Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
So Sharon's talking about tattle ? I never knew she was a fan of Jane.
Yep she follows Jane and often comments on her posts, I've seen Sharon mention tattle before, I'm shocked because she seems like she would totally be a tattler going on her comments and rants

Reactions: 6

monga

VIP Member
She totally got the vaccine as a carer for her MIL and she will also claim the carer's allowance for her too because Charlie earns too much. She earns very little, likely less than the £128 threshold and has enough free hours in the day to care for her (not that she actually does). She will never admit to it, in England, carers are eligible now. The IG stories showing the card, followed by the paracetamol and now the absence means there will be a vlog going up about how hard it's been after the vaccine. Well, that's my theory anyway.
She said on her grid vlog to follow ? can't wait to see it . Going by her stories from last week she was hinting she was ill so must be blaming the vaccine.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
If that’s what daft boy looks like on the outside, can you imagine what the inside is like!? This is a young man of 30! And she’s 28...! Unbelievable...

monga

VIP Member
I passed my comments About the state of Tans inflatabubble hot tub after she had been in it on her thread, won’t knock everyone sick on here however I forgot to add the spiders leg pubes that will be sticking to the sides of said tub. Mines a hard tub a bit like me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I wouldn’t let snail trail Tan in nor would i hire a hoist to lift fat flaps and soft melt in as they wouldn’t have the fucking energy to climb up the steps the state they are in 😂😂
Good job or you'd have been picking bogies out of your hair for a week ;) the two grunters would cause a tsunami 🌊😂

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Charlie must definitely be her carer she seems incapable of doing anything.., only eating View attachment 490791
How can she say that Chawlee is her “little” helper, he’s built like a brick shithouse ffs !

I thought top cunt said she had an accountant ? I smell bull 💩
”top cunt” 😂😂 did say that remember it well as she pointed out what an expense it was but it was a necessity for a bizniz woman or should I say number 236 Jane Gammon mistaken for a bizniz woman as that is what she is a big fucking mistake of one !!

The woman will stop at nothing not to get a full time job. Charlie needs to grow a pair before it's too late.
I had to look twice there thought you had said that she wanted a job , nearly passed out 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
no need to apologise at all :) I was thinking your post office was ripping you off big style 😂 the lady in ours is lovely, she lets me try it through the measuring thing and if too big I just go re pack, its a tiny post office in the village shop so very accommodating, I took one to the main branch once and they were fierce in there!
Yeah I think our local one would have it let go through, it was just really tight going through the size guide and they said it should go through loose, anyway, they gave me a size card to use at home in future so at least that was something. :)

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
I'm sure he will once everything opens up again. Hope you both didn’t take my reply the wrong way. Fingers crossed for your wedding.
No it’s fine! Thanks Rosieposey

She’s had her vaccine?! How come she has priority?! I was trying to think what it could be and then I realised ... it’s the gall bladder isn’t it, or lack of!! That will be why she’s not been feeling great and I’ve found myself wondering if gall bladder voice will make a come back!
Removal of gallbladder isn’t priority for vaccine

You actually owe @DocOnCall an apology he didn’t mention Helen Livingstone at all I think you’ll find that was a post by @doctordoctor
Thank you! You’re quite right he didn’t mention Helen at all, he doesn’t even know who she is.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that the stupid company who gave them the geriatric exercise bike are now using the Gammons video as a promo come review on Facebook ? Are they off their fucking heads ??? I came cross it yesterday and had to reach for the lady Tena’s as it made me roar. So tempted to comment but thought best not as even my innocent comments lead into world war 3 🤣🤣🤣 but there were 4 other comments on there all of which were not complimentary . Needless to say can,t see sales of said contraption taking off anytime soon 😂😂😂😂😂
that's so funny 😂 what did the comments say??

DocOnCall

Two days worth of potatoes there...no wonder she is growing by the week
I thought it was a diner party for all her subscribers.

Thanks! Sorry for all the questions but where did you get the cod fillets?? I eat quite a lot of fish but haven’t had many over 28g of protein so even if I have two I still need to have 125g of chicken at lunch, protein powder in the morning to come in just slightly short. It’s the one macro I struggle with!
They were cod loins from Lidl.

monga

VIP Member
Just read on a website (sorry if this has been mentioned) if you are in receipt of carers allowance, you will be flagged up and you’ll be given the vaccine.
Yes they've already started that where I live anyone that has a vulnerable person reliant on them has been getting the jab .

monga

VIP Member
Jeez just had a thought maybe it's those pearl opening things she loved doing .

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Or she’s been promoted to senior queen
FM pusher and she needs the pills for the headache from the wild celebrationzzzz you guyzzzz. Maybe Charweee will make her a little card to make her feel better.

• Haha