Jane Gammons #28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she not sold as many boxes this time sheā€™s on her stories over selling them , even adding some freebies šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do believe her on this, she doesnā€™t have a black van, plus I think she would admit to one of her fans if it had been her, she would have been over the top with excitement to have been spotted like the celeb she isnā€™t! šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
Charlie has a work van I remember her saying once he was lifting Ikea furniture for her nephews nursery ,maybe they use it to collect her stock there wouldn't be much room in their small car with the two porkers practically sitting in the back seat to fit in ...Edit to say he must drive his work van at times how else did he go to collect the manky dining table and chairs that she upcycled ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Only just started watching and Iā€™ve already experienced an ā€œis everyone alright?ā€ - need to turn off again now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve only been watching tonightā€™s ā€œLive Showā€ over the belovedā€™s shoulder for a few minutes and all I can say is thatā€™s a complete and utter load of rubbish. She should be totally ashamed! Total shambles. Not prepared, confused over her stock, not selling as many boxes as she had available, everything else ā€œout of stockā€ whilst itā€™s clearly falling off the shelves behind her gigantic, sniffing body bedecked with a daft apron, no doubt there in case her nose drips! And judging by the comments, her followers have equally small minds. Call this a biznizz? Itā€™s nothing but a childish ego trip driven by a few crazed followers whose lives have become so dull that hearing their name read out on YouTube is all they can find to get excited about. And to think I gave up writing my computer program for the evening to watch it! šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Couldnā€™t watch her live cause you know all her singe the minge stuff will be sold out according to no neck In honestly sheā€™s sold 3 boxes but to you guyzzz my stock is sold out. Snooze you lose malarkey šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve only been watching tonightā€™s ā€œLive Showā€ over the belovedā€™s shoulder for a few minutes and all I can say is thatā€™s a complete and utter load of rubbish. She should be totally ashamed! Total shambles. Not prepared, confused over her stock, not selling as many boxes as she had available, everything else ā€œout of stockā€ whilst itā€™s clearly falling off the shelves behind her gigantic, sniffing body bedecked with a daft apron, no doubt there in case her nose drips! And judging by the comments, her followers have equally small minds. Call this a biznizz? Itā€™s nothing but a childish ego trip driven by a few crazed followers whose lives have become so dull that hearing their name read out on YouTube is all they can find to get excited about. And to think I gave up writing my computer program for the evening to watch it!
Iā€™ve only been watching tonightā€™s ā€œLive Showā€ over the belovedā€™s shoulder for a few minutes and all I can say is thatā€™s a complete and utter load of rubbish. She should be totally ashamed! Total shambles. Not prepared, confused over her stock, not selling as many boxes as she had available, everything else ā€œout of stockā€ whilst itā€™s clearly falling off the shelves behind her gigantic, sniffing body bedecked with a daft apron, no doubt there in case her nose drips! And judging by the comments, her followers have equally small minds. Call this a biznizz? Itā€™s nothing but a childish ego trip driven by a few crazed followers whose lives have become so dull that hearing their name read out on YouTube is all they can find to get excited about. And to think I gave up writing my computer program for the evening to watch it! šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ˜µšŸ˜µšŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
Luckily for you I only managed 10 mins of the brain frying rubbish. However, Iā€™m more than thankful you figured out the reason behind that daft apron, I would never have slept tonight ..... šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Couldnā€™t watch her live cause you know all her singe the minge stuff will be sold out according to no neck In honestly sheā€™s sold 3 boxes but to you guyzzz my stock is sold out. Snooze you lose malarkey šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Is that all she sold I only watched about 10 mins of it

• Haha
Weā€™ve had to turn off too, sheā€™s doing my head in, who does she think she is! šŸ¤¬

Whyā€™s she even wearing an apron?!
I lasted 1 minute and 7 seconds and I was was done. Canā€™t bear to look at that rickety shelving filled with vaginal sponges designed to take the layers of your skin off in one acidic swipe. Nor can I look at those bleeping lip balms that look like Poundland rejects, its complete and utter tripe, no wonder Charlie seems to have quickly lost interest and was allegedly sat watching football on the snippet that we watched. My arse, he was probably sat having a tug necking a bottle of Jam Shed listening to her making yet another show of herself. And that bleeping apron, hiding the stains from lunch or copying from Lush ? either way she looked a bleeping mess as usual !!! Finally what made me turn it off sharpish was she said Charlie was getting a takeaway curry for them after the live and then she was getting a healthy shop tomorrow. Just forget the healthy shop Jane as we all know it will be littered with fat, choclit and shite and carry on making a complete arse of yourself Talking bullshit ! Changing subject, I,m really saddened tonight by the passing of Nikki Grahame. As a mega BB fan she used to frustrate the hell out of me at times but on the other hand was so funny. She lived with anorexia for years and tried to overcome this awful disorder that attacks you both mentally & physically, bless her , sleep tight Nikki RIP .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I lasted 1 minute and 7 seconds and I was was done. Canā€™t bear to look at that rickety shelving filled with vaginal sponges designed to take the layers of your skin off in one acidic swipe. Nor can I look at those bleeping lip balms that look like Poundland rejects, its complete and utter tripe, no wonder Charlie seems to have quickly lost interest and was allegedly sat watching football on the snippet that we watched. My arse, he was probably sat having a tug necking a bottle of Jam Shed listening to her making yet another show of herself. And that bleeping apron, hiding the stains from lunch or copying from Lush ? either way she looked a bleeping mess as usual !!! Finally what made me turn it off sharpish was she said Charlie was getting a takeaway curry for them after the live and then she was getting a healthy shop tomorrow. Just forget the healthy shop Jane as we all know it will be littered with fat, choclit and shite and carry on making a complete arse of yourself Talking bullshit ! Changing subject, I,m really saddened tonight by the passing of Nikki Grahame. As a mega BB fan she used to frustrate the hell out of me at times but on the other hand was so funny. She lived with anorexia for years and tried to overcome this awful disorder that attacks you both mentally & physically, bless her , sleep tight Nikki RIP .
She's got a thread on here Petes vid is heartbreaking as is their last pic :(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whatā€™s the apron for?! She doesnā€™t make anything! I can only assume the ejaculate from the minge sponges is difficult to dodge when strangling them into a Jiffy bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I keep making pathetic attempts at thread title but here I go again Jane Gammons #29 even thicker than how she likes her gravy (extra thick)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.