Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he told her the same on the day of the wedding. I was holding my breath as she climbed into the wedding car #superstrongseams:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kills me when the famous Laura Ashley dress is tighter then a cats arse and bean is pulling on it from the back saying she’s got loads of room 😂 like a comedy sketch 😅
It's so tight it's shoved her tits under her arm pits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As well as full of pies and mars bars she’s also full of tit 😂

This is so funny 😂
Bean giving styling tips and Jane busting out of everything 😬 since she’s not giving us much to work with at the mo this clothing haul and try on will see us through 😅
🤣🤣🤣 She is half the size she is now in this video and even then how the hell she could say she was a size 14 (18) is beyond me anyone with an ounce of sense can see she’s a 18 to 20 there ...

• Haha
Even if they did fit would still look awful she has the worst taste I’ve ever seen 🥺
Give her a week with me she would be like a new lady, just need a lock on the fridge and Clothes that don’t look like she stole them from a nursing home 😅

Shame this does not say Tesco lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's very quiet I thought she'd have been pushing the eggs for the Friday egghunt .

Reactions: 4
As well as full of pies and mars bars she’s also full of tit 😂

This is so funny 😂
Bean giving styling tips and Jane busting out of everything 😬 since she’s not giving us much to work with at the mo this clothing haul and try on will see us through 😅
Between a size 14 and 18? 😱 FFS!! 😂 How could she say that with a straight face? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
MuchloveJane
thank you, so people are paying £2.50 for the mystery contents of a plastic egg which will be opened live on youtube yet she's already said it's an FM sample? and you can bet the "extra item" will be a bloody maoam chew! bleeping hell samples from simple

• Haha
Reactions: 10
thank you, so people are paying £2.50 for the mystery contents of a plastic egg which will be opened live on youtube yet she's already said it's an FM sample? and you can bet the "extra item" will be a bloody maoam chew! bleeping hell samples from simple
5 people have them in their basket ...Amy...Amy...Amy...Amy...Amy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's sellers like Jane flogging her cat piss on Etsy that have ruined it. Etsy used to be a place to buy unique gifts, handcrafted and art, now it's full of shite like this, it's still possible to buy nice things but so much stuff is mass-produced that it has taken away from the whole ethos of Etsy. Rant over.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed a company called The Essence Vault? It’s popped up on social media a few times, it’s rip off perfumes like FM, I’d laugh if they ended up overtaking the FM crap, what would chins do then 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What normal adult would get excited by knock off perfume samples in a plastic egg from China off a strange women baby 🧐 Worlds just gone mad at this point 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What normal adult would get excited by knock off perfume samples in a plastic egg from China off a strange women baby 🧐 Worlds just gone mad at this point 🤪
and she's charging £2.50, the perfume samples are £1.40 (they were only 80p when she started) and she said postage is included which will be a stamp, large letter at most so around £1 so she's even charging for the chewy sweet she adds in 😂 who the hell gets wet gusset over a mystery perfume sample? she's probably just getting rid of all the unpopular ones she's stuck with anyway, you know they type that smell like old aunt mabel that doused herself in lily of the valley but it doesn't mask the stench of piss and biscuits so is a combo of all three

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Roll on 5pm gonna be lots of new threads we can get out of this 🤣
You can tell she doesn't work and has probably never in her life worked a full time job and is totally out of touch with the real world because she does lives when most people are either at work or just finishing for the week or at the supermarket doing Friday weekly shop. ah well at least it keeps her engagement low.

Reactions: 10
Even if they did fit would still look awful she has the worst taste I’ve ever seen 🥺
Give her a week with me she would be like a new lady, just need a lock on the fridge and Clothes that don’t look like she stole them from a nursing home 😅

Shame this does not say Tesco lol
Howling😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can tell she doesn't work and has probably never in her life worked a full time job and is totally out of touch with the real world because she does lives when most people are either at work or just finishing for the week or at the supermarket doing Friday weekly shop. ah well at least it keeps her engagement low.
yes i'll be in the supermarket dammit, can't wait to catch up here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A live stream of her piddling around with boxes and tissue paper packing peoples orders??
Not sure I would be happy if a seller packed my personalised order live on youtube.
GDPR?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.