can expect Tan and Katy Jayne to show us their cherryz haul shortly then, they seem to do the rounds of the low budget youtubers every few months. Just watched Janes it's nothing new, all available in poundland, B&M, home bargs etc and at least in those shops you get to browse and choose items, no way would I use a crappy app to scroll loads of tat to seek out a few decent items
I thought the same. I think I'd be offended if I was chosen for a cherryz gig looking at the state of the gunters they go for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s definitely packed on more timber her face is even more contorted , the left side is huge

The irony of someone who openly pisses, burps and farts on camera, trying to sell you scented pamper products

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2021-04-24 at 23.00.49.png

She got these socks as they're "really handy for work". What work would that be Jane? 👀 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd love someone that works with her to pop up here tell us what her colleagues think of her .

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah I don't think she's back in Tesco yet that's if she's even still there ! I couldn't see her coming in from work and doing a live show she's too lazy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.