Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how they get changed into fitness gear for 2 minutes of exercise. All the gear and no idea...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone advertising a product shes not even answering people’s questions about the bike 🙄 also apparently all will be revealed at 5 on YouTube ! This bloody better be good 🤣
I’m not sure if it’s the big reveal tonight? I know she had brought the “Pack with me Live” forward to tonight but the big reveal might still be another day! 🥱🥱🥱🥱😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 8
There was another video from this company and it showed a guy cycling away in his jeans and there was a fair few comments saying what a sack of shite this company must be promoting their products in this way and would tend to agree, look as though they haven’t got a bloody clue about the fitness market especially as you say sending it to Eastbourne’s version of Mr Motivator and Davina McCall !
You’re quite right, no company in their right mind would gift those two an exercise bike to review. How do these companies even find her ..or does she find them?!

I’m not sure if it’s the big reveal tonight? I know she had brought the “Pack with me Live” forward to tonight but the big reveal might still be another day! 🥱🥱🥱🥱😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Blimey, how will we cope with the suspense .. 🙄😀😀

You’re quite right, no company in their right mind would gift those two an exercise bike to review. How do these companies even find her ..or does she find them?!

Blimey, how will we cope with the suspense .. 🙄😀😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s just confirmed it’s the weekend 😏 she’s still preparing ! 🙄 this is gonna be double cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone advertising a product shes not even answering people’s questions about the bike 🙄 also apparently all will be revealed at 5 on YouTube ! This bloody better be good 🤣
No no we gotta wait a few more days now 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just confirmed it’s the weekend 😏 she’s still preparing ! 🙄 this is gonna be double cringe 😬
Worse than that, it's only going to Part 1 of the reveal this weekend! She's clearly planning to drag everything out for as long as she can get away with! Double double cringe! :oops::rolleyes::oops:

• Haha
She should make toilet freshner sprays... I bet it would save the beast £100s 👀💩
Wonder if it will mask the smell of bull$hit?

New thread title suggestion:

Jane Gammons #28 FM queen and Charlie Bean, their combined weight must be obscene

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just had it on for a few minutes and bleeping hell she is absolutely huge! I've not been taking much notice of her recently as she is starting to bore me - even worse than before if that's possible! How easy it for her to put on weight? She must be troughing constantly! I just can't believe how big she is 🙈

Reactions: 10
did she sit on the new chair? did it collapse? 😂 im waiting for her to lean back in it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did ....

I've just had it on for a few minutes and bleeping hell she is absolutely huge! I've not been taking much notice of her recently as she is starting to bore me - even worse than before if that's possible! How easy it for her to put on weight? She must be troughing constantly! I just can't believe how big she is 🙈
She's expanding by the vid

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.