Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She said one of the mortgage advisors was very rude over the phone????? have they even been approved for anything or is she getting carried away just because they're phoning round
Aye the mortgage advisor was probably ‘rude’ because they told them how it is! They are a ridiculous pair of twats.

Reactions: 12
Just watched, that gave me a good laugh.
At least the exercise bike counts calories more accurately than Jane.....
What #wife has a fatter head than her 6ft 19 stone odd #husband?! jesus christ!

#bikelife #acoupleofhelmets #newclotheshanger

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Charlie, your wifey....woof!
A8FBEAC4-D582-457D-BD00-C77B42095A60.jpeg

5mins into this live while I cook tea and I am having to switch off. God it’s dull.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Yep she follows Jane and often comments on her posts, I've seen Sharon mention tattle before, I'm shocked because she seems like she would totally be a tattler going on her comments and rants
Maybe she's on here tearing Jane to shreds ...Sharon show yourself don't be afraid we won't eat you ( that's Jane's job) 😂

No egg hunt ( or whatever it was meant to be ) they're sat watching a series on Netflix that neither of them know what it's about and they had to google the ending 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Has she been taking cleaning tips off her scruffy mate Trim With Tan?

Too busy to clean my arse! Dread to even think what state the toilets are in given their eating habits and her lack of cleaning 🤢🤢

• Sick

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Looks like she’s trying to squash a fella who booked her on a fetish website 😂 what they called ? Crushers I think 🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
jeez she's almost scoffing the dishwasher tablets now because they smell like apple juice! I bet she has a sly chew on some of her wax melts that smell like cake or sweets ;)

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
So is she not with mal anymore?
Don,t set me off but no she ain’t. Thing is was she ever with Mal in the first freaking place !! If that was his idea of a plan to lose weight all I can say is he will never leave Tesco as the melt is clueless. Personally I think she got found out sabotaging his plan, I mean come on 3 eggs in a bagel as a snack, who in their right mind 😂😂😂

Nout cunty about you x ...I agree I don't think she has PCOs I think her weight has brought on changes to her hormones .I watched my 600lb life a couple of nights ago and the poor woman of nearly 700lb ( aged 34 ) had more facial hair than her husband and he looked like something from ZZtop .
Christ think I,m going to wet meself again tonight 😂😂😂😂

Does anyone think she’ll get suspicious of all the new subs😆 Does she read on here?
If it was me I would but all she will be thinking about is the extra influx of money means they can shop at M&S this week instead of Lidl, she’ll think it’s fucking Xmas !!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Just watched a bit of the live, I see Amy was like shit off a shovel as usual, straight in there 😂. So chins said someone has copied her stuff that she sells, she doesn’t sell anything original, it’s all bloody copied!!

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I can’t watch the women baby try and pack it’s far too cringe 😬 and oh my she looks like a mountain 🏔
And them wonky eyebrows would really grate on me would have to get them corrected
Looks bigger than ever this week, someone even took the piss and complimented her on that snot coloured cardigan , they are either as deluded as she is or secretly taking the piss !

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Chins said in her members video the only reason she thinks she’s had it is because of her BMI , her mates who are big have had it to 😳

• Wow

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Maybe bean has just found out the local pie shop is closing down 😂 #weloveapie

OMG go to 14.05 in new vid ! 🥺🥺🥺🤢🤮
Oh my good god. Why would you leave that in? She’s a right cow, she edited out her big fart in that oyster video but leaves in Bean’s 😂 godddd

• Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
she would love a shielding letter as she'd get out of going to work......that's if she's even still at Tesco ;)
I think she’s given up Tesco while sat on her fat ass claiming carers for a woman she can’t stand and never looks near 😕

DocOnCall

So now we know where the exercise bike came from! She claims the company approached her “out of the blue” (after they had been searching for one for months) to trial the £149.99 bike for free in return for a video review. I hope they didn’t expect much as the review was complete and utter rubbish! Bean has apparently used it three times so far and done 28km (they had no idea what this was in miles!) but the video was of Dewlaps’ first attempt. This and the physio have clearly brought about a miraculous cure of Bean’s back problem as there was no evidence of it again today.

So bets on how long this fad lasts for?

• Wow
  • Haha

Jxxx

VIP Member
Can you imagine his mum seeing him after a while and commenting on his weight (out of concern).. I’m guessing Jane would just use this against her! being the lovely daughter in law that she is 🙈