Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, it was a circular walk on the steep side of the moor so most of it was going up and down hill. Secondly, I was throwing the ball for the dog all the time.

If you use an Apple watch, be aware that the default activity monitor only credits you with exercise calories if you are walking faster than a "brisk walking pace". It doesn't define what "brisk" means but it's pretty fast for aged lumps like me!. Of my walk today, Apple Health only recorded about 6 minutes of it. It's better to use the Workout app because that records everything and uses your vitals (height, weight) and heart rate to calculate the energy burned.
why no breakfast or snacks? I’m losing weight slowly and have breakfast everyday and two snacks , usually fruit or a handful of nuts between meals. I also have choc (a small amount every other day) I would be miserable eating as little as you!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Firstly, it was a circular walk on the steep side of the moor so most of it was going up and down hill. Secondly, I was throwing the ball for the dog all the time.

If you use an Apple watch, be aware that the default activity monitor only credits you with exercise calories if you are walking faster than a "brisk walking pace". It doesn't define what "brisk" means but it's pretty fast for aged lumps like me!. Of my walk today, Apple Health only recorded about 6 minutes of it. It's better to use the Workout app because that records everything and uses your vitals (height, weight) and heart rate to calculate the energy burned.
Sorry for late reply! I do use the workout app, I even ran over 3miles on sat and didn’t burn anywhere near what you burnt on a 1 mile walk! Madness..
1E30D06D-1DED-445B-98CF-4E3FB697E843.png

Attachments

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If he’s ever been in the medical profession then I’m Beyoncé🤣

And what about.- I wouldn’t really bother looking at someone like Jane’s channel, but the asking about Helen Livingston. That cracked me up😀

• Haha
Is that you Mal?
There used to be a make poster on the Jane Gammon threads.
I found him really offensive, and he used to use really derogatory sexist language about Jane. I found him really unpleasant!

just to say, I’m no fan of here.- I think she’s deluded, and heading for all sorts of health problems. She’s also dishonest. I know know why, but the retired ‘doc’ set my spidery senses off!

Reactions: 7

And what about.- I wouldn’t really bother looking at someone like Jane’s channel, but the asking about Helen Livingston. That cracked me up😀
Thought it was just me 👏👏

I must admit, I was a bit surprised when he or she said Jane needed to loose weight instead of lose it 😂
What got me thinking they said they usually wouldn't pay attention to someone like Jane's channel ( as they're a man )but I'm sure they said something about a food haul on her members channel (i could have picked it up wrong) and called Charlie" bean" that's what someone familiar would call him .

• Haha
why no breakfast or snacks? I’m losing weight slowly and have breakfast everyday and two snacks , usually fruit or a handful of nuts between meals. I also have choc (a small amount every other day) I would be miserable eating as little as you!
Sacrifices are necessary sometimes. I'm trying to slim down more rapidly at the moment as I have a wedding coming up. I was just saying that even on my current meagre diet, it's a lot of calories when it's added up properly.

Sorry for late reply! I do use the workout app, I even ran over 3miles on sat and didn’t burn anywhere near what you burnt on a 1 mile walk! Madness..View attachment 464908
I've always had my doubts as to how accurate wrist worn devices can be when they have so little data to go on. But I'm a hefty bloke who was heaving a lot of extra bags of sugar up and down that hill the other day.

Well you can all believe what you like but I'm a retired surgeon (I'm not about to give you the details to look up btw). I don't follow Jane - quite honestly I have better things to do - but my fiancée watches her sometimes and reads through some of this stuff for a laugh. I'm genuinely concerned about Jane's health and I know she reads through this sometimes as well. I also know it's pointless posting messages on her blog as she just blocks everybody who says anything negative but I thought a pointer on here might make her think a bit.

Anyway, if you don't like somebody trying to give her some positive hints instead of just slagging her off, I'll leave you all to it.

Oh, and I'm mildly dyslexic btw, which combined with predictive text on my phone causes me to make silly spelling mistakes sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
imagine only having a small treat such as a chocolate bar ONCE a month as DoconCall suggests he does! I’d lose the will to live!

Reactions: 3

Sorry Beyoncé, no idea who Helen Livingston is and can't see where I mentioned her either!

Sacrifices are necessary sometimes. I'm trying to slim down more rapidly at the moment as I have a wedding coming up. I was just saying that even on my current meagre diet, it's a lot of calories when it's added up properly.

I've always had my doubts as to how accurate wrist worn devices can be when they have so little data to go on. But I'm a hefty bloke who was heaving a lot of extra bags of sugar up and down that hill the other day.

Well you can all believe what you like but I'm a retired surgeon (I'm not about to give you the details to look up btw). I don't follow Jane - quite honestly I have better things to do - but my fiancée watches her sometimes and reads through some of this stuff for a laugh. I'm genuinely concerned about Jane's health and I know she reads through this sometimes as well. I also know it's pointless posting messages on her blog as she just blocks everybody who says anything negative but I thought a pointer on here might make her think a bit.

Anyway, if you don't like somebody trying to give her some positive hints instead of just slagging her off, I'll leave you all to it.

Oh, and I'm mildly dyslexic btw, which combined with predictive text on my phone causes me to make silly spelling mistakes sometimes.
How did you manage to see the members vid if you’ve no interest in her?.,,,you’re not Geoff Pickles are ye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
imagine only having a small treat such as a chocolate bar ONCE a month as DoconCall suggests he does! I’d lose the will to live!
I'd rather have a glass of wine than a Mars bar. There's no crime in that.

How did you manage to see the members vid if you’ve no interest in her?.,,,you’re not Geoff Pickles are ye 😂
Like Bean, I watch it over my fiancée's shoulder.

• Haha
Fellow Tattlers, I think some of you need to apologise to my fiancée! The “alleged” Dr (DocOnCall) is my partner, and I can assure you all that is a retired surgeon who is genuinely concerned about Chins health. Some of you may remember that I sadly lost my husband to Pancretic cancer a couple of years ago, well DocOnCall and I are engaged and CoVid permitting are getting married in July. We are both on extremely strict diets so we can lose a couple of stone beforehand. DocOnCall is a lovely man, who has retired from a long career as a very successful and experienced surgeon, please guys don’t be so rude to a fellow tattler, he’s on our side!

I'd rather have a glass of wine than a Mars bar. There's no crime in that.

Like Bean, I watch it over my fiancée's shoulder.
Yes, he does, and we have a bloody good laugh too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fellow Tattlers, I think some of you need to apologise to my fiancée! The “alleged” Dr (DocOnCall) is my partner, and I can assure you all that is a retired surgeon who is genuinely concerned about Chins health. Some of you may remember that I sadly lost my husband to Pancretic cancer a couple of years ago, well DocOnCall and I are engaged and CoVid permitting are getting married in July. We are both on extremely strict diets so we can lose a couple of stone beforehand. DocOnCall is a lovely man, who has retired from a long career as a very successful and experienced surgeon, please guys don’t be so rude to a fellow tattler, he’s on our side!
Wow time passes so quickly, I remember you being here lots on the early threads and losing your husband 😔 pleased to hear things are good for you. You always said she'd get bigger and bigger until her health suffered, her and the bean machine have packed on the timber massively

Wow time passes so quickly, I remember you being here lots on the early threads and losing your husband 😔 pleased to hear things are good for you. You always said she'd get bigger and bigger until her health suffered, her and the bean machine have packed on the timber massively
Hi Lexi how are you doing! Yes time has passed so quickly, but life is wonderful now and we’re looking forward to getting married. I’m shocked and saddened by some of the negativity towards DocOnCall on here, I really thought he would have been made welcome, he’s feeling quite upset I think.

Yes, he does, and we have a bloody good laugh too!
Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials ! you should know better than to send the poor man into the lions den 😂 we're a suspicious lot on here.

• Haha
Hi Lexi how are you doing! Yes time has passed so quickly, but life is wonderful now and we’re looking forward to getting married. I’m shocked and saddened by some of the negativity towards DocOnCall on here, I really thought he would have been made welcome, he’s feeling quite upset I think.
So lovely to hear you're happy and things are so good for you.
I think it's just tattlers being suspicious, so many of the people being discussed have come to their own threads incognito or sent someone to de rail them we're all just suspicious 😉 I'm sure no one meant to make him feel bad, he's more than welcome here.
I'm good thank you, plodding on awaiting the kids going back to school and us all getting some what back to normal.
Do you still keep up with Jane? Did you see the 3 egg bagel snack? 😯

So lovely to hear you're happy and things are so good for you.
I think it's just tattlers being suspicious, so many of the people being discussed have come to their own threads incognito or sent someone to de rail them we're all just suspicious 😉 I'm sure no one meant to make him feel bad, he's more than welcome here.
I'm good thank you, plodding on awaiting the kids going back to school and us all getting some what back to normal.
Do you still keep up with Jane? Did you see the 3 egg bagel snack? 😯
Yes, can’t believe the weight she’s put on, Bean too! DocOnCall sees it all from a medical perspective, and is genuinely concerned that she’s a ticking time bomb for loads of serious health issues. I still say she has no chance of ever being slim, you’ve only got to look at her Mum, hope for her sake she does manage to though

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials ! you should know better than to send the poor man into the lions den 😂 we're a suspicious lot on here.
Yes, you’re quite right! Thanks.

Yes, can’t believe the weight she’s put on, Bean too! DocOnCall sees it all from a medical perspective, and is genuinely concerned that she’s a ticking time bomb for loads of serious health issues. I still say she has no chance of ever being slim, you’ve only got to look at her Mum, hope for her sake she does manage to though

Yes, you’re quite right I should have known better 😂 Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.