Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
To be fair, Charlie when he was younger (and thinner) wasn’t actually that bad looking. He isn’t even terrible looking now. Just a bit boring. I think he has low self esteem and has just kind of settled with Jane because he wants someone to love him. Jane was punching when they got together and still is now haha.
I wonder is Charlie the first boyfriend she's ever had I don't think she's ever talked about previous partners .

Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Charlie's foot looked as puffy as a 8 month pregnant woman in the height of summer when he was rolling around on the floor. He's got a little welcome mat on top of his solar panel. His jumper will need surgically removing it's so tight. You could tell chins was so jealous that some girl saw him at his appointment. She kept asking was she doing the exercises with him! So jealous! Yeah I'm sure she'd be interested in the Adonis that the bean is 🙄

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
why was the shower cold? don't tell me they're too tight to heat the water up now too! 😮 and the beans back is painful because he's carrying the equivalent of a small village around on his front! what a pair of delusional pricks they are
Bean had a bath Jane sat and watched him on the loo 😂 from the sounds of it they only turn the heating on when they want a bath /shower ! So when top cunts gone to shower it’s cold coz mr beans used all hot water up 😂😂
Made me laugh she run the bath for him and even cocked that up was far to hot he couldn’t get it in 😂😂

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I couldn’t watch those quiz night disco things that she did . The one I attempted to watch made me extremely aggressive and I,m not in the slightest like that 😂😂😂😂😂 Actually I,m really not, just in her fucking direction I am she boils my piss ! Oh Christ I,m off again. Think I,d best go off to bed and pretend the other half is Lewis Hamilton, his luck will be in then, poor sod ! 😂😂😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I think it’s clear how much her health is suffering even walking to the kitchen/ talking is leaving her breathless, Charlie looks depressed he was always playing football or out cycling now he’s laying about eating and boozing the long commute was a mistake on the health front for him but he has to keep his princess in the style she’s accustomed🙄

Has abs said she’s shielding? Given she’s been to McDonalds and the Post Office in the past week I’m not sure she understands what shielding really means...
There’s something about people wearing dressing gowns over their clothes that makes my skin crawl. It’s revolting.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She blocked me a couple of years ago for giving her some medical advice that she had actually asked for. She wrote on her comments that she didn’t like people frightening her. It was nothing to be frightened of, she just needed a course of antibiotics.
She is actually such a fanny. I hate when people ask for medical advice on social media (for attention) and then are like OmG gUyS yOu ArE sCaRiNg Me or something similar. Just pack it in!

Wonder whose stepped on the beans toes ( hopefully not Jane) 😂 View attachment 487274
Jane’s probs posted on his account by mistake haha. I refuse to believe Beany boy gets to run his own insta 😂 especially with all the ridiculous tags and captions, definitely smacks of Chins writing them all for him.

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
also how bad is Charlie at acting making out he can’t remember the woman’s name or he can’t tell her age 🥺 just man up and tell her to grow up !
that’s how you behave when your a teenager with your first boyfriend 🙄
She would proper do my head in I’d have to walk out , but saying that he’s just as bad couple of plonkers 😳
Oh and also the constant laughing what the fuck are you laughing at nothing is funny 😆
Unless you are hate watching of course 😀

Who wants a laugh I had a look at her ebay tonight and she sold the heated airer cover (for £38) doesn’t she realise the only way it would do saved money is by the cover keeping the heat in. She’s been purchasing thank you stickers (I thought she could make them) she’s been buying fragrance oil (does FM not sell this) she pays £16 for 10 of the small bags she makes so with materials the profit on those is about £3 each but if you work out the time spent making them she’s not even on minimum wage. Also been buying plain boxes so expect to see them soon with stickers on. She’s also oddly purchased from a company that sell the printed bags.

Has anyone spotted the eggs on her Etsy which say live show egg hunt? Enough random sharing from me but just saving my seat in the new thread

• Haha
  • Wow

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I'm feeling shit today and worried about a few health issues, and these posts and hearing about her video has cheered me up! How much is it to subscribe? 😳😂
I did it ! £1.99 . I know the money goes straight to her to feed her fat face but it was well spent as far as I was concerned, for this month anyway. The highlight for me wasn’t in fact the grimy flat it was her reaction to the cost of Charlie’s appointment at the Chiropractor, talk about being a greedy tight fucking bitch she was unreal, was almost between gritted teeth the fact that it was £50 might as well been 5k the way she rolled her eyes and went on, fucking trout !!

Lazy fat fucks ! What’s wrong with getting in the car, not like they are hundreds of fucking miles away !

• Haha