Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
If he’s ever been in the medical profession then I’m Beyoncé🤣

And what about.- I wouldn’t really bother looking at someone like Jane’s channel, but the asking about Helen Livingston. That cracked me up😀
Thought it was just me 👏👏

Reactions: 6

Jxxx

VIP Member
That’s probably what’s she’s done she dropped them even more when her MIL came out of the care home... coincidence? If she is claiming carers it would just cover what she earned in Tesco’s anyway maybe that’s why Charlie was happy to go along with the drop in hours.
Make sense actually didn’t think of it when she mentioned it before

Bumblebea123

She said they have started looking and it’s really stressful lol
I can’t see it happening personally think it’s all just a dream 💭 if she can’t keep that flat clean how on earth would she cope with a house 🥺
And also Charlie has a chiropractor appointment on Tuesday and she’s not happy as it’s £50 😂
The poor old back is probably struggling under the weight of his gut!

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She’s had her vaccine?! How come she has priority?! I was trying to think what it could be and then I realised ... it’s the gall bladder isn’t it, or lack of!! That will be why she’s not been feeling great and I’ve found myself wondering if gall bladder voice will make a come back!
the good ol’ gall bladder voice 🤣 I’m surprised she wasn’t flapping her gums on her insta stories about how emotional she was at getting the vaccine like Carol Vorderman (not sure if anyone saw her vid on twitter after she got her vaccine, gawdddd it was too much haha).

lexiloo

VIP Member
that lidl haul isnt weight loss friendly, it's full of processed junk and she just reads calories out for half and says they'll have it with salad. Clearly not losing weight or even trying so why title the vlog low calorie?? sneaky sneaky!!

Emperortooco

VIP Member
She is actually such a fanny. I hate when people ask for medical advice on social media (for attention) and then are like OmG gUyS yOu ArE sCaRiNg Me or something similar. Just pack it in!

Jane’s probs posted on his account by mistake haha. I refuse to believe Beany boy gets to run his own insta 😂 especially with all the ridiculous tags and captions, definitely smacks of Chins writing them all for him.
It,s the type of shite that she pretends that she’s into isn’t it ? It’s like when she wafts those positivity cards about on her come pack with me . I still can’t get over this (feel a rant coming on) come the fuck on how does she seriously think that watching that precariously perched quivering mass of a body on that groaning chair wrapping bottled cats piss is entertainment ?? It,s wrong on every level. I skim through it in about 6 minutes and last weeks highlight was when someone asked her if she still made the jute bags and she held one up that she had made for “Kate” with the initials KUM , with my warped mind thought it was hilarious but that was it but she is seemingly hell bent on pushing this shit content week in week out. Maybe will get the launch of this amazing game changer product tomorrow, probably a fucking nose bag to wear in bed so you can catch crumbs and slide them down your throat, wouldn’t put it past her, she’ll be on the Apprentice next, Christ imagine that !!!

• Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
Hi Lexi how are you doing! Yes time has passed so quickly, but life is wonderful now and we’re looking forward to getting married. I’m shocked and saddened by some of the negativity towards DocOnCall on here, I really thought he would have been made welcome, he’s feeling quite upset I think.
you’re shocked and saddened. Bit of a drama lama😆

• Haha

HollaBallers

She has no product knowledge at all... 'talk amongst yourself guuuyyyzzzzzz' is the phrase tonight

Jxxx

VIP Member
Just read on a website (sorry if this has been mentioned) if you are in receipt of carers allowance, you will be flagged up and you’ll be given the vaccine.
This is true as my mum who genuinely looks after someone has had a letter last week to book in, but I fail to see who Jane would be a carer for 🤷🏻‍♀️ they hardly see his mum and you have to meet a minimum of hours worked in a week? (She could probably do this 🙈😂)