Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s moaning that the carpet is all filthy because it’s a crap carpet ??? Ere no love your just not keeping it clean 🧼
And when they move it will be better because they will get a brown carpet 🤔
Also a low blow from gammon talking about how the Sarah everade has effected her , she could not even remember her name and had to ask the bean !
really annoyed me

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Miss polar

VIP Member
What the hell happened to Charlie . Is he taking a leaf out of Janes book and trying to get his BMI over 40 so he can get the vaccine too. FFS who puts on weight that fast. I used to find it all funny how they couldn’t stick to a plan .Now I think these two need serious serious help.
Me too! It’s actually gone beyond a joke. They are enabling each other. I was really shocked at recent pictures of Charlie.
He’s not just overweight, but he looks unwell full stop. I can’t believe how old he looks, and Jane is still expanding by the day. It’s really sad. They should be in the prime of their life!

monga

VIP Member
I bet they're ripping the piss out of him at work thanks to the way she makes them live. It's clear the bean is a wet blanket. We just need a few of them on Tattle now 😄
He rarely posts anything so something must have been said ???

• Haha

Peppa123

She’s at it again........

Thumbnail from the live:
View attachment 479449

how she actually looks in the live:
View attachment 479450
View attachment 479451
I think she has body dysmorphia but the opposite way round than it usually is. So she thinks she looks like the thumbnail pic or her edited photos but in reality she is double or triple that size. And her face looks nothing like that in real life. It’s lucky she met Bean before dating apps were a thing, imagine swiping her on tinder thinking she was a babe and then she turns up looking completely different.
How high up is that camera geez . I dont do well with heights .

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She makes out she’s joking about that women but she ain’t, very passive aggressive, but let’s face it he’s an overweight man baby who can hardly breath and looks like he’s raided the basket basement at boohoo MAN 🤮 and that fart what the fuck just pure dirty , they look dirty and the flat looks dirty , when she’s on that sofa with 300 blankets you can almost smell the musk 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
Yes remember the giant McDonalds order that she said only contained fries or something ,but Charlie could barely carry it down the hall 😂 and she said Charlie insisted on ordering her lunch from McD's too🥴
and when she claimed she couldn't finish a big mac 😂 but a bagel with three fried eggs is only a snack!!

• Haha

DocOnCall

Take note Jane!

My menu for today:
Breakfast - none!
Snack - none!
Lunch - lean beef sandwich in wholemeal bread, blueberries
Exercise - brisk 1 mile walk on the moors (422cal)
Snack - none!
Eve meal - home breaded cod fillet, sweet potato, veg
Dessert - none!
Supper - Ryvita crisp bread, banana
Few cups of tea along the way.

1410cal of 1810cal allowance. No snacks, no crisps, no Twirls or Wotsits, no processed meat or preprepared food. THAT’S how you loose weight Jane!
E2F480D5-36B3-437E-B6E6-FEEA26A4A2D7.jpeg

Yes I think she's got a few health issues. Her behaviour just doesn't add up. It's odd because she overshares certain things but goes all huffy and coy when asked certain questions
To be honest, I think the average psychologist could write a thesis about her issues!

Marj24

VIP Member
There is no recent mention of working hours at Tesco other than saying she still is employed by then for her future mortgage potential. Have they allowed here to shield, given her BMI?

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I shall report back with the good news 🤔😴

So another food shop 😱 she works in a supermarket but does not want to go out weekends so is forcing herself to do it Friday 🤔
Two old girls had a barny in Aldi and in janes words it was spectacular 🤯🤯🤯 honest looks like she’s gonna climax talking about the Aldi fight between two women 😳 really weird looks like she’s getting off on it 😨
And yes guys she’s had the jab ! So the good news is out and prob was contacted due to her BMI 🤣
Wow. I can’t believe she actually got it and likely for being fat or claiming she is a carer for Bean’s mum. I don’t even know what to day about that! Like Lexi said, I would be embarrassed to admit I jumped the Q because I am fat!! Meanwhile my parents (who are over 60 and my dad is also asthmatic but not as bad as me) haven’t even been called yet and they are also carers for my grandparents. Oh deaaaah.

• Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I seriously can’t get over the amount of food shops for two people 🤯 just blows my mind they shop like the radfords 😂 also she was moaning about her dishwasher she absolutely hates unloading it !
for a start it’s one of them tiny ones that only fit a few plates she’s one lazy fuck god help her if she ever gets a house and has kids

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
She will ,her lifestyle is too sedentary for the calories she's consuming...shocking that girl put on over 500lbs how is she even mobile .
She is likely still mobile due to her relative youth, however she hit 30 last December and unfortunately the future is bleak...

lexiloo

VIP Member
Wow right where do I start .... getting a visit from estate agent and the flat is a mess she has not been cleaning recently because it’s not a priority 🥴
Bathroom is full of mould and shower screen is filthy and last time they came to check flat they made a comment about the state of bedding 🤮
She’s feels feels low because they poor women got killed it’s really affecting her !
They are hopefully moving soon and they are over the flat now, and Charlie looks dreadful in this vlog I have to say 😷
chuffing hell charlie looks like he's in a fat suit! how is he ballooning at such a rate?
cleaning not a priority? urgh!!! she's got no excuse when she's at home almost all the time. Im OTT with cleaning but even a basic routine would keep it from getting in that state, lazy minger! she'll be giving Tan a run for her money in the grime stakes.
Charlie legit looks like he's about to explode

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
The vlog of jab will be interesting 🧐 roll on baby voice and Uber eats on speed dial and a cheap teddy bear throw rapped around a sinking sofa 😂 and the bean making his princess feel special 🤢

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Omg, that's so embarrassing!! 😳 Why would you film that and tell everyone? There's only 2 of them with no pets, so no excuse as to why they can't keep a flat clean - it's not like it's a 3 bedroomed house. And the fact the estate agent previously commented the flat was dirty and they haven't done anything about it is extra mortifying! 😱

I don't know why, I assumed they had their own house, but I've not feel following her for long. He's on a full time wage and she works part time, so they should be managing, but surely they're not flush enough to afford a new flat/house? Oh I forgot, she's a Boss Babe with all her successful biznissiz! 🙄😂
She is so immature it's beyond belief. I bet all she does is sit on her fat arse, eat and make those bits of craft she peddles. She stopped doing cleaning vlogs a long time ago. They're ruined those carpets and as we've said, no kids or pets in the house either 🥴😳

Clickthelinkbelow

Chatty Member
Breath is the power behind all things. I do hope we see her powering through another 7 minute workout and rolling around on an exercise ball again soon

• Haha
Maybe she's diabetes or up the duff with the cravings :ROFLMAO:
She can’t be pregnant or she wouldn’t have got her vaccine. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if she has diabetes. If I was offered a vaccine because my BMI marked me as dangerously at risk I’d be very concerned. It’s a shame that she doesn’t even just try to lose a little bit for the sake of her health.