Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
SW can be a great starting point if you have severely disordered eating (as in you're consuming squillions of calories per day) but it teaches nothing about proper sustainable nutritional habits beyond 'speed foods'. You only have to look at some of the big name SW youtubers and the total muck they buy for their husbands/kids because 'they're not on slimming world'.
As someone who’s had ( I say had loosely because although I’m better now it’s something that is always within you ) an eating disorder I can 100% say that SW is not a great starting point at all in fact it categorically made my eating disorder worse disordered eating needs professional help not a diet cult that teaches you nothing... if I had my way all these so called diets that make you reliant on them by teaching you nothing and making up systems like Syns and Points so on and so forth should be banned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

monga

VIP Member
Well fuck me that is the funniest exercise bike !
if chins goes near that it’s gonna snap in Half 😂😂😂 I take it back this did make me lol
It must be Charlie using it look at how high the seat is it's set up like the Tour de France lol !

• Haha
  • Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
She believed she could so she did ! Oh Deeah. The fucking list for slogan Bon marche style t shirt stained nighties would be endless , there’s 2 for starters printed in that goddam cheap looking silver style font that she is using on her bottles !

She's buying those small jute bags £9.99 for 5 how much does she sell them for with the initials on about £5/6 each
She’s a robber pure and simple. Not even good value, they look shite. The letters look as though they have been burned on and the ribbon is just a complete and utter waste of time, she’s like a modern day Dick Turpin !

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Perhaps they got chins mixed up with the elderly and lumped her in for the vaccine 😄 they must have seen her electric blanket and the holiday vlogs

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
I bet she really regrets posting about that 3 egg bagel, its come back to bite her on the bum, the hips, the stomach and the chins.

• Haha
aaah this got her a shoutout from her Heroin Naaaarrrrdia #aproudmomentforjane
I missed that. I saw it in her New Year vlog. Bet she was wetting herself!

I tried to tolerate it, but was distracted by her back fat:eek::eek: Hunched over like the Scammons of Notre Dam. For a second felt a little bad for her once I saw that...then I remembered all the free meal plans and opportunities she's had to lose the weight...

Screenshot_20210305-180759_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Me too! It’s actually gone beyond a joke. They are enabling each other. I was really shocked at recent pictures of Charlie.
He’s not just overweight, but he looks unwell full stop. I can’t believe how old he looks, and Jane is still expanding by the day. It’s really sad. They should be in the prime of their life!
On one of the members vids Charlie could barely get behind the steering wheel of the car .

• Wow
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
God she’s entered a competition to win this outfit 🥴 let’s hope she plans to eBay it
Jane my lovely...this is exercise gear, you know, what people wear at the gym or whilst exercising?
Not sure arm waving to Rosmary Conley or trying to dry hump an exercise ball counts as exercise my dear.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Her face looks bigger than last week on those screenshots, where’s Mal when you need him 🤣

Her ear lobe needs it’s own post code 🥺😂

Also I didn’t know if you clicked on a deleted message you can still read it lol
Come on who was it 😂
Queefy Flaps 😂😂😂 I bet Amy was going like the clappers to delete 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I cannot get over the sheer ignorance of the fact she bragged about a vaccine she had because she's dangerously fat and celebrated with a KFC......a KFC 😂 as always her cal-O-ree counting is so misplaced, she could have had an omelette packed with veggies and salad on the side for similar calories yet once again she's eating junk just because she deems it as low calorie. That KFC box is like a two finger salute to the NHS, how can she not read the room?

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
What the fuck did I just watch 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Gifting her that bike to review is like giving a vegan a steak to try and review !
that helmet looked more like a swimming cap on her jumbo head 😂
Bloody hell seen it all now , just when u think it can’t get any more savage 😂
A side profile of chins on it would have been the icing on the cake 🎂
She prob was not even on it 😂

• Haha