Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Anyone else think this is her with her excuses not to diet right now?
I wonder if that "im not here to diet and pay bills" still fits 🤣

Go on, calorie count your cashew nuts, we all know you are going to binge for beans birthday month 😅

How bloody miserable did bean look on that last vlog? It was on the tip of his tongue to say "ffs get that camera out my face!"
Maybe she'll add that motto to her new Bizniz page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah but she said on her vid she hasn't been out the door all week she's been so ill and if she has been shielding that only ended last week ?
Very true but even when she is at work I think she doesn't do more than Mon to Fri

Very true but even when she is at work I think she doesn't do more than Mon to Fri
Meant to say Mon to Thurs

Last edited:

DocOnCall

I guess she’ll be making full use of these given that they are free! Maybe they’ll be added to her huge (not) range of knock-off products.

0A10F7B4-40F6-4292-9E29-447E49E2019B.jpeg

Imagine buying bath products off a women that drops her guts live on YouTube 🤮 she can’t even keep her flat clean 🧼 damp mould smelling clothes and I bet she’s got a gunt smothered in cream cheese 🤢🤢

Typical lazy chins offering things on a first come first served basis. How sloppy and lazy and predictable of her! As someone else said what if you don't want to smell like cola cubes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She said she had a cereal bar for breakfast ,lunch then a kitkat and crisps and said she was impressed because she'd hardly eaten all day 👀 I wonder what she normally eat's before dinner
What did she have for lunch? If it was about 500 calories then that plus the cereal bar, kitkat and crisps would be about 800 calories. Which mean she’d have 700 calories left for dinner. I doubt that’s all she’d had and evidently she’s been eating well over 3000 calories a day but if she had eaten that that’s fine! Quite often I’ll have had 1100 calories before dinner.

Reactions: 3