Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and she's charging £2.50, the perfume samples are £1.40 (they were only 80p when she started) and she said postage is included which will be a stamp, large letter at most so around £1
Not defending her in the least but I found out to my cost last week that a large letter is only 5mm thick so this, even though very light would have to go small parcel which is £3

Reactions: 4
Not defending her in the least but I found out to my cost last week that a large letter is only 5mm thick so this, even though very light would have to go small parcel which is £3
large letters are 2.5cm thick max so those perfume samples will easily go for that, think someone has fiddled you, 5cm sounds more like standard letter, I ebayed some bits last month and most went large letter and its surprisingly roomy also I squished them down to fit haha

Reactions: 6
large letters are 2.5cm thick max so those perfume samples will easily go for that, think someone has fiddled you, 5cm sounds more like standard letter, I ebayed some bits last month and most went large letter and its surprisingly roomy also I squished them down to fit haha
Sorry, you're right I meant to put 2.5mm. The item I sent was just a tad over that and the post office fired it into a small parcel, I thought it was the eggs you were talking about.. doh I need to read things properly, yes the perfume samples would easily go but the eggs won't, odd shape, bit like herself! My apologies.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, you're right I meant to put 2.5mm. The item I sent was just a tad over that and the post office fired it into a small parcel, I thought it was the eggs you were talking about.. doh I need to read things properly, yes the perfume samples would easily go but the eggs won't, odd shape, bit like herself! My apologies.
no need to apologise at all :) I was thinking your post office was ripping you off big style 😂 the lady in ours is lovely, she lets me try it through the measuring thing and if too big I just go re pack, its a tiny post office in the village shop so very accommodating, I took one to the main branch once and they were fierce in there!

Reactions: 7
no need to apologise at all :) I was thinking your post office was ripping you off big style 😂 the lady in ours is lovely, she lets me try it through the measuring thing and if too big I just go re pack, its a tiny post office in the village shop so very accommodating, I took one to the main branch once and they were fierce in there!
Yeah I think our local one would have it let go through, it was just really tight going through the size guide and they said it should go through loose, anyway, they gave me a size card to use at home in future so at least that was something. :)

Her face looks bigger than last week on those screenshots, where’s Mal when you need him 🤣

Her ear lobe needs it’s own post code 🥺😂

Also I didn’t know if you clicked on a deleted message you can still read it lol
Come on who was it 😂
Queefy Flaps 😂😂😂 I bet Amy was going like the clappers to delete 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has no product knowledge at all... 'talk amongst yourself guuuyyyzzzzzz' is the phrase tonight

Someone in the comments wants a CK perfume as it’s her all time fav ! I had a look can get it £19 online lol
So why would you buy a replica at a similar price 😯 crazy people

• Wow
Reactions: 9
did she get those bleeping ugly flower wreaths from Tan 😂 their whole flat is like house of tack!

• Haha
How do you get to that age and not know how to work out the time, converting minutes into hours & mins. The confusion about it from both of them is alarming tbh

• Haha
£2.50 to win a perfume sample you don't even get to choose 😂 and I called the sweets!!! im howling, she's so extra its baffling how she gets through life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.