Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don't think she's back in Tesco yet that's if she's even still there ! I couldn't see her coming in from work and doing a live show she's too lazy.

I thought she cut down Fridays before the pandemic for her "YouTube channel" and that her managers "understood"

Reactions: 6
I thought she cut down Fridays before the pandemic for her "YouTube channel" and that her managers "understood"
Yeah but she said on her vid she hasn't been out the door all week she's been so ill and if she has been shielding that only ended last week ?

Reactions: 3
Very true but even when she is at work I think she doesn't do more than Mon to Fri

Meant to say Mon to Thurs
She defo has Fridays off, I wouldn’t be surprised if she only does Tues Wed Thurs, I bet her Tesco colleagues are over the moon with her, no weekends and real cushy shifts. All while bean is out the house 12/13 hours a day! Shame on the lazy cow and more fool him for putting up with it

I'd love someone that works with her to pop up here tell us what her colleagues think of her .
I would love that, I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already, come on Tesco Eastbourne staff, we‘re waiting guyyyyys 😂

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she really only in her 20’s or is she fibbing about that. Looking at her in her latest vid I would put her in her early 50’s at the very least.

She’s definitely packed on more timber her face is even more contorted , the left side is huge
I can’t get over how much her lisp has worsened, not sure why it has but it’s so much more noticeable now

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is she really only in her 20’s or is she fibbing about that. Looking at her in her latest vid I would put her in her early 50’s at the very least.

I can’t get over how much her lisp has worsened, not sure why it has but it’s so much more noticeable now
Good point she looks older than my 55 year old mum

Yeah her jaws getting pulled more to the left side maybe that's why ! the fat seems to be settling more there.

Yeah her jaws getting pulled more to the left side maybe that's why ! the fat seems to be settling more there.
Perhaps she has a hamster-like pouch that side and she uses it to store an extra Pukka pie she has hidden from Charlie?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Motherofpigs had to steel it for my profile picture 😅😅

The face you make when your mortgage advisor says no and has advised you to get a proper full time job to stand a chance.
Hahaha steal away! It’s epic 😂

It was probably what her face looked like when she was told shielding was coming to an end and she would have to get off her arse and go to her ‘full time’ job again.

No wonder her couch looks like it wants to die with this plus big Jane sitting on it all the time 😳 wow

A907CA99-10FA-404E-80A3-E9CE12389C0D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It was probably what her face looked like when she was told shielding was coming to an end and she would have to get off her arse and go to her ‘full time’ job again.

No wonder her couch looks like it wants to die with this plus big Jane sitting on it all the time 😳 wow

View attachment 545905
And when Charlie suggested she accompanied him when visiting his mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 545905
I would be worried if I were Jane, it was more than obvious tonight on the members vid that Charlie’s at the end of his tether with her. She really is pushing her luck, any other man would have up and left a long time ago.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 545905
It,s his birthday weekend this weekend coming , not sure how old he is but isn’t he just a couple of years older than fat flaps, but Christ he looks late 50’s there and that bleeping paunch , it,s like a bouncy castle, hours of fun bobbing about on that !!

• Haha
It,s his birthday weekend this weekend coming , not sure how old he is but isn’t he just a couple of years older than fat flaps, but Christ he looks late 50’s there and that bleeping paunch , it,s like a bouncy castle, hours of fun bobbing about on that !!
He’s going to be 31, he is a couple of months younger than me, I remember from his kid’s football themed bday last year that Chins set up for him 😂 I remember at the time thinking aye right no chance he is my age. Since then he has aged another 20 years! Maybe it’s the cheap FM aftershave.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.