Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her Shark hoover was her saviour 😏 no wonder she's gone so fat, she doesn't even clean her house the scruffy lazy oinker

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I felt itchy after watching that vid 😬
Can’t believe she said she’s too busy too clean 🧼 😂 dirty lazy witch , her and bean look like they need a good wash ! Pair of salad dodgers 🥗

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Has she been taking cleaning tips off her scruffy mate Trim With Tan?

Too busy to clean my arse! Dread to even think what state the toilets are in given their eating habits and her lack of cleaning 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I felt itchy after watching that vid 😬
Can’t believe she said she’s too busy too clean 🧼 😂 dirty lazy witch , her and bean look like they need a good wash ! Pair of salad dodgers 🥗
did she say if she was going to clean it before the inspection? Im itching just thinking about how dirty it will be

• Sick
did she say if she was going to clean it before the inspection? Im itching just thinking about how dirty it will be
Apparently this is the big clean for the inspection 😂🥴 bet that flat stinks 😷 made me laugh she was trying to polish the table with an inch of dust on it and she’s moaning that the dust is just moving around 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow right where do I start .... getting a visit from estate agent and the flat is a mess she has not been cleaning recently because it’s not a priority 🥴
Bathroom is full of mould and shower screen is filthy and last time they came to check flat they made a comment about the state of bedding 🤮
She’s feels feels low because they poor women got killed it’s really affecting her !
They are hopefully moving soon and they are over the flat now, and Charlie looks dreadful in this vlog I have to say 😷
Omg, that's so embarrassing!! 😳 Why would you film that and tell everyone? There's only 2 of them with no pets, so no excuse as to why they can't keep a flat clean - it's not like it's a 3 bedroomed house. And the fact the estate agent previously commented the flat was dirty and they haven't done anything about it is extra mortifying! 😱

I don't know why, I assumed they had their own house, but I've not feel following her for long. He's on a full time wage and she works part time, so they should be managing, but surely they're not flush enough to afford a new flat/house? Oh I forgot, she's a Boss Babe with all her successful biznissiz! 🙄😂

• Haha
Omg, that's so embarrassing!! 😳 Why would you film that and tell everyone? There's only 2 of them with no pets, so no excuse as to why they can't keep a flat clean - it's not like it's a 3 bedroomed house. And the fact the estate agent previously commented the flat was dirty and they haven't done anything about it is extra mortifying! 😱

I don't know why, I assumed they had their own house, but I've not feel following her for long. He's on a full time wage and she works part time, so they should be managing, but surely they're not flush enough to afford a new flat/house? Oh I forgot, she's a Boss Babe with all her successful biznissiz! 🙄😂
She is so immature it's beyond belief. I bet all she does is sit on her fat arse, eat and make those bits of craft she peddles. She stopped doing cleaning vlogs a long time ago. They're ruined those carpets and as we've said, no kids or pets in the house either 🥴😳

Reactions: 12
Wow right where do I start .... getting a visit from estate agent and the flat is a mess she has not been cleaning recently because it’s not a priority 🥴
Bathroom is full of mould and shower screen is filthy and last time they came to check flat they made a comment about the state of bedding 🤮
She’s feels feels low because they poor women got killed it’s really affecting her !
They are hopefully moving soon and they are over the flat now, and Charlie looks dreadful in this vlog I have to say 😷
We watched the members vid too, and couldn't believe the size of Charlie. his cheeks looked like a hamsters. The flat was absolutely filthy and they both looked grim. I'm wondering if they have a mortgage set up now, with her revelation of moving soon!.

She is so immature it's beyond belief. I bet all she does is sit on her fat arse, eat and make those bits of craft she peddles. She stopped doing cleaning vlogs a long time ago. They're ruined those carpets and as we've said, no kids or pets in the house either 🥴😳
She used to do cleaning vlogs? 😱 Our house isn't a palace by any means and keeping it really clean and tidy all the time is bloody hard with 2 dogs, one being a big hairy German Shepherd 🥴😂 but we do our best and clean bits at a time - I've just cleaned the toilet, sink and bath, and I'll do the floor later. I got up and swplept downstairs, and that's that for now, I'll do bits later in the day and that's fine, but knowing you're renting, you should keep on top of things as they can call anytime to inspect. 🥴

Has she always worked part time in Tesco or is this a recent thing? And seeing as I've not followed them for long, how different were they)things a few years ago?

Also, I can't believe the size of Charlie - he must be so uncomfortable as he looks all belly! 😱

My God he looks ill
Come on Charlie wise up lad.

Reactions: 11
Apparently this is the big clean for the inspection 😂🥴 bet that flat stinks 😷 made me laugh she was trying to polish the table with an inch of dust on it and she’s moaning that the dust is just moving around 🥺
She needs to get on her hands and knees with a scrubbing brush and a squeegee and vacuum by the sounds of it looking at those carpets.

Why would you let your house get in such a state during a pandemic of all times. The majority of homes are cleaner than ever because people are trying to kill any germs possible or at least reduce them.

Goes to show that she may not be anxious about the pandemic as she tries to make out, otherwise she would ensure a clean house before doing her hobbies, she just wants to be a lazy slob. I know many people who literally come in from the supermarket and wash all the food, including packets and their clothes and trainers and they don't claim to be as anxious as Gammons.

Cleaning is a very good coping mechanism for many with anxiety. Plus its great for burning calories (even one that she can stop and have cornflakes during haha). like many others, I don't particularly like cleaning, but I like the results of it so i just get on with it, but my house is cleaner than ever right now as it is something that I can do to try and keep us safe.

We cant control much at the moment, but we can take it upon ourselves to keep our homes, clothes, ourselves and our hands clean.

edited to say...hope that this didn't offend anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well from thinking about my own mortality this scruffy bleep’s flat has cheered me up no end, think I,m going to have to subscribe for a month just to watch it, sounds a classic in the making !
I'm feeling tit today and worried about a few health issues, and these posts and hearing about her video has cheered me up! How much is it to subscribe? 😳😂

• Haha
I'm feeling tit today and worried about a few health issues, and these posts and hearing about her video has cheered me up! How much is it to subscribe? 😳😂
1.99 a month lol but u can pay it watch all the vids then unsubscribe 😅

• Haha
1.99 a month lol but u can pay it watch all the vids then unsubscribe 😅
I had to sub to see the dirty mare ....so Charlie didn't even see his mum on Mother's Day she said both their mum's are in different towns and it's difficult to go see them :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.