Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well duck me that is the funniest exercise bike !
if chins goes near that it’s gonna snap in Half πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I take it back this did make me lol
It must be Charlie using it look at how high the seat is it's set up like the Tour de France lol !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread : Jane Gammons Dupe for ...#bizniss woman #wife #kind person ..the worlds biggest dupe DOPE..

To fcken right πŸ˜‚
C4AFA3B7-2B93-4059-BE32-60E0070CB8B6.jpeg
BF3AA068-9AE7-4FC6-AA1E-0CDC2A278DAB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Husband and wife team gonna need a care team to get them lifted out of bed soon. Though hopefully she gets gifted a reinforced bed for the pair of grunters

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Charlie how much has Jane expanded since claiming to be calorie counting for the 1000th time...
erm... this much
5E4D21EB-0781-4AC6-A147-5320F185DB84.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Charlie how much has Jane expanded since claiming to be calorie counting for the 1000th time...
erm... this much View attachment 493415
I remember watching an episode of Jerry Springer years ago and the woman found a g string in her husbands car that was her pose holding it up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.