Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Tea cake in my little nook of Yorkshire (not starting beef honest)๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I think with yorkshire being so vast there'll be several variations, im in north yorks but my mums from west yorks so im a hybrid of both when it comes to names for things ๐Ÿ˜‚ but a twit will always be a twit, north, south, east or west ;) yes Jane im talking about you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's got o be the bee bombs, as us two have got some and she's their up line, and she was watching all about bees on her stories the other day! Perhaps they are trialling them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's got o be the bee bombs, as us two have got some and she's their up line, and she was watching all about bees on her stories the other day! Perhaps they are trialling them.
What are they ? I've never heard of them

Reactions: 7
What are they ? I've never heard of them
They have a YouTube channel, they used to becalled 'the two synberries ' when they followed Sw, now they follow loads of different diets, and are called 'us two' they also sell the fm shite. Bee bombs from what I can make out are little pellets of seeds all mushed together,that you fling into your garden, and they grow wild flowers, for the bees!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They have a YouTube channel, they used to becalled 'the two synberries ' when they followed Sw, now they follow loads of different diets, and are called 'us two' they also sell the fm shite. Bee bombs from what I can make out are little pellets of seeds all mushed together,that you fling into your garden, and they grow wild flowers, for the bees!
Yeah I know who they are now the fragrance guys, is that what they're calling themselves now :rolleyes: maybe it is that she shared a bee thing on her stories earlier and said she was waiting on stuff coming ?

Reactions: 7
I think with yorkshire being so vast there'll be several variations, im in north yorks but my mums from west yorks so im a hybrid of both when it comes to names for things ๐Ÿ˜‚ but a twit will always be a twit, north, south, east or west ;) yes Jane im talking about you!!!
Couldn't have put it better myself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes my mum calls them tea cakes shes from Yorkshire.

Muffins...bacon muffin please ๐Ÿ˜Š
Muffin oh no woman, mum knows best ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wasn't sure but the set up looked familiar .

Whatโ€™s all this about๐Ÿ‘€ I wonder will the bean be so generous with his mum tomorrow View attachment 480794View attachment 480795View attachment 480796
Breath is the power behind all things !!..........you don,t say ! Now she,s trying to get all bleeping zen & ying & yang quoting Tao Porchon - Lynch , bleeping bird brain

She does mother him ๐Ÿ˜‚
Bitty springs to mind ! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

same can be said of bleep ! And I,m also talking about Jane ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Breath is the power behind all things. I do hope we see her powering through another 7 minute workout and rolling around on an exercise ball again soon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Breath is the power behind all things. I do hope we see her powering through another 7 minute workout and rolling around on an exercise ball again soon
She's fooked then because just walking up the corridor of her tiny flat has her gasping for oxygen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow right where do I start .... getting a visit from estate agent and the flat is a mess she has not been cleaning recently because itโ€™s not a priority ๐Ÿฅด
Bathroom is full of mould and shower screen is filthy and last time they came to check flat they made a comment about the state of bedding ๐Ÿคฎ
Sheโ€™s feels feels low because they poor women got killed itโ€™s really affecting her !
They are hopefully moving soon and they are over the flat now, and Charlie looks dreadful in this vlog I have to say ๐Ÿ˜ท

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Wow right where do I start .... getting a visit from estate agent and the flat is a mess she has not been cleaning recently because itโ€™s not a priority ๐Ÿฅด
Bathroom is full of mould and shower screen is filthy and last time they came to check flat they made a comment about the state of bedding ๐Ÿคฎ
Sheโ€™s feels feels low because they poor women got killed itโ€™s really affecting her !
They are hopefully moving soon and they are over the flat now, and Charlie looks dreadful in this vlog I have to say ๐Ÿ˜ท
chuffing hell charlie looks like he's in a fat suit! how is he ballooning at such a rate?
cleaning not a priority? urgh!!! she's got no excuse when she's at home almost all the time. Im OTT with cleaning but even a basic routine would keep it from getting in that state, lazy minger! she'll be giving Tan a run for her money in the grime stakes.
Charlie legit looks like he's about to explode

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.