Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow right where do I start .... getting a visit from estate agent and the flat is a mess she has not been cleaning recently because it’s not a priority 🥴
Bathroom is full of mould and shower screen is filthy and last time they came to check flat they made a comment about the state of bedding 🤮
She’s feels feels low because they poor women got killed it’s really affecting her !
They are hopefully moving soon and they are over the flat now, and Charlie looks dreadful in this vlog I have to say 😷
Oh my god, I've not watched her for ages, how much weight has Charlie bean put on! He looks like Tim Allen in The Santa Clause!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: imagine that sight they'd need to call the emergency services to put her in traction :LOL:

Reactions: 9
I think Charlie is in a worse state than she is now, if that’s possible. God we talk about her expanding weekly but the change in him is dramatic and Christ does he look like an old git ! She had the audacity to try and defend his back condition saying that his weight gain had nothing or little bearing on his pitiful condition at the moment, erm sorry Fat flaps but it’s got everything to do with it, fact is he,s carrying a massive amount of weight around his middle, his core ! , and guess what his poor ole back has to support all of that congealed blubber !! She even said it was getting worse! Well of course it is, if he keeps on eating like my 600lb life it,s putting more strain on his back you stupid cow.
I dread to think what his organs will be like in his gut, compressed by yellow fat with his heart straining away, cardiac arrest waiting to happen ! As for her i don’t give 2 fucks besides she’s well rotten & putrid inside & out😂😂😂

What and blow my cover yet again for what would be the 4th time and face the wrath of fat flaps ?? Need to think on that 😂😂😂
Fat flaps hahaha I’m dying 😂😂 she is honestly deluded if she thinks that weight has nothing to do with it. I hurt my back after I slipped in the snow (and couldn’t get back up, like a turtle trapped on its back 🤣) and I notice a big difference in the pain when I gain/lose weight, even half a stone. He is an absolute unit and needs to get a grip.

I may have joined her exclusive member’s club guyzzzz. Just for this month and coz I am bored in lockdown as my partner is away at work. Got some sexy screenshots from the latest offering....
F520D172-DB2E-4548-8CDF-0C60C7302CA8.png
Balding middle aged man vibes (maybe she does have PCOS, as it causes hair loss and she is clearly thinning on top lol. If she does I might feel a bit of sympathy for her but not much).
F52CD0D7-7EBA-40A4-A033-293C9C448BB1.jpeg

wobbly gob vibes. Seriously why is it like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fat flaps hahaha I’m dying 😂😂 she is honestly deluded if she thinks that weight has nothing to do with it. I hurt my back after I slipped in the snow (and couldn’t get back up, like a turtle trapped on its back 🤣) and I notice a big difference in the pain when I gain/lose weight, even half a stone. He is an absolute unit and needs to get a grip.

I may have joined her exclusive member’s club guyzzzz. Just for this month and coz I am bored in lockdown as my partner is away at work. Got some sexy screenshots from the latest offering....
View attachment 484080Balding middle aged man vibes (maybe she does have PCOS, as it causes hair loss and she is clearly thinning on top lol. If she does I might feel a bit of sympathy for her but not much). View attachment 484083
She's always had a massive forehead and too many teeth.

View attachment 484080Balding middle aged man vibes (maybe she does have PCOS, as it causes hair loss and she is clearly thinning on top lol. If she does I might feel a bit of sympathy for her but not much). View attachment 484083
bleeping hell I think we,ve all joined up ! Guyzzz dying to see the next shopping haul will be a bumper one for sure, paid for by Tattlers 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
bleeping hell I think we,ve all joined up ! Guyzzz dying to see the next shopping haul will be a bumper one for sure, paid for by Tattlers 😂😂😂😂
Delighted my 1.99 contribution will cover a couple of packs of knockoff Bueno bars for our little lady and the bean.

• Haha
I think Charlie is in a worse state than she is now, if that’s possible. God we talk about her expanding weekly but the change in him is dramatic and Christ does he look like an old git ! She had the audacity to try and defend his back condition saying that his weight gain had nothing or little bearing on his pitiful condition at the moment, erm sorry Fat flaps but it’s got everything to do with it, fact is he,s carrying a massive amount of weight around his middle, his core ! , and guess what his poor ole back has to support all of that congealed blubber !! She even said it was getting worse! Well of course it is, if he keeps on eating like my 600lb life it,s putting more strain on his back you stupid cow.
I dread to think what his organs will be like in his gut, compressed by yellow fat with his heart straining away, cardiac arrest waiting to happen ! As for her i don’t give 2 fucks besides she’s well rotten & putrid inside & out😂😂😂

What and blow my cover yet again for what would be the 4th time and face the wrath of fat flaps ?? Need to think on that 😂😂😂
OMG fat flaps 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Reminds me of this, however the tortoise could probably beat her in a race down the hallway (unless it was after her snack stash)
94c17703323286ad7aed08ec357c7cad.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They should still be on her channel. Biggest laugh was she looked up to Mrs Hinch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴 clearly was only doing the cleaning vlogs to try and get her views up! She's worked in Tesco since she was a young girl and dropped out of college. I think she's done the same hours and never had a full time job 🥴
Oh god, I need to find those! 😂😂 Do you think maybe the minimum hours are because she's claiming something? As otherwise there's no reason why she couldn't get full time hours, surely? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Oh god, I need to find those! 😂😂 Do you think maybe the minimum hours are because she's claiming something? As otherwise there's no reason why she couldn't get full time hours, surely? 🤔
That's what we all thought.. but I think she's just a lazy witch. She was happy for the bean to work 2 jobs to pay for the wedding without so much as increasing a shift. She's pathetic for a woman of her age!

Reactions: 15
Pure laziness is the answer!

She’ll be on bragging that she’s got so many new members, might join myself for the lolzzzzz 😂

• Haha
If that’s what daft boy looks like on the outside, can you imagine what the inside is like!? This is a young man of 30! And she’s 28...! Unbelievable...

Reactions: 6

Those tiles look so grotty. She is a mess from her hair scraped back like that, to the numerous chins . Imagine the bean trying to kiss her is like trying to land on a runway

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.