Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To claim carer's allowance she can't earn more than £128 so that is probably still a couple of shifts a week in Tesco!!

Reactions: 6
The grunters are even sadder than we thought :rolleyes:
A42AEF2C-2C22-4AE7-A8EA-3DCF466C8F5F.jpeg
F5ADD1F0-6E00-4357-A488-955CA7756CEA.jpeg

They need to get a life nevermind a postcode map 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Plus she needs to be caring for her MIL more than 35hrs per week no bloody way chins is doing that lucky if she does that once every 3mths - chins can’t care for herself never mind anyone else it’s all about the money for blobby

Reactions: 11
Jane will never have be self employed with a successful business. She is delusional. and if she wanted to be in the best position to get a mortgage she would off upped her Tesco hours to full time until they got one.

Reactions: 18
Jane will never have be self employed with a successful business. She is delusional. and if she wanted to be in the best position to get a mortgage she would off upped her Tesco hours to full time until they got one.
Exactly, she is delluded. She has less chance of a mortgage now than she did a few years ago when she did more hours it's.not as though her job is in jeopardy online supermarket orders are busier than ever. Plus her you tube earnings have reduced. FM isn't paying that much she could only afford a duff car and still can't afford heating during the coldest winter in years.

Unless they are getting an inheritance to pay for most of the house and going for a small mortgage of say £50k then she might have a small chance

Reactions: 11
Congrats on the new job! HR being ignorant and evasive, what blasphemy, I have never heard of such a thing! Jk, our HR dept is EXACTLY the same. Slopey shoulders all the damn time.

sorry for the derail folks haha. Just on the subject of Beanie boy looking at folk’s addresses, is that not a potential GDPR issue? I work with identifying data (not in HR tho!) and I would get told off if anyone found out my partner was having a good old swatch of it.
The excuse is...they are working from home...yeah fine but they still have to do their jobs don't they?
Tbh there is a bullying culture at work, favourtism and cliques. People who try and report such issues are ghosted by HR. Toxic environment...and tit money...hence why I pulled my socks up and job hunted. I wish them the worst.

Sorry to derail, they make me so stressed 🙄🙄

Loving your profile pic, Daria 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly, she is delluded. She has less chance of a mortgage now than she did a few years ago when she did more hours it's.not as though her job is in jeopardy online supermarket orders are busier than ever. Plus her you tube earnings have reduced. FM isn't paying that much she could only afford a duff car and still can't afford heating during the coldest winter in years.

Unless they are getting an inheritance to pay for most of the house and going for a small mortgage of say £50k then she might have a small chance
exactly this! she keeps saying she's staying at Tesco to give them the best chance of a mortgage yet doesn't seem to grasp that by cutting her hours right down she's actually damaged their chances of getting a mortgage. If they lived in an area houses are cheaper they might be ok but going on the prices she's quoted for a small two bed down there I think they're in for a complete shock.

• Heart

I'm still convinced she's left Tesco they'll be waiting on an inheritance from Charlies grandparents i think they're a good age .

So many mistakes!!!
She must have written it with her eyes closed 😂 it reads like something a 7 yr old would type.

Reactions: 5
The bit about her work always supporting her and the ridiculously low amount of hours she actually works makes me even more convinced she is classed as “special needs” the lift definitely doesn’t service the penthouse suite that’s for sure.
Yes I ‘ve said this before .I know someone with SN that works in Tesco but they’re not contracted like the other workers the government subsidises their employment they only have to work to what suits their abilities

Reactions: 4
The bit about her work always supporting her and the ridiculously low amount of hours she actually works makes me even more convinced she is classed as “special needs” the lift definitely doesn’t service the penthouse suite that’s for sure.
It would explain why they keep her on the payroll (meeting certain employment targets) but are happy to let her constantly reduce her hours. They may not be so co-operative when (after FM goes tits up) she wants to increase them again.

If it’s not too personal a question what are the nature of her special needs? I’ve never heard her mention them (but then her voice grates on me so I can’t listen for very long)

Reactions: 3
If it’s not too personal a question what are the nature of her special needs? I’ve never heard her mention them (but then her voice grates on me so I can’t listen for very long)
She hasn't said she has SN we're only surmising going by how she acts and her intellect

What did she do in college?
No idea ..I don't think she stayed at college for long?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.