Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine buying bath products off a women that drops her guts live on YouTube 🤮 she can’t even keep her flat clean 🧼 damp mould smelling clothes and I bet she’s got a gunt smothered in cream cheese 🤢🤢

Typical lazy chins offering things on a first come first served basis. How sloppy and lazy and predictable of her! As someone else said what if you don't want to smell like cola cubes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can literally go into Asda or Home bargains and buy bath bombs, different coloured soap etc now that are only a few pounds each. Once her super fans are done ordering their obligated first pity order it will go down hill from there. Poor Charlie will be working till he's 90 as they won't ever get a mortgage at this rate.

Reactions: 12
I haven't seen this, anyone got a link?
she took all the vlogs off her channel, she had strop about "not being able to spot the bastards among the genuine followers" ie us so removed everything from her channel, she changed the name to a quaint life but it has no content.....as yet, shame as a few of those early vlogs were comedy gold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So.... what are we all buying from Jane's magical bath and body store this weekend, then? 🥳

*Watches tumbleweed blow over*

😂😂
What am I buying from Jane’s website, absolutely duck all !! Just put her live on now, hilarious, a new low even for the pork pig from Eastbourne , what’s with the drapey scarves ?? Is it to hide all the spillage from her tea, she looks a good 20 years older than she is, scruffy bleep that’s all I can say along with her merch !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seems to be loaded with orders, I wonder how long that will last, are people just being kind to help start her business.

Reactions: 8
They look like a giant liquorice allsorts! Typical Jane thinking of her belly 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she planning on packing all those boxes behind her ,the ones she couldn't see :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
So hoping to go international 😂😂😂 and shower bath fizzers that you leave in the bottom of the shower to get the scent 🤯 Am i missing something 🤣 what happens if that tit stains my white shower tray ??? And I’ve got to cut that tiny ball of tit into half ? And she keeps hitting the sponges to show us how full they are ! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What am I buying from Jane’s website, absolutely duck all !! Just put her live on now, hilarious, a new low even for the pork pig from Eastbourne , what’s with the drapey scarves ?? Is it to hide all the spillage from her tea, she looks a good 20 years older than she is, scruffy bleep that’s all I can say along with her merch !
Pork pig from Eastbourne 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched the first 10 minutes of that tat fest tonight and that was more than enough for me, saying that I am post migraine so feel like shite anyway so patience is at a minimum. She reels the Gammonettes in well and proper with the patter , fairy lights and the much love by Jane stickers on everything but can,t see it lasting for long. One whiff of Cola bottle soap would be enough to make anyone gag tbh. Imagine wearing that in the summer, you’d have a swarm of bleeping wasps dive bombing you with that sickly sweet odour on your bod. I’ll give her credit for something, she’s the gift that keeps on giving for us Tattlers, those sponges, bleeping hell ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The members vid is how they set up for the live 👀
Think I’ll give that one a miss then 👍

• Haha
I could only watch less than 5 mins so I came on here to get the low down and you did not disappoint me tattlers, have pmsl reading all the comments. I did think straight away that I would never buy anything from the Gammon's house, filthy. Amy needs her head looked btw. Thank you all xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No judgement here, just can't watch JG, she is just to dull, boring and full of tit (as well as thick as mince).

Wouldnt even want to give her 0.05p in adsense per veiw. You can all decide how you spend your money, but anyone paying for her subscription channel, all be it to hate watch is adding money to her Pukka pie fund!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.