Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to sub to see the dirty mare ....so Charlie didn't even see his mum on Mother's Day she said both their mum's are in different towns and it's difficult to go see them :rolleyes:
bet they did go see janes mum

Reactions: 8
bet they did go see janes mum
I bet they did! ... why hasn’t she changed her address with her GP she said she still gets letters to her dads address maybe that’s why she got the vaccine so quick if she’s in a different area, Charlie still hasn’t had his and his BMI must be worse than hers.

Reactions: 8
Jane reminds me of morphe but on steroids lol
She literally looks like play dough

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm feeling tit today and worried about a few health issues, and these posts and hearing about her video has cheered me up! How much is it to subscribe? 😳😂
I did it ! £1.99 . I know the money goes straight to her to feed her fat face but it was well spent as far as I was concerned, for this month anyway. The highlight for me wasn’t in fact the grimy flat it was her reaction to the cost of Charlie’s appointment at the Chiropractor, talk about being a greedy tight bleeping witch she was unreal, was almost between gritted teeth the fact that it was £50 might as well been 5k the way she rolled her eyes and went on, bleeping trout !!

Lazy fat fucks ! What’s wrong with getting in the car, not like they are hundreds of bleeping miles away !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did it ! £1.99 . I know the money goes straight to her to feed her fat face but it was well spent as far as I was concerned, for this month anyway. The highlight for me wasn’t in fact the grimy flat it was her reaction to the cost of Charlie’s appointment at the Chiropractor, talk about being a greedy tight bleeping witch she was unreal, was almost between gritted teeth the fact that it was £50 might as well been 5k the way she rolled her eyes and went on, bleeping trout !!

Lazy fat fucks ! What’s wrong with getting in the car, not like they are hundreds of bleeping miles away !
Haha nice one!! 😂 For duck's sake..... she probably spends that on rubbish food and snacks, the tight cow! 🥴 Are those members videos always once a month then?

Reactions: 10
She used to do cleaning vlogs? 😱 Our house isn't a palace by any means and keeping it really clean and tidy all the time is bloody hard with 2 dogs, one being a big hairy German Shepherd 🥴😂 but we do our best and clean bits at a time - I've just cleaned the toilet, sink and bath, and I'll do the floor later. I got up and swplept downstairs, and that's that for now, I'll do bits later in the day and that's fine, but knowing you're renting, you should keep on top of things as they can call anytime to inspect. 🥴

Has she always worked part time in Tesco or is this a recent thing? And seeing as I've not followed them for long, how different were they)things a few years ago?

Also, I can't believe the size of Charlie - he must be so uncomfortable as he looks all belly! 😱
They should still be on her channel. Biggest laugh was she looked up to Mrs Hinch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴 clearly was only doing the cleaning vlogs to try and get her views up! She's worked in Tesco since she was a young girl and dropped out of college. I think she's done the same hours and never had a full time job 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Haha nice one!! 😂 For duck's sake..... she probably spends that on rubbish food and snacks, the tight cow! 🥴 Are those members videos always once a month then?
Every week you are treated to a wonderful upload, I did take one for the Tattle team when she first set this extra channel up but she was still posting a fair few vids on regular YT at the time. Was so tempted to comment but had to restrain myself 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone not lodged their complaint that the contract was for two a week? And sought damages for lack of Beanlard entertainment for breach of contract?

• Haha
Those pics don't do him justice ,he's got love handles on his love handles lol !
I think Charlie is in a worse state than she is now, if that’s possible. God we talk about her expanding weekly but the change in him is dramatic and Christ does he look like an old git ! She had the audacity to try and defend his back condition saying that his weight gain had nothing or little bearing on his pitiful condition at the moment, erm sorry Fat flaps but it’s got everything to do with it, fact is he,s carrying a massive amount of weight around his middle, his core ! , and guess what his poor ole back has to support all of that congealed blubber !! She even said it was getting worse! Well of course it is, if he keeps on eating like my 600lb life it,s putting more strain on his back you stupid cow.
I dread to think what his organs will be like in his gut, compressed by yellow fat with his heart straining away, cardiac arrest waiting to happen ! As for her i don’t give 2 fucks besides she’s well rotten & putrid inside & out😂😂😂

Has anyone not lodged their complaint that the contract was for two a week? And sought damages for lack of Beanlard entertainment for breach of contract?
What and blow my cover yet again for what would be the 4th time and face the wrath of fat flaps ?? Need to think on that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said they have started looking and it’s really stressful lol
I can’t see it happening personally think it’s all just a dream 💭 if she can’t keep that flat clean how on earth would she cope with a house 🥺
And also Charlie has a chiropractor appointment on Tuesday and she’s not happy as it’s £50 😂
The poor old back is probably struggling under the weight of his gut!

I think Charlie is in a worse state than she is now, if that’s possible. God we talk about her expanding weekly but the change in him is dramatic and Christ does he look like an old git ! She had the audacity to try and defend his back condition saying that his weight gain had nothing or little bearing on his pitiful condition at the moment, erm sorry Fat flaps but it’s got everything to do with it, fact is he,s carrying a massive amount of weight around his middle, his core ! , and guess what his poor ole back has to support all of that congealed blubber !! She even said it was getting worse! Well of course it is, if he keeps on eating like my 600lb life it,s putting more strain on his back you stupid cow.
I dread to think what his organs will be like in his gut, compressed by yellow fat with his heart straining away, cardiac arrest waiting to happen ! As for her i don’t give 2 fucks besides she’s well rotten & putrid inside & out😂😂😂

What and blow my cover yet again for what would be the 4th time and face the wrath of fat flaps ?? Need to think on that 😂😂😂
He is in a worse state than her ,even his face is huge I was shocked when I saw him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think they are deluded about this chiropractic appointment. £50 only will buy the first appointment, most, if not all, of which will be taken up with an assessment and education. If he gets any “hands-on” treatment for that he’ll be lucky. He’ll have to go back several times to have any manual treatment that could benefit him. Even then it’s never going to solve his problem without other measures. Massage is of no value whatsoever in the medium to long term. He’ll need to lose a lot of weight, do loads of regular exercise and stop slouching around in soft chairs and on the sofa to get any better. He could do all that for free! And somebody needs to take that TENS machine away from him as he’s not using it correctly! Chins will go the same way given time, the way that she’s gaining weight, doing no exercise and slouching in that chair of hers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wow right where do I start .... getting a visit from estate agent and the flat is a mess she has not been cleaning recently because it’s not a priority 🥴
Bathroom is full of mould and shower screen is filthy and last time they came to check flat they made a comment about the state of bedding 🤮
She’s feels feels low because they poor women got killed it’s really affecting her !
They are hopefully moving soon and they are over the flat now, and Charlie looks dreadful in this vlog I have to say 😷
Bloody hell Charlie, sort yourself out, take matters into your own hands because Jane won't help you and you seriously need some help.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.