Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The launch is this week ...can't wait (to see the crap she's made ) 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sausages, chips and beans for tea tonight, but presumably baked beans rather than the healthy green variety! AND 10 lamb kebabs in the frying pan, that are allegedly going in the fridge!

But are they?????

• Haha
she looks like she belongs on mount rushmore with that huge face 😂 it's actually scary

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The launch is this week ...can't wait (to see the crap she's made ) 😐
I’m thinking it’s not bath bombs because she’s put it on the poll on her story. Ooh the suspense 😂

Sausages, chips and beans for tea tonight, but presumably baked beans rather than the healthy green variety! AND 10 lamb kebabs in the frying pan, that are allegedly going in the fridge!

But are they?????
They’ll be down her fat gizzard by now 🤣🤣

she looks like she belongs on mount rushmore with that huge face 😂 it's actually scary
Cryin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I want to see the state of the exercise bike now after her she's sat on it. I wonder if it buckled underneath her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen that the stupid company who gave them the geriatric exercise bike are now using the Gammons video as a promo come review on Facebook ? Are they off their bleeping heads ??? I came cross it yesterday and had to reach for the lady Tena’s as it made me roar. So tempted to comment but thought best not as even my innocent comments lead into world war 3 🤣🤣🤣 but there were 4 other comments on there all of which were not complimentary . Needless to say can,t see sales of said contraption taking off anytime soon 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen that the stupid company who gave them the geriatric exercise bike are now using the Gammons video as a promo come review on Facebook ? Are they off their bleeping heads ??? I came cross it yesterday and had to reach for the lady Tena’s as it made me roar. So tempted to comment but thought best not as even my innocent comments lead into world war 3 🤣🤣🤣 but there were 4 other comments on there all of which were not complimentary . Needless to say can,t see sales of said contraption taking off anytime soon 😂😂😂😂😂
that's so funny 😂 what did the comments say??

Reactions: 6
i cant see it on their fb

Reactions: 5
There,s fat lad cycling away watching tele just took a pic, it,s on the home fitness code page, bleeping coming up all the time on my feed now. What has made me laugh is that there are now 6 comments on there but they have hidden the 4 where they have said that the bike fell to bits when they got it or the rider “bean” looks too big for the bike, talk about dodgy marketing, suppose it goes with the merchandise 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There,s fat lad cycling away watching tele just took a pic, it,s on the home fitness code page, bleeping coming up all the time on my feed now. What has made me laugh is that there are now 6 comments on there but they have hidden the 4 where they have said that the bike fell to bits when they got it or the rider “bean” looks too big for the bike, talk about dodgy marketing, suppose it goes with the merchandise 🤣🤣🤣🤣
i wonder why i cant see it. how odd

Reactions: 6
I looked and then couldn’t find it but it’s just come up randomly on my newsfeed as a sponsored post!
To think of all the people they could have sent the bike to and they choose these two!

• Haha
I looked and then couldn’t find it but it’s just come up randomly on my newsfeed as a sponsored post!
To think of all the people they could have sent the bike to and they choose these two!
There was another video from this company and it showed a guy cycling away in his jeans and there was a fair few comments saying what a sack of shite this company must be promoting their products in this way and would tend to agree, look as though they haven’t got a bloody clue about the fitness market especially as you say sending it to Eastbourne’s version of Mr Motivator and Davina McCall !

• Haha
They should have sent the pair of them this one instead at least it might take her weight 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
For someone advertising a product shes not even answering people’s questions about the bike 🙄 also apparently all will be revealed at 5 on YouTube ! This bloody better be good 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.