Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie, your wifey....woof!
A8FBEAC4-D582-457D-BD00-C77B42095A60.jpeg

5mins into this live while I cook tea and I am having to switch off. God it’s dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Goodness me her face is so round, she has really packed the weight on, she has to be over 16 stone now by the looks of it.
What was her smallest weight, im going to have to go back and do some comparisons. 😐

Reactions: 9
Goodness me her face is so round, she has really packed the weight on, she has to be over 16 stone now by the looks of it.
What was her smallest weight, im going to have to go back and do some comparisons. 😐
I think it was 12st 10lb before her wedding

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Charlie, your wifey....woof!
View attachment 499371
5mins into this live while I cook tea and I am having to switch off. God it’s dull.
I couldn’t stomach the skank either today , as soon as fat Flaps said there was a no show with the new product launch she went off quicker than my libido did when I was on TC (chemo)

If she was really smart, she'd launch the New Product on her members only vid...
Well we all know she is as thick as mince and twice as runny......not unless she reads here tomorrow of course and thinks it’s a great idea !👍

She was 16st 2 allegedly just after Xmas and she has stacked it on since then. She is like an inner tube, every week she is expanding before our eyes, it’s amazing, must be all those 3 eggs in bagel snacks that she eats, bleeping hell those 2 in bed guffing away it must stink 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.