Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiiiiii guysssss! 😂

I'm not watching her live, but I'll have a laugh at it later! 😂 Is she doing the big reveal? 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can we expect more crappy mystery eggs containing nothing more than a cheapo "saarrmple" ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
can we expect more crappy mystery eggs containing nothing more than a cheapo "saarrmple" ??
I did hear her say next week 99p postage lol she’s so desperate she must be losing money with every bottle sent out with all the pink envelopes, flower petals, pens and sweets 🍫 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The great entrepreneurial boss babe that is Janeymanychins, is buying ribbon from Hobbycraft to unnecessarily titivate her cat pee orders, I thought she knew about eBay? Ribbon is MUCH cheaper. Also she’s only just started bulk ordering envelopes🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. What a money making icon she is NOT!

She’ll need a big office for whatever she’s launching, when they move she’ll have to have a she shed or a very large spare room

Reactions: 5
She’ll need a big office for whatever she’s launching, when they move she’ll have to have a she shed or a very large spare room
What will they need a shed or a large spare room for? To fit her ever expanding ego, chins or another fridge & freezer for her pukka pies and Mars bar ice creams in?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What will they need a shed or a large spare room for? To fit her ever expanding ego, chins or another fridge & freezer for her pukka pies and Mars bar ice creams in?🤣🤣🤣
Her snacks while she watches Netflix she’s exhausted walking to the kitchen and it’s all on the one level

• Haha
A big room to dry all her tent like knickers as the clothes horse can't cope anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s nothing to do with resin she’s not revealing what it is yet

Reactions: 9
Is the T-shirt she’s wearing in the live a clue? Slogan t shirts maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.