Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
chuffing hell charlie looks like he's in a fat suit! how is he ballooning at such a rate?
cleaning not a priority? urgh!!! she's got no excuse when she's at home almost all the time. Im OTT with cleaning but even a basic routine would keep it from getting in that state, lazy minger! she'll be giving Tan a run for her money in the grime stakes.
Charlie legit looks like he's about to explode
Honest flat looks like it ain’t been cleaned for weeks 🤮 said they are far to busy 😂 absolute state the pair of them 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s admitting she’s done nothing in that flat
State of it all how embarrassing
all the time in the world to fanny on packing parcels and tying bloody ribbon on her bottles of cats piss but can't manage to clean the pit even slightly......good luck with the inspection filth packets

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s weird tho in these members vids you can really see her true self she obviously feels a lot more comfortable, imagine having your flat inspected and they comment on the state of your bedding ! she’s talking about moving very soon full of pipe dreams and tit 💩

Reactions: 10
It’s weird tho in these members vids you can really see her true self she obviously feels a lot more comfortable, imagine having your flat inspected and they comment on the state of your bedding ! she’s talking about moving very soon full of pipe dreams and tit 💩
imagine tagging mrs hinch in loads of your posts and then showing what a minger you are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just goes to show that as usual, Tattle has been on the mark in spotting what a filthy pair they are. Mr & Mrs Twitt in every sense!! I wonder if they are buying yet? If they are moving to another rented place that makes no sense at all to me when they are trying trying get a mortgage. I bet they can't afford to live there seeing as they don't even turn the bloody heating on!

For someone to come in and comment on the state of your house 😳😳😳😳😳 my god it must stink and be absolutely FILTHY in there! These estate agents are used of seeing all sorts of living conditions!

Urgh, there’s no excuse for not cleaning up especially as she spends so much time at home, she should be doing it in the week, she still finds time to watch Nextflix but she can’t clean up, lazy bleep! I hate cleaning but my house is always clean because I can’t stand minging houses! She makes me laugh the way she has Charlie helping her, nothing wrong with men cleaning of course but she spends 80% of her time at home, he’s out the door 12+ hours a day and she has him cleaning at the weekend?!

chuffing hell charlie looks like he's in a fat suit! how is he ballooning at such a rate?
cleaning not a priority? urgh!!! she's got no excuse when she's at home almost all the time. Im OTT with cleaning but even a basic routine would keep it from getting in that state, lazy minger! she'll be giving Tan a run for her money in the grime stakes.
Charlie legit looks like he's about to explode
He does look like he’s in a fat suit 🤣

Honest flat looks like it ain’t been cleaned for weeks 🤮 said they are far to busy 😂 absolute state the pair of them 🥴
Lazy fuckers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just goes to show that as usual, Tattle has been on the mark in spotting what a filthy pair they are. Mr & Mrs Twitt in every sense!! I wonder if they are buying yet? If they are moving to another rented place that makes no sense at all to me when they are trying trying get a mortgage. I bet they can't afford to live there seeing as they don't even turn the bloody heating on!

For someone to come in and comment on the state of your house 😳😳😳😳😳 my god it must stink and be absolutely FILTHY in there! These estate agents are used of seeing all sorts of living conditions!
She said they have started looking and it’s really stressful lol
I can’t see it happening personally think it’s all just a dream 💭 if she can’t keep that flat clean how on earth would she cope with a house 🥺
And also Charlie has a chiropractor appointment on Tuesday and she’s not happy as it’s £50 😂

• Haha
I can’t see it happening personally think it’s all just a dream 💭 if she can’t keep that flat clean how on earth would she cope with a house 🥺
And also Charlie has a chiropractor appointment on Tuesday and she’s not happy as it’s £50 😂
For the size of the flat you could whizz round and keep on top of it daily, lazy mare!
Poor bean works long hours and she’s moaning at £50 to sort his back out!! duck me, he needs to grow a pair. If he lost weight it would help, I’ll take the £50 for that advice 😂

• Haha
In other words can't afford what they would like 🤪

• Haha
Maybe his Nan and Grandad are downsizing or moving into supported living and any money from their house will go to the bean ?Jane seems too enthusiastic to help them out for my liking she knows she's on to a winner .

Reactions: 10
Maybe his Nan and Grandad are downsizing or moving into supported living and any money from their house will go to the bean ?Jane seems too enthusiastic to help them out for my liking she knows she's on to a winner .
Yeah they've had a donation off someone, no way could they afford it off their own back. The food bills alone are crippling them

Reactions: 9
Yeah they've had a donation off someone, no way could they afford it off their own back. The food bills alone are crippling them
Yeah if they're buying they've got money from somewhere they could barely afford the rent last year yet are now looking to buy ,although Janes the modern day scrooge she never stops buying stuff she wants so I can't see how they would have much saved .

So she is home 99.9% of the time and her flat is a pig stye? I am not a fan of cleaning but on my days off I like to get it done in the mornings so I can do what I want the rest of the day. If you keep on top of it you never need to do a deep clean.
Mould in the bathroom? Eww. They must not be using the extractor fan in that case. HG mould remover, stinks but it's the best one and melts it off. Bit of washing up liquid also brings your shower screen up really well. Takes 5 minutes Jane, 5 minutes!!

Size of bean bag on the images in @Sweatybetty post! Hate to fat shame but he does himself no favours. Can imagine him at work getting greggs steak bakes, uber eats and constantly snacking. He must be doing to balloon that much.

I bet they have both have to ask for new uniforms at work 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s moaning that the carpet is all filthy because it’s a crap carpet ??? Ere no love your just not keeping it clean 🧼
And when they move it will be better because they will get a brown carpet 🤔
Also a low blow from gammon talking about how the Sarah everade has effected her , she could not even remember her name and had to ask the bean !
really annoyed me

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She says she loves the way he protects her with his arm 😂😂😂 wtf 😳
Maybe he’s trying to hold you back from the fridge ?
only so he can beat her to it judging by the size of him at the moment......it's eat or be eaten in that flat!

She’s moaning that the carpet is all filthy because it’s a crap carpet ??? Ere no love your just not keeping it clean 🧼
And when they move it will be better because they will get a brown carpet 🤔
Also a low blow from gammon talking about how the Sarah everade has effected her , she could not even remember her name and had to ask the bean !
really annoyed me
brown carpet to hide the fact it's filthy :sick:
typical Jane jumping on the latest news story with zero actual clue about it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.