Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just flicked through the live, how can she talk shite for 2hrs and still have people watching all the way through?!
She said she’s a Big Mac girl when they have McDonalds, never mentioned not being able to finish one though, haha as if that would ever happen! Amy was on full stalker mode in the comments, god love her, she said she had some ideas what her new venture could be, Jane asked her to “divelge” them ffs I give up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t watch the women baby try and pack it’s far too cringe 😬 and oh my she looks like a mountain 🏔
And them wonky eyebrows would really grate on me would have to get them corrected
WTF is going on with her left eye, it's about a mile south of the other one 🤣

she needs lots of space anyway!!!

she's living up to both my sayings about her on the live.....angry bird profile and head on a bread cake (or bun, bap, balm etc depending where you're from, im a Yorkshire lass so it's a bread cake love)

View attachment 479478
It's Tea cake in my little nook of Yorkshire (not starting beef honest)🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s at it again........

Thumbnail from the live:
View attachment 479449

how she actually looks in the live:
View attachment 479450
View attachment 479451
I think she has body dysmorphia but the opposite way round than it usually is. So she thinks she looks like the thumbnail pic or her edited photos but in reality she is double or triple that size. And her face looks nothing like that in real life. It’s lucky she met Bean before dating apps were a thing, imagine swiping her on tinder thinking she was a babe and then she turns up looking completely different.
How high up is that camera geez . I dont do well with heights .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am returning to the first point I ever raised on the JG threads, that was she reminded me of Amberlyn Reid. She is certainly going down the same shaky path.

If she fails to acknowledge her self sabotage I predict she will be 20 stone + by the end of 2021, I hope I am wrong x

Reactions: 9
I am returning to the first point I ever raised on the JG threads, that was she reminded me of Amberlyn Reid. She is certainly going down the same shaky path.

If she fails to acknowledge her self sabotage I predict she will be 20 stone + by the end of 2021, I hope I am wrong x
She will ,her lifestyle is too sedentary for the calories she's consuming...shocking that girl put on over 500lbs how is she even mobile .

Reactions: 10
She will ,her lifestyle is too sedentary for the calories she's consuming...shocking that girl put on over 500lbs how is she even mobile .
She is likely still mobile due to her relative youth, however she hit 30 last December and unfortunately the future is bleak...

Reactions: 12
They are going to do their own version of team RH with Chawlee being Ritchie, very vocal erm this is how erm we erm expect you to erm lose weight on erm 6000 calories erm a day and psyching members up with his own style of banter and excercising . Jane will just sit there and count the money as the daft cunts who cough up subscribe, that’s my bet ! Team JCG !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bloody bet she’s gonna become a life coach 😂😂😂 online help 🌚
I,ll help her with that just like I helped mal 🤣🤣🤣

It’s not clothing, wax melts or pearls

They’ve had to put a bit of money into it both her and Charlie had to have a discussion because they’re saving for a house... wtf could it be
Starting their own dogging group, the best places to go on the south coast , their own version of swingers heaven for porkers , think I would give that one a miss 🤢

She need
I don't know whatever it is she said she needs lots of space ?
she needs lots of space now the bleeping size of her !

This is truly bleeping terrifying!😄😄😳 it's the bean doing a mating dance for chins
Thing is I could see the soft twunt doing something like that to get her interested so that he could have his conjugal rights and secondly the only way she would get a hint of a wide on for his wiener to get 5 second access to pump pump squirt would be if he drew a choclit bar hanging out of the mouth otherwise he has no bleeping chance ! Just saying 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.