Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Fm sample in resin 🤔? You,ll never be able to use it how fortunate but will be immortalised in pissy coloured resin that you helped Jane to be a successful buisness woman ! ( can’t remember how she spells business)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bluerabbit123

She’s had her vaccine?! How come she has priority?! I was trying to think what it could be and then I realised ... it’s the gall bladder isn’t it, or lack of!! That will be why she’s not been feeling great and I’ve found myself wondering if gall bladder voice will make a come back!
It will be the BMI over 40 probably

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
does she say it's for her BMI? I know we all know it will be but im curious if she addressed it?
imagine the highlight of your week being people having a spat in aldi 😂
Yeah she said that’s the only reason she could think of why they contacted her 😂
She was really enjoying the fight in Aldi said it was spectacular which is a very odd thing to say 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow

NighttimeNurse

She may have got her jab privately via Tesco. Or if she's been weighed in the last year at the docs, they would have kept a record of it and then called her on the basis of her BMI. I can't think of another reason (if it had been for a carers reason, Charlie would have got it too).

monga

VIP Member
did she get those fucking ugly flower wreaths from Tan 😂 their whole flat is like house of tack!
I thought they were her own" take off " of Tans wreaths we know how "original "she is 😂 and why has she got them so close together 👀

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Fellow Tattlers, I think some of you need to apologise to my fiancée! The “alleged” Dr (DocOnCall) is my partner, and I can assure you all that is a retired surgeon who is genuinely concerned about Chins health. Some of you may remember that I sadly lost my husband to Pancretic cancer a couple of years ago, well DocOnCall and I are engaged and CoVid permitting are getting married in July. We are both on extremely strict diets so we can lose a couple of stone beforehand. DocOnCall is a lovely man, who has retired from a long career as a very successful and experienced surgeon, please guys don’t be so rude to a fellow tattler, he’s on our side!
Wow time passes so quickly, I remember you being here lots on the early threads and losing your husband 😔 pleased to hear things are good for you. You always said she'd get bigger and bigger until her health suffered, her and the bean machine have packed on the timber massively

lexiloo

VIP Member
Saw another video today pretty much same attitude from It’s Em, she had hers and said she didn’t know why they had called her up for her Covid jab but assumed it was BMI but didn’t give shit about it , in fact she went home and had chilli con carne in a basket.
she's another one in denial, she hunches in such a way in her pics to make her seem smaller but ends up looking like a bloody pretzel she's so twisted! doesn't know why she got her vaccine yet is as lazy as they come, scoffs non stop and lies about her size.....her and gammons would make good friends ;)

JDo777

She’ll need a big office for whatever she’s launching, when they move she’ll have to have a she shed or a very large spare room
What will they need a shed or a large spare room for? To fit her ever expanding ego, chins or another fridge & freezer for her pukka pies and Mars bar ice creams in?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Charlie, your wifey....woof!
View attachment 499371
5mins into this live while I cook tea and I am having to switch off. God it’s dull.
I couldn’t stomach the skank either today , as soon as fat Flaps said there was a no show with the new product launch she went off quicker than my libido did when I was on TC (chemo)

If she was really smart, she'd launch the New Product on her members only vid...
Well we all know she is as thick as mince and twice as runny......not unless she reads here tomorrow of course and thinks it’s a great idea !👍

Goodness me her face is so round, she has really packed the weight on, she has to be over 16 stone now by the looks of it.
What was her smallest weight, im going to have to go back and do some comparisons. 😐
She was 16st 2 allegedly just after Xmas and she has stacked it on since then. She is like an inner tube, every week she is expanding before our eyes, it’s amazing, must be all those 3 eggs in bagel snacks that she eats, fucking hell those 2 in bed guffing away it must stink 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
Is the new venture those twig things she makes or is this a big long glittery shite
66DFBA82-4B60-4DDC-B51B-3C754C16A784.jpg

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oooh... what's all this I've missed, then? ☕ Not caught up with Jane "hi guyssssss" Gammon for a few days, so do I need to get over to her page and watch anything new? 🧐😂
New vlog on her public youtube... how kind of her to remember us 😄 brace yourself for the size of them 🤐

• Haha