Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she's had the vaccine because she is obese???? I'm a teacher and have to be in a room with 30 kids but have to wait my turn while Jane gets it because of her greed. What an absolute joke.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
How do you burn 422 cal on a one mile walk lol my watch I walked 1.4miles at lunchtime and my watch says I only burnt 91 calories!!!😫
Firstly, it was a circular walk on the steep side of the moor so most of it was going up and down hill. Secondly, I was throwing the ball for the dog all the time.

If you use an Apple watch, be aware that the default activity monitor only credits you with exercise calories if you are walking faster than a "brisk walking pace". It doesn't define what "brisk" means but it's pretty fast for aged lumps like me!. Of my walk today, Apple Health only recorded about 6 minutes of it. It's better to use the Workout app because that records everything and uses your vitals (height, weight) and heart rate to calculate the energy burned.

Reactions: 8
Wow she's had the vaccine because she is obese???? I'm a teacher and have to be in a room with 30 kids but have to wait my turn while Jane gets it because of her greed. What an absolute joke.
i've said all along teachers should have been vaccinated, my two go back to secondary school next week and will be tested three times there then tests are being sent home for us all to do, lots of their teachers have had to isolate if been in contact with a pupil that tested positive, so much so they've seen more supply teachers than their actual teachers, I can imagine it's a constant worry and very frustrating for you all. I hope you get yours soon.

Reactions: 9
That post about Charlie looking at people’s addresses is odd enough, but the fact she’s limited comments on the post is even odder 🤔🤷‍♀️

That post about Charlie looking at people’s addresses is odd enough, but the fact she’s limited comments on the post is even odder 🤔🤷‍♀️
Yeah.... I wondered why comments were limited, but maybe someone said something and she quickly deleted it? 🤔

Reactions: 11
What was the post meant to be about ....Charlie doing her FM admin along with his own job :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Take note Jane!

My menu for today:
Breakfast - none!
Snack - none!
Lunch - lean beef sandwich in wholemeal bread, blueberries
Exercise - brisk 1 mile walk on the moors (422cal)
Snack - none!
Eve meal - home breaded cod fillet, sweet potato, veg
Dessert - none!
Supper - Ryvita crisp bread, banana
Few cups of tea along the way.

1410cal of 1810cal allowance. No snacks, no crisps, no Twirls or Wotsits, no processed meat or preprepared food. THAT’S how you loose weight Jane!
View attachment 461525

To be honest, I think the average psychologist could write a thesis about her issues!
Are you taking protein supplements? How did you get to 108g from that?? I’m jealous! So many dry chicken breasts just to get up to my 110g and I have protein powder in breakfast.

they have added people with learning disabilities onto the vulnerable list @monga so I’m inclined to believe your right... plus East Sussex seem to be well ahead in getting there vaccinations done ( hubby’s family live in East Sussex ) ....
My hubby has had his done but I’m still waiting though I should have anti bodies now as I had covid in January 😂 not that it’ll make much difference we still can’t go out yet 😂😂...

Just done a search and apparently PCOS puts you at a higher risk from Covid complications I swear blind she has PCOS she has all the signs of it ...
Yes, I agree she has every sign of PCOS.

Reactions: 10
Data protection I’d imagine. You guyzzzzz provide me with your addresses for the purposes of completing an order and then I print them off and show them all to my husband Charweeee so he can ponder where all you guyzzz live and how far away you are! Oh what fun he had!

The universe wept.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I bet they nose at people's houses, trying to second guess how much money they have and if they can push them for more sales

Reactions: 13
Are you taking protein supplements? How did you get to 108g from that?? I’m jealous! So many dry chicken breasts just to get up to my 110g and I have protein powder in breakfast.
Lean beef and two cod fillets! Went without the breadcrumbs in the end so no egg.

Reactions: 5
Just read on a website (sorry if this has been mentioned) if you are in receipt of carers allowance, you will be flagged up and you’ll be given the vaccine.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps they got chins mixed up with the elderly and lumped her in for the vaccine 😄 they must have seen her electric blanket and the holiday vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, they were great!! Coconomy or something? Hideous, cheap rubbish!! I loved the clothing hauls, even her descriptions were comedy gold! She’d be desperately trying to say how much she loved all these dreadful, cheap, spit-peas-through garbage!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.