Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, they were great!! Coconomy or something? Hideous, cheap rubbish!! I loved the clothing hauls, even her descriptions were comedy gold! She’d be desperately trying to say how much she loved all these dreadful, cheap, spit-peas-through garbage!! 😂😂
Whenever I read the name Cocomy I instantly think ... #vaginadressgate 🤣 :ROFLMAO: 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lean beef and two cod fillets! Went without the breadcrumbs in the end so no egg.
Thanks! Sorry for all the questions but where did you get the cod fillets?? I eat quite a lot of fish but haven’t had many over 28g of protein so even if I have two I still need to have 125g of chicken at lunch, protein powder in the morning to come in just slightly short. It’s the one macro I struggle with!

Reactions: 1
Just read on a website (sorry if this has been mentioned) if you are in receipt of carers allowance, you will be flagged up and you’ll be given the vaccine.
Yes they've already started that where I live anyone that has a vulnerable person reliant on them has been getting the jab .

Reactions: 6
I need to catch up...been busy. Got a new job and currently wrestling with HR to allow me to use my annual leave as my last week of my notice period but they are being ignorant and evasive 😒

Chins getting a jab...Bean looking at peoples addresses...whats going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
jeez she's almost scoffing the dishwasher tablets now because they smell like apple juice! I bet she has a sly chew on some of her wax melts that smell like cake or sweets ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe beans her delivery driver and was getting a list of her clients....is FM essential travel 🤔

Reactions: 8
I need to catch up...been busy. Got a new job and currently wrestling with HR to allow me to use my annual leave as my last week of my notice period but they are being ignorant and evasive 😒

Congratulations on the new job 🥳 hope you get it all sorted soon and you have more time to Tattle with us 😄

It's like they're upped the odd ball lately 😳🥴

• Haha
For goodness sake.. pot holes , tv programs ,etsy do you think this is interesting? Go disappear down one of those pot holes and comeback when you have something interesting to vlog about 🙄

Reactions: 7
Two days worth of potatoes there...no wonder she is growing by the week
I thought it was a diner party for all her subscribers.

Thanks! Sorry for all the questions but where did you get the cod fillets?? I eat quite a lot of fish but haven’t had many over 28g of protein so even if I have two I still need to have 125g of chicken at lunch, protein powder in the morning to come in just slightly short. It’s the one macro I struggle with!
They were cod loins from Lidl.

someone said on the live the other day it was a shame they never got to do the picnic meet up Jane had talked about organising, she said "oh yeah but we need public toilets if we do" 😂 it made me chuckle as when she was originally talking about sorting that out she said she would choose a park that was "close to everyone"

• Haha
Just read on a website (sorry if this has been mentioned) if you are in receipt of carers allowance, you will be flagged up and you’ll be given the vaccine.
This is true as my mum who genuinely looks after someone has had a letter last week to book in, but I fail to see who Jane would be a carer for 🤷🏻‍♀️ they hardly see his mum and you have to meet a minimum of hours worked in a week? (She could probably do this 🙈😂)

Congrats on the new job! HR being ignorant and evasive, what blasphemy, I have never heard of such a thing! Jk, our HR dept is EXACTLY the same. Slopey shoulders all the damn time.

sorry for the derail folks haha. Just on the subject of Beanie boy looking at folk’s addresses, is that not a potential GDPR issue? I work with identifying data (not in HR tho!) and I would get told off if anyone found out my partner was having a good old swatch of it.

This is true as my mum who genuinely looks after someone has had a letter last week to book in, but I fail to see who Jane would be a carer for 🤷🏻‍♀️ they hardly see his mum and you have to meet a minimum of hours worked in a week? (She could probably do this 🙈😂)
She said on a vid once she was dropping her Saturday's in Tesco because she needed to be there for Charlies mum.

• Wow
  • Haha
She said on a vid once she was dropping her Saturday's in Tesco because she needed to be there for Charlies mum.
can she drop her hours anymore?? 🙈😂 wouldn’t be surprised if it was to claim carers allowance rather than as she says to give her more time on YouTube, knock off perfume flogging &eating... etc

can she drop her hours anymore?? 🙈😂 wouldn’t be surprised if it was to claim carers allowance rather than as she says to give her more time on YouTube, knock off perfume flogging &eating... etc
That’s probably what’s she’s done she dropped them even more when her MIL came out of the care home... coincidence? If she is claiming carers it would just cover what she earned in Tesco’s anyway maybe that’s why Charlie was happy to go along with the drop in hours.

That’s probably what’s she’s done she dropped them even more when her MIL came out of the care home... coincidence? If she is claiming carers it would just cover what she earned in Tesco’s anyway maybe that’s why Charlie was happy to go along with the drop in hours.
Make sense actually didn’t think of it when she mentioned it before

Congrats on the new job! HR being ignorant and evasive, what blasphemy, I have never heard of such a thing! Jk, our HR dept is EXACTLY the same. Slopey shoulders all the damn time.

sorry for the derail folks haha. Just on the subject of Beanie boy looking at folk’s addresses, is that not a potential GDPR issue? I work with identifying data (not in HR tho!) and I would get told off if anyone found out my partner was having a good old swatch of it.
I would have thought so. I remember joining fat club a while back (ww) and once they had entered my details they had to destroy the form I filled out with my personal details on. If she's waving customers addresses around and snooping on them, that's well out of order

I would have thought so. I remember joining fat club a while back (ww) and once they had entered my details they had to destroy the form I filled out with my personal details on. If she's waving customers addresses around and snooping on them, that's well out of order
It’s especially irritating to me Because she is so secretive about her nephews first name yet can sit and let her husband look at strangers/customers addresses. Okay it’s not like Charlie is going to do anything with that information but it’s just the principle.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.