Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not clothing, wax melts or pearls

They’ve had to put a bit of money into it both her and Charlie had to have a discussion because they’re saving for a house... wtf could it be

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s not clothing, wax melts or pearls

They’ve had to put a bit of money into it both her and Charlie had to have a discussion because they’re saving for a house... wtf could it be
crappy jewellery I’m telling you. Didn’t some woman teach her how to make brackets not too long ago .

Reactions: 9
She’s at it again........

Thumbnail from the live:
6FA17CEE-020A-4A02-A467-F5C0ADDFB991.jpeg

how she actually looks in the live:
93CA7E91-BB92-4AAC-8A24-5183A72FB253.jpeg

BD7DFB53-9744-47A5-8A13-58E35BF8835E.jpeg

I think she has body dysmorphia but the opposite way round than it usually is. So she thinks she looks like the thumbnail pic or her edited photos but in reality she is double or triple that size. And her face looks nothing like that in real life. It’s lucky she met Bean before dating apps were a thing, imagine swiping her on tinder thinking she was a babe and then she turns up looking completely different.

Reactions: 11
I don't know whatever it is she said she needs lots of space ?
she needs lots of space anyway!!!

she's living up to both my sayings about her on the live.....angry bird profile and head on a bread cake (or bun, bap, balm etc depending where you're from, im a Yorkshire lass so it's a bread cake love)

jane.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t watch the women baby try and pack it’s far too cringe 😬 and oh my she looks like a mountain 🏔
And them wonky eyebrows would really grate on me would have to get them corrected
Looks bigger than ever this week, someone even took the piss and complimented her on that snot coloured cardigan , they are either as deluded as she is or secretly taking the piss !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s at it again........

Thumbnail from the live:
View attachment 479449

how she actually looks in the live:
View attachment 479450
View attachment 479451
I think she has body dysmorphia but the opposite way round than it usually is. So she thinks she looks like the thumbnail pic or her edited photos but in reality she is double or triple that size. And her face looks nothing like that in real life. It’s lucky she met Bean before dating apps were a thing, imagine swiping her on tinder thinking she was a babe and then she turns up looking completely different.
Christ, her face is so fat she's got jowls! 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
All I can say is whatever it is, she will be ripping off her regular sappy genuine followers that buy all her crap... then be left with a huge debt, because neither of them have got the personality to promote and sell something professionally or produce something professional.... she’s just trying everything to not have to leave that flat and go into the real world and work a “proper” job!!!

Reactions: 14
I read the other day budgie smugglers are making a comeback maybe she's branching out and daft boy is modelling them she'll put whatever logo you want on the front for £1.99

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s Friday night! And it’s Pizza night again!

But really she’d rather have a Big Mac and/or Big Tasty Go Large meal!

And she likes a bit of Boorsan to wash it down with.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.