Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane & Charlie cleaning their flat, but not getting far because they’re so fat!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I tried to watch the pack with me and I just couldn't... her big smug Edna Sharples face just makes me feel ill. Why is she hiding her attempt to calorweeee count on another profile... couldn't possibly be because of Tattle could it? Because according to chins she doesn't pay twolls any attention 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she,s been found out anyway hasn’t she guyzz think she needs to be put out of her misery 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she done a calorie counting page on TikTok? 😂 I'm confused because we all know she's not dieting in any way, shape or form... 🙄 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She must have ripped off Angies idea going by these baskets
ADEE8924-3332-4EFA-9F52-E17FEB1E98EE.jpg

Why has she done a calorie counting page on TikTok? 😂 I'm confused because we all know she's not dieting in any way, shape or form... 🙄 😂
Try telling her that 😂

• Haha
It's all OK building up the suspense but it's getting so boring now, one or two days built up is fine but this has gone on for weeks, it had better be good!

Watching Jane is getting boring, 'cause all that happens is packing and gnawing!

• Haha
Who is Angie, and what does she do with baskets?
Angie left youtube, and unlike a lot of people, she had the decency to say goodbye. Anyway, she has an Etsy shop, she bought a Cricut and put names on mugs so Jane bought one and did the same, then Angie started selling bags with names on them, Jane copied her and did the same. Angie sells pamper boxes on Etsy so we're assuming Jane will copy that too! She'll use the baskets to keep stock in to pick from.

Reactions: 6
could she hide the gifted any more??? needs to be hash tagged correctly Jane #ad #gifted #sneakytwat

jane.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.