Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she get those bleeping ugly flower wreaths from Tan 😂 their whole flat is like house of tack!
I thought they were her own" take off " of Tans wreaths we know how "original "she is 😂 and why has she got them so close together 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
when you realise you've given all your sweets and choklit to your customers......
ps - where is her neck?????

jane.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Looks like she’s trying to squash a fella who booked her on a fetish website 😂 what they called ? Crushers I think 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone in the comments wants a CK perfume as it’s her all time fav ! I had a look can get it £19 online lol
So why would you buy a replica at a similar price 😯 crazy people
She was on about rip off Cerutti 1881 the other day (used to have it when I was about 18 😉) for £19.50!! Places like Savers always have it on offer for about £12, they ask you at the till. What’s wrong with these knobs buying rip off when they can get the real thing!

Reactions: 10
I'm watching her live back on YT and £2.50 for a sample perfume?? 😲 I have loads of those free from ads that pop up on Facebook, they're not worth paying for they're sometimes only 3/4 full and you get a few squirts! 😂

Cheeky cow! 😂

I'm watching her live back on YT and £2.50 for a sample perfume?? 😲 I have loads of those free from ads that pop up on Facebook, they're not worth paying for they're sometimes only 3/4 full and you get a few squirts! 😂

Cheeky cow! 😂
And its random too!! So you could get a random male scent.
The balls on it

• Wow
  • Haha

Cheeky cow! 😂
Are you talking about Charlies meat and two veg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s for her covid vaccine, people with a bmi of over 40 are being called now it said on the telly earlier. She’ll probably vlog it for attention
I doubt it ! she said it's very very exciting news ,,,what's the only thing gets her excited ! start with F and ends in D 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You didn’t see a ‘BIZAR fight’ Jane, it’s ‘BIZARRE’ if your going to be Eastbourne’s answer to Sir Alan, spend your time learning grammar and spelling instead of eating and watching netflix! In that way, you aren’t going to look so dim.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.