Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget she also does Tiktok, is there anything she doesn't do?

161777030_2753369181659937_6479160485435461689_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
D’you know what , I bleeping detest TikTok , just can’t get away with it. Whenever I,ve tried it I just see a pack of twunts arsing about, and those bleeping American vids where they are acting but pretending to be real, god give me strength , seriously what is the point of that shite ! There was one that had found it’s way onto fb and it was a mother tracing her adopted daughter and the daughter basically told her to do one ! bleeping pathetic, she didn’t look old enough for one thing and I found it insulting. I was adopted and I don’t give a tit who my birth mother was ( I do know was like an episode of surprise surprise several years back, but I didn’t do any searching) was a joke and highly insensitive, bellends. There we are, that’s the rant for tonight 🤣🤣🤣
Honoured you chose my comment to run with for your rant. Tik Tok is totally pointless hence why chins is so obsessed with it. She's an absolute tit stain 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she's 16st 2lb in that you're looking at more 18st now look at the girth when she's sat down ,that's probably why she's not cleaning the flat she's physically unable because of her size it must leave her exhausted .
Ive missed so much she kept it quite tidy went through the hinch phase 🤣🤣 have i missed so much lol ?

Reactions: 7
Honoured you chose my comment to run with for your rant. Tik Tok is totally pointless hence why chins is so obsessed with it. She's an absolute tit stain 😂😂😂
I couldn’t have come up with a better way of describing her than tit stain, it,s really tickled my you know what, far more than my rampant rabbit ever has 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell happened to Charlie . Is he taking a leaf out of Janes book and trying to get his BMI over 40 so he can get the vaccine too. FFS who puts on weight that fast. I used to find it all funny how they couldn’t stick to a plan .Now I think these two need serious serious help.

Reactions: 15
What the hell happened to Charlie . Is he taking a leaf out of Janes book and trying to get his BMI over 40 so he can get the vaccine too. FFS who puts on weight that fast. I used to find it all funny how they couldn’t stick to a plan .Now I think these two need serious serious help.
That's why I spoke out here in the first place. It's gone beyond a joke now. They have serious health problems ahead of them.

Reactions: 12
Me too! It’s actually gone beyond a joke. They are enabling each other. I was really shocked at recent pictures of Charlie.
He’s not just overweight, but he looks unwell full stop. I can’t believe how old he looks, and Jane is still expanding by the day. It’s really sad. They should be in the prime of their life!

I couldn’t have come up with a better way of describing her than tit stain, it,s really tickled my you know what, far more than my rampant rabbit ever has 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My husband called it our son after he crapped in the bath as a baby and its just stuck with me. I imagine it's familiar to Janeykins what with her shitting her pants with her imaginary IBS 💩🤣🤣🐇

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's why I spoke out here in the first place. It's gone beyond a joke now. They have serious health problems ahead of them.
Even though you’re a highly qualified surgeon Chins wouldn’t listen to you, she listens to nobody. It’s a sad fact, but she seems to think she knows everything about everything.

Reactions: 10
Sadly for Jane, regardless of
Even though you’re a highly qualified surgeon Chins wouldn’t listen to you, she listens to nobody. It’s a sad fact, but she seems to think she knows everything about everything.
It's staggering isn't it, she believe's she knows it all BUT gets absolutely. every. thing. wrong.

Reactions: 9
Me too! It’s actually gone beyond a joke. They are enabling each other. I was really shocked at recent pictures of Charlie.
He’s not just overweight, but he looks unwell full stop. I can’t believe how old he looks, and Jane is still expanding by the day. It’s really sad. They should be in the prime of their life!
On one of the members vids Charlie could barely get behind the steering wheel of the car .

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.