Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the stuff she would consume....I can't find that account on Insta is that a recent screenshot ?

Reactions: 3
I always find the wifey obsession a bit ick, like congratulations, you're married, live a happy life. But the whole 'wife life' thing just grates. Get a room!

Reactions: 10
Weight loss is difficult, it's different for everyone, the reason for weight gain and how it comes off. I watched Jane back when she was on SW, also Angie and Donna and looking at them now none of them has been successful. Donna just reached her five stone goal and immediately has started putting it back on again.

I know the struggle, been there, done that but if Jane and Bean are not actively trying to lose weight then say so but stop all this calorie counting rubbish they can't stick to. I think the worst thing you can do when dieting is to declare to everyone what you're doing and being all sanctimonious about it. Just quietly get on with it, that works better in the long run than announcing it to the whole world.

Reactions: 11
Calorie counting girl ! She,s a bleeping fraud, “I,ve done it before and I,ll do it again!!” Bore off Jane and have a chocolate biscuit !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recognised the plate then the kfc rice box confirmed it oh and beans arm in the drive thru 🤣
Good spot, you can’t get anything past a tattler!
Plus, that Birchwood Hunter's Chicken is the same one she showed on her Lidl Food Haul on March 8th. It has the same date on the box lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There we go Tattlers the whole reason she’s not losing weight calorie counting is there for all to see, it’s not Janeymanychins’ fault, because she “needs help with her figures”! Yes Jane you sure do need help with your figure🤣 but Mal couldn’t help you, your freebies from Muscle Foods couldn’t help you, Slimming World couldn’t help you so perhaps Charliebigbelly can? But the top and your ever expanding bottom of it is you’ve got to help yourself and I don’t mean to more entire pizzas, three egg bagels or chocklit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.