Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced it’s bath bombs too no way she could make a profit doing treat boxes the way they 2 gannets eat. Do you think she will offer Tan a bath bomb to try 🤣🤣🤣
That's a possibility, I have a friend who makes them and she had to get them tested so they don't irritate the skin and have a licence although looking at ebay I imagine a lot of people don't comply with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's a possibility, I have a friend who makes them and she had to get them tested so they don't irritate the skin and have a licence although looking at ebay I imagine a lot of people don't comply with this.
So many people are making bath bombs, they’re very easy to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what have we all guessed she is going to sell?

MLM business, essential oils, juices, skincare?
Wax melts
Bath bombs
Pamper boxes
Scented candles

Any ideas?

Reactions: 7
Does it not need to say ad on the title of the video or when she starts it?! Ot have things changed...

Reactions: 10
I think you’re right, she’s put water on her stories so either that or soaps. She gonna do a big reveal like it’s a big surprise but posts water 😂 (if it’s that obvs)
Christ I hope we're not going to be treated to the sight of Charlie trying out a bathbomb remember she said he's going to be helping with the launch 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Wax melts
Bath bombs
Pamper boxes
Scented candles

Any ideas?
I have another idea - perhaps she’s planning to write a cookery book so here’s one she can copy..,.

E9EF0C5A-6D16-42AF-A1ED-F662F73F4C69.jpeg

My work is dung!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Piss off chins with people who hurt people are the ones hurting well I can assure you I’m not hurting in anyway. Us tattlers call a bullshitter when we see one. We ain’t the ones conning people out of money, lying to make a buck, taking freebies off anyone who offers us anything, thinking of me me me, telling more lies than porkie pig (no pun intended 😂😂 well maybe it was 🖕🏻) your a selfish, conniving immature, narcissistic person who’s only interested in yourself. This might hurt you but it’s the TRUTH so take that one your many chins (this is me in a good mood 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 18
Piss off chins with people who hurt people are the ones hurting well I can assure you I’m not hurting in anyway. Us tattlers call a bullshitter when we see one. We ain’t the ones conning people out of money, lying to make a buck, taking freebies off anyone who offers us anything, thinking of me me me, telling more lies than porkie pig (no pun intended 😂😂 well maybe it was 🖕🏻) your a selfish, conniving immature, narcissistic person who’s only interested in yourself. This might hurt you but it’s the TRUTH so take that one your many chins (this is me in a good mood 🤣🤣)
Where did she say that?

Wax melts
Bath bombs
Pamper boxes
Scented candles

Any ideas?
I’ve changed my mind, I’ve gone from scented candles to bath bombs. 😂

Reactions: 6
Where did she say that?

I’ve changed my mind, I’ve gone from scented candles to bath bombs. 😂
I,ve stayed quiet on this as frankly I don’t care as whatever it is it won,t be original , it will be copied, secondly it will be poorly put together as let’s face it tat attracts tat, and thirdly in a moment of insanity I,ve already given fat flaps £1.99 this month to subscribe to that car crash of a subscribers channel And there is no bleeping way that I would part with anymore of my readies to do a tattle review of her new product warts an all 👹 or has this devil just poked his head out ?👹👹

• Haha
lets face it her new venture will be tacky tit whatever it is, she always thinks all the tat with stickers, sequins and holographic cellophane is what people want, it always reminds me of the stall you walk right past as you've spotted the awful wares at the Christmas craft fairs, my face tells my feelings so I have to just side eye it all or risk offending the stall holders 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.