Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Charlie how much has Jane expanded since claiming to be calorie counting for the 1000th time...
erm... this much View attachment 493415
Or Charlie going into the underwear aisle in Asda, and the assistant says 'what size of knickers are you after?' and Charlie Bean says 'oh this size would fit her perfect'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s possibly scented candles.
Whatever it is, it will be a copy of something somebody else is doing and a massive anti-climax. She’s incapable of generating new creative ideas. She’s just a minnow in a shark pond. Nemo and Dory come to mind! 😂

• Haha
So now we know where the exercise bike came from! She claims the company approached her “out of the blue” (after they had been searching for one for months) to trial the £149.99 bike for free in return for a video review. I hope they didn’t expect much as the review was complete and utter rubbish! Bean has apparently used it three times so far and done 28km (they had no idea what this was in miles!) but the video was of Dewlaps’ first attempt. This and the physio have clearly brought about a miraculous cure of Bean’s back problem as there was no evidence of it again today.

So bets on how long this fad lasts for?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So now we know where the exercise bike came from! She claims the company approached her “out of the blue” (after they had been searching for one for months) to trial the £149.99 bike for free in return for a video review. I hope they didn’t expect much as the review was complete and utter rubbish! Bean has apparently used it three times so far and done 28km (they had no idea what this was in miles!) but the video was of Dewlaps’ first attempt. This and the physio have clearly brought about a miraculous cure of Bean’s back problem as there was no evidence of it again today.

So bets on how long this fad lasts for?
Not long!!! The maximum weight capacity is 220lb lol it’ll already be snapped in two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I never ... Peleton it certainly ain’t!! I just had to pop on and have a little giggle. The max weight capacity has already been pointed out and crikey Moses, the rickety looking piece of apparatus took rather a beating. Having said that, we all know that it’ll soon be plonked in the offissss, where it will gather dust and piles of clothes, just like every other exercise bike in histrory. Either that or very very soon, it will creak and groan and dramatically give way. The bean will tumble to the floor, where at least he will have a perfectly soft landing, thanks to his ever expanding jelly belly/bottom/thighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#husbandsofinstagram what the duck is she on coz whatever it is I want some ! She is off her head with these frigging hashtags, they do my box in literally. I,ve got a couple for Charlie #gullibleknobjockey #spinelesswasteofspace. Let’s see if she uses those !!

Thread : Jane Gammons Dupe for ...#bizniss woman #wife #kind person ..the worlds biggest dupe DOPE..

To fcken right 😂 View attachment 493297View attachment 493299
Yea a pair of greedy fat fucks ! You are what you eat Gammon’s 🐷

• Haha
"Tour de France" she is trolling us...someone on here said that earlier or yesterday. I haven't watched the vlog yet but why the Fudge is she wearing a cycle helmet in the house...unless to make herself sweat more so that she can consume more calories to make up the extra that she burns through her sweaty head :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Oooh chins you could park your (exercise) bike in it!

bloody brilliant :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Oooh chins you could park your (exercise) bike in it!
Corker of a comment ❤ I,m trying to be as sensitive as possible here but didn’t that exercise bike look as though it was meant for a care home just everything about it was screaming geriatric exercise aid to me, bleeping hell that company did their homework with these 2 alright, too heavy for the bike in the first place and designed for the older generation ! Well looks are deceiving with those 2 especially with Charlie who looks about ready to collect his pension so suppose we can let them off on that one !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣 what did I just watch? It looks like someone fused a commode to an ironing board and called it an exercise bike. That'll be a pile of kindling by the end of the week with the go lightlys parking their hefty arses on it. Why did she put that helmet and jacket on when both were six sizes too small 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that was laugh a minute, what the hell was that helmet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I bet the home fitness code wouldn't have been very happy with that review, she didn't really do it any justice.

• Haha
Jesus, the pair of them are getting worse wtf was that 😂, that bike will be split in two by the end of the week! I’m using holidays up this week and I‘m rurrrlaxing today (chins style) so I’ve just become a member of the chIns club guyyyys, well I’ve only watched a few videos and I already want my £1.99 back 🤣. She plays up to Charlie even more on these videos, “innit Charlieeee”. “What do you think Charlieee” 😂 what a pair of bore bags!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.