Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she do an insta post when she first started with mal saying imagine where you will be in three months time?
Fatter than ever in a dirty flat....

I have PCOS and my hair has gone very fine over the last few years. I also have to watch what I eat because I gain weight for fun and it takes ages to come off again. Since losing weight my periods have settled to 5-6 weeks, I'll take that its better then having one every 3 months. We want a baby and we know if we ask for help we will be turned away due to our weight, we aren't in the relms of bean and chins but still not good enough for NHS help. Another stone off for me then I think we may be helped if nothing happens naturally.

So Jane, if you want to be lucky enough to have a baby then get losing weight if it means that much to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn't she do an insta post when she first started with mal saying imagine where you will be in three months time?

I have PCOS and my hair has gone very fine over the last few years. I also have to watch what I eat because I gain weight for fun and it takes ages to come off again. Since losing weight my periods have settled to 5-6 weeks, I'll take that its better then having one every 3 months. We want a baby and we know if we ask for help we will be turned away due to our weight, we aren't in the relms of bean and chins but still not good enough for NHS help. Another stone off for me then I think we may be helped if nothing happens naturally.

So Jane, if you want to be lucky enough to have a baby then get losing weight if it means that much to you.
Wishing you all the luck in the world 😘😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Charlie's weight gain seems more extreme than hers, maybe it's how men carry weight but he looks in an awful way. I should add that we rarely see below her shoulders so she might well be the same shape. Very sad to see.

Reactions: 11

We have the same issue, except I have endometriosis, PCOS and cysts and i feel like its a constant cycle of one gynea issue after another, I realise that I need to be realistic and need to lose more weight to be in any chance of getting any help. I don't know why, but I actually imagine Jane would probably consider using inheritance to buy a house and pay expenses of a surrogate, and play out the sympathy discomfort and pain for views, rather than lose weight and be healthy.

This pandemic has made me realise that being a healthy weight is so important to fight off infection etc and that I need to get back down to one, it is a marathon not a sprint. On Sunday we sat down as a couple and said to each other over Sunday lunch that we both want to be healthier we are making a big effort to be healthier going forward, we do wish that we had done this during the lockdown but hey we are where we are. Maybe next year we will be a lot healthier and lucky enough to see two little lines as being healthier will regulate periods and ovulation.

• Heart
And hello to 17 stone! Purely a guess could be more.. highly doubt it less.. 👋🏻 (This post is from 5th January)
0B97DE55-CAA1-4E83-A253-8074EFA022B5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And hello to 17 stone! Purely a guess could be more.. highly doubt it less.. 👋🏻 (This post is from 5th January)
View attachment 484555
If she's 16st 2lb in that you're looking at more 18st now look at the girth when she's sat down ,that's probably why she's not cleaning the flat she's physically unable because of her size it must leave her exhausted .

Wishing you lots of luck ❤

• Heart
We have the same issue, except I have endometriosis, PCOS and cysts and i feel like its a constant cycle of one gynea issue after another, I realise that I need to be realistic and need to lose more weight to be in any chance of getting any help. I don't know why, but I actually imagine Jane would probably consider using inheritance to buy a house and pay expenses of a surrogate, and play out the sympathy discomfort and pain for views, rather than lose weight and be healthy.

This pandemic has made me realise that being a healthy weight is so important to fight off infection etc and that I need to get back down to one, it is a marathon not a sprint. On Sunday we sat down as a couple and said to each other over Sunday lunch that we both want to be healthier we are making a big effort to be healthier going forward, we do wish that we had done this during the lockdown but hey we are where we are. Maybe next year we will be a lot healthier and lucky enough to see two little lines as being healthier will regulate periods and ovulation.
At the end of the day I don,t believe that Jane has PCOS I believe her weight gain and Charlie’s is purely down to their relationship with food no medical issues. I,ve been there with weight problems myself so can totally relate to it especially when you have a medical condition that makes things difficult . I had well still have I guess primary amenorrhea which has meant I,ve never had periods and reproductively inside not developed never found out why , so no 2 legged babies either !. That’s brought it’s own problems one being bleeping breast cancer although I put that down to them putting me on hormone replacement therapy at 20 years of age to try to bring on periods which I didn’t want, was quite happy being a tart thankyou ! 😂 plus it meant I did put on weight as my body changed and it was a bugger to get off and keep off but the BC has seen to that now bless it, at least it has been good for one thing eh ! I wish you well and anytime you need to talk there are plenty of us here who can offer you that love and support that u deserve or u could inbox me, yes I am a bleep it can be said 😂 but I genuinely have a ❤ and hope you get what u want from life xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My hopes for 2021 ... Janes chair collapses during her Friday lives .. her launch is fat burning water ... she can’t get a mortgage because her job is a pyramid scheme .. and world peace ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At the end of the day I don,t believe that Jane has PCOS I believe her weight gain and Charlie’s is purely down to their relationship with food no medical issues. I,ve been there with weight problems myself so can totally relate to it especially when you have a medical condition that makes things difficult . I had well still have I guess primary amenorrhea which has meant I,ve never had periods and reproductively inside not developed never found out why , so no 2 legged babies either !. That’s brought it’s own problems one being bleeping breast cancer although I put that down to them putting me on hormone replacement therapy at 20 years of age to try to bring on periods which I didn’t want, was quite happy being a tart thankyou ! 😂 plus it meant I did put on weight as my body changed and it was a bugger to get off and keep off but the BC has seen to that now bless it, at least it has been good for one thing eh ! I wish you well and anytime you need to talk there are plenty of us here who can offer you that love and support that u deserve or u could inbox me, yes I am a bleep it can be said 😂 but I genuinely have a ❤ and hope you get what u want from life xx
Nout cunty about you x ...I agree I don't think she has PCOs I think her weight has brought on changes to her hormones .I watched my 600lb life a couple of nights ago and the poor woman of nearly 700lb ( aged 34 ) had more facial hair than her husband and he looked like something from ZZtop .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So is she not with mal anymore?
Don,t set me off but no she ain’t. Thing is was she ever with Mal in the first freaking place !! If that was his idea of a plan to lose weight all I can say is he will never leave Tesco as the melt is clueless. Personally I think she got found out sabotaging his plan, I mean come on 3 eggs in a bagel as a snack, who in their right mind 😂😂😂

Nout cunty about you x ...I agree I don't think she has PCOs I think her weight has brought on changes to her hormones .I watched my 600lb life a couple of nights ago and the poor woman of nearly 700lb ( aged 34 ) had more facial hair than her husband and he looked like something from ZZtop .
Christ think I,m going to wet meself again tonight 😂😂😂😂

Does anyone think she’ll get suspicious of all the new subs😆 Does she read on here?
If it was me I would but all she will be thinking about is the extra influx of money means they can shop at M&S this week instead of Lidl, she’ll think it’s bleeping Xmas !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Get off tik tok and get a job or clean your mucky flat 🤔
D’you know what , I bleeping detest TikTok , just can’t get away with it. Whenever I,ve tried it I just see a pack of twunts arsing about, and those bleeping American vids where they are acting but pretending to be real, god give me strength , seriously what is the point of that shite ! There was one that had found it’s way onto fb and it was a mother tracing her adopted daughter and the daughter basically told her to do one ! bleeping pathetic, she didn’t look old enough for one thing and I found it insulting. I was adopted and I don’t give a tit who my birth mother was ( I do know was like an episode of surprise surprise several years back, but I didn’t do any searching) was a joke and highly insensitive, bellends. There we are, that’s the rant for tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
See this is what I don't get with so called 'influencers'. Chins used to do all kinds of cleaning tit and look like she was deep cleaning her bleeping flat everyday. All that cheapo bloody knock off shake and vac and that old Hinch crap, windows wide open etc etc. Why bloody lie though? I've said it before and I'll say it again, you need a good memory to tell porkies like you do. This was only up to a few months ago when she was doing these vlogs. That hovel looks like it's been left for years. I remember she used to make me feel like tit on a Saturday morning when she was giving the old flat a good spring clean. I meanwhile having worked all bastard week, was now catching up with 2 kids in tow. Just goes to show doesn't it? Those two are an utter disgrace and are wasting their entire lives. They'll look back in years to come and think WTF did I do with my life? It's really sad that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.