Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s for her covid vaccine, people with a bmi of over 40 are being called now it said on the telly earlier. She’ll probably vlog it for attention
Oh yes she will vlog it in her best ever gallbladder voice. She will milk it, she will become all emotional when she gets home because "she has been a part of history and a part of the UK pulling together to beat something"...this was what a collegue at work actually said about receiving the vaccine...sorry but I just found it boke inducing 😅
And then she will report a sore arm and perhaps end up at A&E with it the stupid fat melt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
5pm guyyyzzz for the eggs! Get your choclit and fridge raiders ready for the exciting broadcast!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many hours does she do in Tesco, and what's her role? 🤔 I don't follow her religiously, but she never seems to be there, so must do like 3 hours a week! 😂

Oh.... and whilst I'm here, why does she call Charlie 'bean"? 🤔

Reactions: 8
How many hours does she do in Tesco, and what's her role? 🤔 I don't follow her religiously, but she never seems to be there, so must do like 3 hours a week! 😂

Oh.... and whilst I'm here, why does she call Charlie 'bean"? 🤔
She’s 100%given up Tesco... In today’s borefest of a vlog she said she spends all day sat in her "office" (spare / laundry room 🙄)

Reactions: 11
She’s 100%given up Tesco... In today’s borefest of a vlog she said she spends all day sat in her "office" (spare / laundry room 🙄)
Oh I see.... I wonder why? I mean, he works but he's not an investment banker, so I doubt they are able to live comfortably off his wage alone, not in the log term, anyway. Maybe Jane sends more than dupes in the post? 😉 😂

Why is still pretending she's counting calories? 🙄😂 I hope she weighed that grated cheese.... 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Oh I see.... I wonder why? I mean, he works but he's not an investment banker, so I doubt they are able to live comfortably off his wage alone, not in the log term, anyway. Maybe Jane sends more than dupes in the post? 😉 😂
Because she's a biznesssssss boss babe guyzzzz and earns squillions dispatching cat piddle in jiffy bags from her ice cold box room whilst he supports her independent lady goals by working himself to death all over the south of England. Best husband everrrrrrrrrrrr and well, let's face it, he hit the jackpot too!

• Haha
Because she's a biznesssssss boss babe guyzzzz and earns squillions dispatching cat piddle in jiffy bags from her ice cold box room whilst he supports her independent lady goals by working himself to death all over the south of England. Best husband everrrrrrrrrrrr and well, let's face it, he hit the jackpot too!
Oh yeh, I forgot she's a boss babe, my bad! 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watched today’s vlog was boring as hell 😴 but this little gem came on after 😱 size of that meal 😂
Who would even eat 3 kebabs🐷 notice how she always splits the portion in half never gives Charlie a crumb more than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just watched to snore fest vlog, so she had bolognese with salad so it would be less calories then had a bag of wotsits with it.....who has bolognese and crisps? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.